Queen Patch 11 - Known Issues [Update: 19th May]

• CTYH69 wrote:

BUG: When you've got opened Marketplace and you buy something from buy orders you don't get visible tab (tab is not appearing) with "Completed auctions". To see and collect bought items you need to close marketplace and open it up again. What else, you even don't get updated number of "Completed auction" if the tab exists when you've got opened Marketplace. To see exactly how many are they, you need to click on that tab and then number of auctions updates.
      Hey there,

when I buy something from the market and it get's sent to the Completed Tab, it shows this tab for me.

Please check if, when you buy something, you have the "Transfer completed purchases directly to inventory" enabled or not. Otherwise, if possible, capture the bug so we can see what's going on there.
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

CTYH69 wrote:

BUG: When you've got opened Marketplace and you buy something from buy orders you don't get visible tab (tab is not appearing) with "Completed auctions". To see and collect bought items you need to close marketplace and open it up again. What else, you even don't get updated number of "Completed auction" if the tab exists when you've got opened Marketplace. To see exactly how many are they, you need to click on that tab and then number of auctions updates.
      Hey there,
      when I buy something from the market and it get's sent to the Completed Tab, it shows this tab for me.

Please check if, when you buy something, you have the "Transfer completed purchases directly to inventory" enabled or not. Otherwise, if possible, capture the bug so we can see what's going on there.
      My problem is when I'm in Marketplace and I've got a buy order on something and still getting Marketplace open up for i.e. looking for something else. And until I close Marketplace and open it up again, I can't see that I've got something to receive.

Below photos from orders tab - you can see that amount of goods is lower on second picture, but number on fifth tab ("Completed auctions") is still the same (I don't take anything in the meantime).

And here (on pictures below) you can see how it looks when I'm in the fifth tab ("Completed auctions") and what's happening when I buy something and I can clearly see that I've got 4 for 5 auctions to pickup but the count says "3":

• Me descargue la versión REV 165722. Android. y tengo problemas para ingresar al juego. Se paraliza la carga cuando intento ingresar con mi personaje Tier 4 (Saidones) en Curlew Fen. Me he creado un nuevo personaje a modo prueba en highland cross (Racatur) y si carga y me deja ingresar al juego, pero se congeló al intentar ingresar al mapa. Debo comenzar de nuevo? Perderé todo mi avance con mi primer personaje, con el que tengo armadura y arma Tier 4.2, además de Fama y haber avanzado en mi árbol del destino? Solicito ayuda. No quiero perder mi avance en el juego, es decepcionante. .

-----
      I downloaded version REV 165722. Android. and I am having trouble entering the game. Loading freezes when I try to enter my Tier 4 character (Saidons) in Curlew Fen. I have created a new character as a test in highland cross (Racatur) and if it loads and allows me to enter the game, but it froze when trying to enter the map. Should I start again? Will I lose all my progress with my first character, with whom I have Tier 4.2 armor and weapon, in addition to Fame and having advanced in my tree of destiny? I ask for help. I don't want to lose my progress in the game, it's disappointing. .
    • I'd like to bring up that Laborers have been acting quite strange since the Season 9 content patch was released.

A few of the buggy behavior I've noticed is listed below:

• Laborers remain in house, but position turned facing EAST, instead of disappearing while out on jobs (this sometimes corrects itself when leaving and re-joining an island)
      • Laborers do not give rewards for job completed, and can be freely sent on a new job, once on a new job the previous job can be retrieved only from the boxes left behind
      • Laborers randomly appear/disappear with the weird directional pointing as stated in bullet one, while on jobs
      • Laborers seem to ignore permissions, and only allow the last player who sent them on a job to collect the previous job's rewards
    • I still can't play, when I'm downloading the additional download for a certain number and the error, the same thing continues, please help me , I'm days away from playing, I'm losing a lot with that time.
      Ainda Não Consigo Jogar, Quando estou baixando o download Adicional num Determinado Número da Erro, continua na MESMA Coisa, por favor me AJUDE, estou a dias sem jogar, estou perdendo Muito COM ESSE tempo.
    • Noturno13 wrote:

I still can't play, when I'm downloading the additional download for a certain number and the error, the same thing continues, please help me , I'm days away from playing, I'm losing a lot with that time.
      Ainda Não Consigo Jogar, Quando estou baixando o download Adicional num Determinado Número da Erro, continua na MESMA Coisa, por favor me AJUDE, estou a dias sem jogar, estou perdendo Muito COM ESSE tempo.
      Noturno, você já verificou se o seu aparelho tem espaço o suficiente? ou sua rede wifi ou móvel? estranho esse problema
      Thank you,

Bugado

Ingame nickname: ReiBugado
    • ProfessorZee wrote:

I'd like to bring up that Laborers have been acting quite strange since the Season 9 content patch was released.

A few of the buggy behavior I've noticed is listed below:

• Laborers remain in house, but position turned facing EAST, instead of disappearing while out on jobs (this sometimes corrects itself when leaving and re-joining an island)
      • Laborers do not give rewards for job completed, and can be freely sent on a new job, once on a new job the previous job can be retrieved only from the boxes left behind
      • Laborers randomly appear/disappear with the weird directional pointing as stated in bullet one, while on jobs
      • Laborers seem to ignore permissions, and only allow the last player who sent them on a job to collect the previous job's rewards

Two of these are because laborers do not behave well if you try to use them with 2 different characters. Characters can only pick up books or returns, that they themselves deposited.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper