New Mail Interface

• New Mail Interface

The new Mail Interface is awful

1)Small close button. You can use Esc to close Mailbox but it is not always comfortably
      You can say "dude, but in the Inventory Close button have the same size", i answer - it can be open/close by hot-button. How Often you close inventory and such windows by clicking close button?
      Mailbox should have bigger close button or being adjust to open/close by hot-button
      2) Countdown timer?? Are you kidding us? 99.9% players often get new mails. How do you think, will they see at least one mail close to its end? Of course No. You, probably, wanted us to see how long ago we got a mail, but would be Much Better just to see the date, time when mail get received or what item was sold/bought
      3) Ridiculous. HUD with such a big size.. For.. For what?? Do we need this such a big HUD? No, thanks. It is only disturb

--------------------------------------------------
      Ok, now i decided to open first mail to watch what was sold, i see this:

1) What?? Text could not be bigger? I understand that you can receive a big message from another player, but Marketplace always send the same mails excepting the name of goods
      2) Well, after i wanted to see what currently was sold because picture of goods is TOO SMALL, i clicked on it BUT IT DOES NOT OPEN
      Shame
      3) After all this Sh*t i just wanted back to my mails. I'm working in top part of window because bottom part is blank.
      How can i fast and convenient back to mails? Of course by clicking to mail button (pointed with red as 3). BUT WAIT. IT DOES NOT WORKING LIKE THAT
      You really want me to click "Close" button every time?? Someday i got more than 100 messages in a day. and it is NOT CONVENIENT to click Close button each time
      --------------------------------------------------
      You promised to make comfortably mail system. So i want to filter messages by buying and selling. BUT WAIT, IT DOES NOT WORKING LIKE THAT
      Forgot to say: you can not quickly open mail just after opened mailbox, it is require time to load. You can click to mail but nothing happens until mailbox is loaded

The post was edited 3 times, last by Fastorius ().

• On the topic of new mail interface.... I will never click the unread button in the bottom left.... In fact I'm convinced that more players will click, select all then delete, far more than the unread button.
      Look at the pathing on the picture below.

the new 'select all' also is a hidden button, you can use it's text as part of the button. you don't have to click it's small circle. thank god cause that would've been that much more toxic to do...

my suggestion is to swap the select all and unread button. that is all...
      Images
      • mail.jpg

263.62 kB, 1,236×718, viewed 151 times
    • Fastorius wrote:

1)Small close button. You can use Esc to close Mailbox but it is not always comfortably
      You can say "dude, but in the Inventory Close button have the same size", i answer - it can be open/close by hot-button. How Often you close inventory and such windows by clicking close button?
      Mailbox should have bigger close button or being adjust to open/close by hot-button
      2) Countdown timer?? Are you kidding us? 99.9% players often get new mails. How do you think, will they see at least one mail close to its end? Of course No. You, probably, wanted us to see how long ago we got a mail, but would be Much Better just to see the date, time when mail get received or what item was sold/bought
      3) Ridiculous. HUD with such a big size.. For.. For what?? Do we need this such a big HUD? No, thanks. It is only disturb

Hi, we are aware of the feedback you've mentioned above regarding the new Mail UI and take this very seriously. Our devs are currently looking into this situation.

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Fastorius wrote:

Hi, we are aware of the feedback you've mentioned above regarding the new Mail UI and take this very seriously. Our devs are currently looking into this situation.
      I enjoyed the previous layout for mail much more than the new one. Not only was the layout much better, but the design was much cleaner and easier to look at. The UI overhaul was a huge step backwards, this is beta quality. If I was in an administrative position at SBI I would roll it back and actually listen to community feedback, countless threads here grab a ton of support but the devs completely ignore it.
    • Feedback is nothing, but omg, only the blind man can't see the new mail UI is damn hard to read.
      And usability.
      1. Buttons are small
      2. Best combination of buttons players use is: select all- delete

Who the hell that smart to move this 2 buttons as much far from each other?

Oh i know who, let me guess, its the same UI designer who put extra confirmations to farm UI?

Damn, we dont care if justin beaber love this UI designer, just force he to play the game at least 2 hours, with the UI he made.

If he is not stupid, he will understand why players dont like hes UIs