Queen Patch 11 - Known Issues [Update: 19th May]

• Korn wrote:

If you still have problems with installing the game, please try the following:
      • Fully uninstall the old client. Then, reboot your phone. Then try to install the new client
      • Make sure that you have enough free storage space on your device. To be on the safe side, aim for at least 4 gb (better 5gb) of free space before downloading the new apk.
      • If you get an error saying that the app ist not trusted / from an unknown source etc, please check this article: androidcentral.com/unknown-sources
      Thanks!
      sir can u help me? Almost ppl play on android 10 always freeze in game , ecery 5 pr random minutes, but sound still play and ok , can u fix ? I play on pocophone and rog 2 , pls sir
    • Korn wrote:

If you still have problems with installing the game, please try the following:
      • Fully uninstall the old client. Then, reboot your phone. Then try to install the new client
      • Make sure that you have enough free storage space on your device. To be on the safe side, aim for at least 4 gb (better 5gb) of free space before downloading the new apk.
      • If you get an error saying that the app ist not trusted / from an unknown source etc, please check this article: androidcentral.com/unknown-sources
      Thanks!

Hey bro, would you know if there is any chance of Albion going to Google Play? And on the apk released on 08/05 it is downloading the 748mb normally. Getting into the game smoothly. thanks
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Queen Patch 11 - Known Issues
      • Inventory is not accessible while using Marketplace or Black Market - Resolved with [6. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.1
      • Mail UI: The ‘Select All’ button does not work; i.e. you cannot delete messages or mark them as unread when using the ‘Select All’ option. - Resolved with [7. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.2. Persistent issue: when you have only 2 pages of messages and delete all messages from the second page, it will display empty mail UI - fixes itself after cluster change or relog
      • Android: The prompt to download the update from the old client is currently showing an outdated link - client must be downloaded directly from website. If you experience issues installing the APK, please uninstall the previous Albion Online version first - Resolved with [7. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.2
      • BitDefender may block the launch of the game for some users. If this occurs, disabling the program and enabling Windows Defender in its place may fix the problem. - Resolved, more info here
      • Animal farming pop-up cannot be disabled
      • Farm animal sound is too loud - Resolved with [7. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.2
      • New building icons hard to read - Will be reverted, see here
      • Guild member list can't be sorted by last online
      • Mini-icons in market mails can no longer be clicked
      • Mail UI needs further polishing
      • Issues with Android installation/updating - Resolved with [7. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.2
      **UPDATE 8 MAY: A new Android APK is now available that resolves issues with updates not resuming after being interrupted. It can be downloaded directly at this link: live.albiononline.com/autoupda…-full-1.16.396.165930.apk

If you still have problems with installing the game on Android, please try the following:
      Thanks!
      Unfortunately on Xiaomi mi 9 sometimes when I click on the world map the game crashes.
    • Everyone use the list bellow to update Devs about the problems we're facing for android

1. Black screen
      2. Screen freeze
      3. Slow loading on maps than previous version
      4. Keeps crashing when changing zones
      5. Lag after update maybe affecting FPS (felt from average 45fps to 30fps)
      6. Screen freeze when opening the world map and tree tab
      7. Skill animation not showing sometimes

*I encounter more screen freeze and game crash than the previous version. It makes the game unplayable. Using Asus ROG Phone II.
      Please fix. Thanks Devs.
    • Alguien tiene problemas para ingresar a zonas específicas? Descargue el juego pero no puedo entrar a Curlew Fen con mi personaje Tier 4.2 / Con un personaje recién creado si me deja ingresar a Highland Cross. Deseo ingresar con mi personaje 4.2 a Curlew Fen. Cuando carga el mapa se congela. Ademas en otros momentos del juego se congela. Alguien tiene este tipo de problemas?

----

Does anyone have trouble entering specific areas? Download the game but I cannot enter Curlew Fen with my Tier 4.2 character / With a newly created character if you let me enter Highland Cross. I want to enter Curlew Fen with my 4.2 character. When you load the map it freezes. Also in other moments of the game it freezes. Someone has this kind of problem?
    • Tehhie wrote:

I noticed that my Badon's bow doesn't help me with casts of enemies any more (noticed in Avalon's dungeon, not sure about others). My mates' Badon bows didn't too. It worked before last update. I didn't see any notes in patch about it. What happened?
      @Korn Was it a change to the weapon E ability or was it a change to the Mobs themselves that are now immune to the effect of the ability?
    • LordSilva wrote:

@Korn Was it a change to the weapon E ability or was it a change to the Mobs themselves that are now immune to the effect of the ability?

As far as I know there hasn't been any change to the Bow of Badon but it might be that a mob's spell has been changed to be uninterruptible.

It would help to know the mob in question.

In general: If the border around the cast-icon of the cast bar is spiked the spell cannot be interrupted.

Best regards,
      Thorn
    • Tehhie wrote:

I noticed that my Badon's bow doesn't help me with casts of enemies any more (noticed in Avalon's dungeon, not sure about others). My mates' Badon bows didn't too. It worked before last update. I didn't see any notes in patch about it. What happened?
      In general, badon used to interrupt ANY castable ability in the game, shielded or not. That was a bug, it should only be able to interrupt non-shielded abilities. In avalonians, almost all abilities have the shield, so almost nothing should be interruptable with Badon.
    • Thorn-Delwyn wrote:

LordSilva wrote:

As far as I know there hasn't been any change to the Bow of Badon but it might be that a mob's spell has been changed to be uninterruptible.

It would help to know the mob in question.

In general: If the border around the cast-icon of the cast bar is spiked the spell cannot be interrupted.

Best regards,
      Thorn
      Lots of avalonian mobs
    • I managed to download the additional files normally, there were no major complications. The detail comes later, it happens that the application on the mobile closes every so often between 3-6 minutes, something annoying and risky to go to the black or red zone, I cannot trade with Caerleon for fear that the application will close when be in the red zone. Please developers fix this problem! I know there are more bugs like black screens but I think the most fundamental thing is to fix the forced closings of the application.
    • Mongs wrote:

Everyone use the list bellow to update Devs about the problems we're facing for android

1. Black screen
      2. Screen freeze
      3. Slow loading on maps than previous version
      4. Keeps crashing when changing zones
      5. Lag after update maybe affecting FPS (felt from average 45fps to 30fps)
      6. Screen freeze when opening the world map and tree tab
      7. Skill animation not showing sometimes

*I encounter more screen freeze and game crash than the previous version. It makes the game unplayable. Using Asus ROG Phone II.
      Please fix. Thanks Devs.
      i got same issues here