[5. May 2020] Queen Patch 11

    • Bonjour tout d'abord merci pour la mise a jour portable de Albion elle vraiment bien mais il se pose un problème majeur : quand le mode zoom s'active (de façon intentionnelle ou non) on ne peut le désactiver et on et donc bloqué avec un écran zoomé. C'est très problématique en zone dangereuse (on peut juste regarder son personnage mourir). J'aimerais savoir s'il est possible de bloquer cette option
    • Mail was been aufull, but now it getting worse.

      What you broke:
      1. I cant see icons of stuff that i sold anymore. Example: i sold robe for 100k and cant check: it was 5.0 or 5.1
      2. Fonts became so small on 1600x1200 resolution.
      3. Read and unread messages looks almost same and makes my eyes get tired.

      What i asked for:

      1. As minimum: filter by town
      2. As maximum: filter by keyword.

      Playing on market with that interface make hurt my eyes! Seriously, im feeling tied after game and thinking not about how good i spending time, im thinking about how this game damaging my health and wich outcome ill get after 1-2 monts of it!
      Files
      • albiono.jpg

        (417.07 kB, downloaded 21 times, last: )
    • Thank you very much for free banks, it will be much easier to earn without risk. We will be able to stay on the map for longer without items in the backpack. Gankers will always adapt but you could give more safe zone because sometimes the police bother a little.

      Repairing items will not hit gankers, only large zvz people there will repair items for themselves, gankers for sell. There will be higher prices that will compensate for repairs.In fact, this is not a fight with gankers but a coup on money players new will be poor and will buy gold because we have Free to Play.

      The bubbles on the portal were to help players avoid gankers but this resulted in an increase in the number of gankers on the other maps because they do not have to compete with each other for the portal map.

      Greeting's rich ganker, maybe I currently have 2-3kkk in items. Thank you for your support
    • got different problem in mobile android, i managed to dowload the add 700+MB file (AssetBundle) but for some reason. Whenever i want to play the game and open the client, i have to re-download that 700+MB asset bundle again and again. I already did it 5 times now. After my 5th dowload(minutes ago), when im going yo play my character, the game freeze and force closed. And everything start all over again, i have to down load that 700+MB file again. Please help, i dont want to download 700+MB again and game will crash after 5mins and start all over again.
    • Why is there an option to mark messages as unread but not as read? Especially now that you have to filter every time by marketplace messages and delete them if you don't want to accidentally delete messages from players for example.
    • Game freezing and the loading times feel like they multiplied 2x. And I really hoped the freezing thing would be finally solved. That's one of the most annoying thing for me rn. Have to restart the client every 5-10-15 minutes. And of course I DO it because I like the game and I want to play it but that's just after about 5-6 restarts. After that it's too annoying to play anymore. Also the optimisation is a must. New zoom and joystick is very well made, the skills are finally showing up when I cast them and enemy attack patterns are visible. Other than this nothing has changed. I'm begging you PLEASE fix the freezes guys.
    • Second day dealing with the islands and I can no longer keep the game sound on.
      It is simply absurd that we do not have the option of completely removing the agriculture sounds, but since this update, things have gotten much worse.

      I am not saying that the sounds are orientable, or that they are out of place, but these features are merely aesthetic for the game and should not be linked with the other features, in short, the islands' sound options should be completely separate from the rest of the sound options.

      When will we really have a game system at the level of this game and not just the weak optimizer that exists?
    • Gabumon wrote:

      Vyprime wrote:

      Where's the part that says "a bug ax snapped the heads of all mounts in the game"? Mammoth half capacity now? My bear why you nerf my bear D: this is unacceptable u_u
      They stated is just a regularization on clarity. Before the capacity it showed was for you to get to 200% weight, so now is just clarity for 100%
      Lol I suspected it when I started collecting yesterday ty Gabumon
    • Animal sounds when farming are absolutely horrendous. Everytime you click on to get produce, feed it, pick up a baby, pick up an adult (which now has a prompt so more clicking again) it makes a horrendous sound. When i do a full run of my pastures ive calculated over 300 times i have to hear that awful cacophony. Its dreadful. Who QA'd this crap. It should have been obvious that whilst the sound might be ok in isolation (ie once!), farming requires that many clicks that its just unbearable.

      Icons on the city workstations ... who actually thought this looked better than what we had. Its a monochrome mess that doesnt fit at all with the style and is less intuative. Once again who is passing this as fit for the live server? Bring back the old icons .. ive yet to find anyone who thinks this is an improvement.

      Also every time i log in the UI for the skill icons resets to the right side and I have to go into settings to change it to my preference of bottom of screen every single time.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Wreckord wrote:

      got different problem in mobile android, i managed to dowload the add 700+MB file (AssetBundle) but for some reason. Whenever i want to play the game and open the client, i have to re-download that 700+MB asset bundle again and again. I already did it 5 times now. After my 5th dowload(minutes ago), when im going yo play my character, the game freeze and force closed. And everything start all over again, i have to down load that 700+MB file again. Please help, i dont want to download 700+MB again and game will crash after 5mins and start all over again.
      hello sir , u just back your data , if u lost just copy your data , go to file manager , look android/data/sanbox.albion copy paste and save wherever u want , but i have problem just a freeze wvery 5 minutes play
    • It looks like you forgot to apply the 30% static fame bonus to the solo camps on top of the blue dungeons. Since these areas are also static should they have also been given the boost? This would be another great hot spot for solo PvP if the fame was fixed compared to the shit it is today.
    • Memekgatal wrote:

      hello sir , u just back your data , if u lost just copy your data , go to file manager , look android/data/sanbox.albion copy paste and save wherever u want , but i have problem just a freeze wvery 5 minutes play

      Hello,sorry i'm really dumb with this kind of thing(files and folders and datas). Thanks for answering, i tried that thing but it seems game client is not the problem.
      1. Maybe there is something wrong i did. ?(

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Wreckord ().

    • Wreckord wrote:

      Memekgatal wrote:

      hello sir , u just back your data , if u lost just copy your data , go to file manager , look android/data/sanbox.albion copy paste and save wherever u want , but i have problem just a freeze wvery 5 minutes play
      Hello,sorry i'm really dumb with this kind of thing(files and folders and datas). Thanks for answering, i tried that thing but it seems game client is not the problem.
      1. Maybe there is something wrong i did. ?(

      hmm sir maybe u must go to setting and lock albion for automatic clear cache ( lock )like this
      Files