Queen Patch 11 - Known Issues [Update: 19th May]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• um sir?. so do you mean that if we will download 743mb now we will download it once? not twice anymore?. because one of our most problem is if we download 743mb and we entered the game and play a few hours after we logout it will reset. so if we login back we need to download 743mb again sometimes we need to download it twice. so please help us
    • what about the "APK" that we have downloaded from May 07,2020?? should we uninstall the old one and download this new "APK" from May 08,2020

Or we just download the 743MB additional updated to log in to the game?

Please answer so we wont lose our internet plan on this crazy daily update's of your's

Thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by dzoh_5 ().

• dzoh_5 wrote:

¿Qué pasa con el "APK" que hemos descargado desde mayo 07,2020? ¿deberíamos desinstalar el viejo y cargar este nuevo "APK" desde mayo 08,2020

¿O simplemente descargamos los 743MB adicionales actualizados para iniciar sesión en el juego?

Responda para que no perdamos nuestro plan de Internet en estas locas actualizaciones diarias de su

Gracias.
      usted tiene que descargar el nuevo archivo APK porque APK de ayer no está actualizado
    • Update on last post: The major lag and stuttering on Mac seems to stop after attacking and defeating a mob, although it can essentially come back at any time. In between lag/freezing/crashing periods, the game runs smoothly with minor hiccups. Opening the inventory or chests causes a lag spike and sometime the item icons are wrong or floating elsewhere on the screen (specifically encountered this while in the market and bank). Sometimes defeating an enemy cause the game to go back into lag/crash mode. Entering dungeons can sometimes cause the game to lag/crash, but not always. In between lag/crash periods travel between zones is fine, including highly populated cities, but during the lag/crash periods traveling between zones always results in the game crashing. Opening the skill tree menu results in heavy lag in either smooth or lag/crash states. Also, steam is routinely not verifying 10600 +/- files every few hours.

Just as a reminder, the game ran perfectly fine on my computer pre-patch 11, I have good ping and high speed internet. In the past my only problems running and connecting to the game have been just after patches as you stabilize the game.

I notice you still haven't addressed this at all, despite hearing about similar issues in chat in-game and in other threads. Are you simply ignoring the fact that you've broken the game for a significant number of players? I really enjoy playing this game, please just address this issue.

Regards.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

**UPDATE 8 MAY: A new Android APK is now available that resolves issues with updates not resuming after being interrupted. It can be downloaded directly at this link: live.albiononline.com/autoupda…-full-1.16.396.165930.apk
      PLEASE DON'T UPDATE YOUR THIS APK. Tried it in my Realme 5i, Vivo V15 and Samsung S8. I tried using a fiber connection from a modem through Wi-Fi and tried using mobile data (of course I wasted money) and still no luck.

If you don't want to waste your money, just don't. I'm tired of this bullcrap loop. Guess what in the next few minutes they will gonna release another apk and we need to download another 1.38GB and an addtional 743MB which will disconnect after a few minutea. Just don't. Take your business elsewhere guys.
    • If you still have problems with installing the game, please try the following:
      • Fully uninstall the old client. Then, reboot your phone. Then try to install the new client
      • Make sure that you have enough free storage space on your device. To be on the safe side, aim for at least 4 gb (better 5gb) of free space before downloading the new apk.
      • If you get an error saying that the app ist not trusted / from an unknown source etc, please check this article: androidcentral.com/unknown-sources
      Thanks!
    • Korn wrote:

If you still have problems with installing the game, please try the following:
      • Fully uninstall the old client. Then, reboot your phone. Then try to install the new client
      • Make sure that you have enough free storage space on your device. To be on the safe side, aim for at least 4 gb (better 5gb) of free space before downloading the new apk.
      • If you get an error saying that the app ist not trusted / from an unknown source etc, please check this article: androidcentral.com/unknown-sources
      Thanks!
      i know about the 165930 apk release on may 8. but im scared to download it because i thought you guys will release new apk to download and another 743mb. i have no problem on downloading it.

my problem is everyday new apk to download and 743mb to update. did you guys fix it already?. or another apk again?