New Mail System Cant click sold/bought items icon/Incorrect item Icon

• New Mail System Cant click sold/bought items icon/Incorrect item Icon

• With the new mail UI you cannot click or see the item icon for sold or bought items, The icon just shows the basic tier level with no item picture or enchantment level. No way to tell what enchant the item bought or sold is. Also knowing the quality level would be nice.
      • Also I believe the icon and text in the new mail UI is alittle to small, The old mail system atleast was alittle bigger text but was still on the small size, Also the item icon is a lot smaller while also not working correct as said above. My screen is 1920x1080.
      • I would also like to suggest adding a new line in the main mail screen under the subject for items bought and sold to also state the item name that was sold or bought with its item icon. So like "Items sold in Thetford Market" below this it would say as an example "Items Icon: Adept's Royal Sandals to Playername in "Market location". This would make finding items sold much easier without having to open and close 100+ market mails.
      • Also allowing us to click the mail tab on the right to return to the main mail list would be alot better like the old mail system, In the new one you must click close at the bottom of the message, In the old one you could just hit inbox and it would close the current open message, In the new one you cannot and makes it kinda weird to work.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Neef ().

• As said below not a bug, But the timer is located in the same spot the old date was in, This makes it very confusing, I believe the date should be added back in that spot and the timer moved somewhere else, Also please add the item name on the main inbox list, This would be a great addition so you wouldnt need to open the mail to find out what items sold.

Also want to add that for some reason sometimes the mail changes order to oldest message first and you must click next page to get to the last page to see the newest mails, Also once you view the newest mail it disappears.
      Correction mail goes back to the oldest mail and for some reason it ends up saying its 59 days old and 24 hours once you open it, After it loses never read it changes.

I took a pic, Once i opened the mail its time changed on the main screen to 59 days and 24 hours but if you open it, It shows the correct date. My best guess is once you open the mail for some reason it picks up the time you have to pickup the item from the market place itself which is 59 days and 24 hours to pickup the item from the market, Thats the only reason i could see why it would pickup that date in the main inbox list other then its real date. Wrong database table value.

The post was edited 8 times, last by Neef ().

• Neef wrote:

Also want to add that for some reason sometimes the mail changes order to oldest message first and you must click next page to get to the last page to see the newest mails, Also once you view the newest mail it disappears. Correction mail goes back to the oldest mail and for some reason it ends up saying its 59 days old and 24 hours once you open it, After it loses never read it changes.

I took a pic, Once i opened the mail its time changed on the main screen to 59 days and 24 hours but if you open it, It shows the correct date. My best guess is once you open the mail for some reason it picks up the time you have to pickup the item from the market place itself which is 59 days and 24 hours to pickup the item from the market, Thats the only reason i could see why it would pickup that date in the main inbox list other then its real date. Wrong database table value.

You are misunderstanding the timer (I did too) that is the 60 day count down until the message is automatically deleted, not how old the message is.
    • well thats stupid. totally confusing... Now that you say that i understand it, But the date there is a much better option, If you want to tell us when it expires just do it inside the message, Otherwise it makes it confusing compared to the old mail system because thats where the date has always been. Please add the date and the item name on the main inbox page, Will make live much easier on people.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Neef ().