Find a solution

• Find a solution

I once read an online game developer say. When someone abuses an advantage you should simply make that advantage one more implement of the game to make it fair for everyone
      Scouting and sure-fire fame in high-caliber dungeons must come to an end
      What I mean is people who do not have the possibility of owning a scout, why should they play at a disadvantage?
    • xcruciful wrote:

I bet there are at least 10 easy solutions to solve this. (like removing the protection bubble)

But any solution will damage the fame farming activity.
      Don't know if it's worth.
      "But any solution will damage the fame farming activity."

This currently harms the activity of fame by not giving players who are willing to die for fame the place they deserve and making a dangerous activity child's play.
    • There is just 2 ways.
      1. Justt allow the alt scouts, gathering bots, radars, game exploit using in TOS.

2. Add some stuff to check and inspect players reports from the game, and start punish the players who ignore TOS.

Why we have it in TOS but see same alt scouts in same places for months after we reported em several times? I am not saying about main characters of this alt scouts, who got benefits, but i never seen someone get punished.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• tomipio wrote:

xcruciful wrote:

I bet there are at least 10 easy solutions to solve this. (like removing the protection bubble)

But any solution will damage the fame farming activity.
      Don't know if it's worth.
      "But any solution will damage the fame farming activity."
      This currently harms the activity of fame by not giving players who are willing to die for fame the place they deserve and making a dangerous activity child's play.
      Maybe forcing players inside dungeons who doesn't move or do anything for a short time to disconnect will help with this issue.

Gryffyth:Toma tu arma y síguenos en discord.gg/ktrNXWN
    • What this post showed 7h game and 70kk silver from ground? rly?

with the following patch fix for users to have That killing the monsters to open the chests is that until the community showed the MAGNITUDE of the wealth that these users were accumulating, they did not move a finger to change it

so let's admit that SCOUTING A STATIC OR RANDOM DUNGEON is something GLOBAL in albion that is being done from free to play and that means that people have practically triple the chances of evading a pvp now if you want that in your game there is the possibility of having so many chances to evade a pvp implement it as a community system for everyone!

• tomipio wrote:

I once read an online game developer say. When someone abuses an advantage you should simply make that advantage one more implement of the game to make it fair for everyone
      What I mean is people who do not have the possibility of owning a scout, why should they play at a disadvantage?
      Wah... wah... boo frickity hoo. You're so kind for being worried about all of the players without scouts WHAT WILL THESE POOR FOLKS DO?!? Looks like we need more scouts! Look. I dont give a crap about your player experience probably about as much as you care about mine. I play Albion for the reasons I, me, myself, like. You play how you like. Maybe on some days my play style involves dungeon clearing with buddies, avoiding pkers and exploring new content. If and when I see a scout, I completely understand and I never complain because some days I go diving. You win some. You lose some. Sorry you want each dungeon to be like apple picking out of a barrel of water, just dunk your head and come out with a prize but you self entitled dweebs think your perspective is all encompassing when you guys are truly the most short sighted individuals of any game I have ever been surrounded by. Heres a tip for removing scouts: stop ganking so much that each player is too afraid to go into a dungeon alone or without a scout. If you have an itch for PVP, go through the portal and hang out by the city portals or gates. Do hell gates. Open world gank. But jesus stop complaining about the fact that other players out smart you without abusing a single bug lol. In my opinion, since its the wild west out here FULL LOOT PVP, they arent doing anything wrong by using a character to scout for Ed, Edd and Eddy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SeekorBefound ().

• SeekorBefound wrote:

tomipio wrote:

Wah... wah... boo frickity hoo. You're so kind for being worried about all of the players without scouts WHAT WILL THESE POOR FOLKS DO?!? Looks like we need more scouts! Look. I dont give a crap about your player experience probably about as much as you care about mine. I play Albion for the reasons I, me, myself, like. You play how you like. Maybe on some days my play style involves dungeon clearing with buddies, avoiding pkers and exploring new content. If and when I see a scout, I completely understand and I never complain because some days I go diving. You win some. You lose some. Sorry you want each dungeon to be like apple picking out of a barrel of water, just dunk your head and come out with a prize but you self entitled dweebs think your perspective is all encompassing when you guys are truly the most short sighted individuals of any game I have ever been surrounded by. Heres a tip for removing scouts: stop ganking so much that each player is too afraid to go into a dungeon alone or without a scout. If you have an itch for PVP, go through the portal and hang out by the city portals or gates. Do hell gates. Open world gank. But jesus stop complaining about the fact that other players out smart you without abusing a single bug lol. In my opinion, since its the wild west out here FULL LOOT PVP, they arent doing anything wrong by using a character to scout for Ed, Edd and Eddy.
      thx for your poor contribution.
    • SeekorBefound wrote:

tomipio wrote:

But jesus stop complaining about the fact that other players out smart you without abusing a single bug lol. In my opinion, since its the wild west out here FULL LOOT PVP, they arent doing anything wrong by using a character to scout for Ed, Edd and Eddy.
      This is exactly what we are talking about here.

§ 11 User Account

11.1 Every User Account is linked to one specific email address.
      11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together, iii) the Characters may not act as scouts for each other, iv) the Characters must have active Premium status.
      T&C says they are doing it wrong. So as i says before:

iRawr wrote:

There is just 2 ways.
      1. Justt allow the alt scouts, gathering bots, radars, game exploit using in TOS.

2. Add some stuff to check and inspect players reports from the game, and start punish the players who ignore TOS.

Why we have it in TOS but see same alt scouts in same places for months after we reported em several times? I am not saying about main characters of this alt scouts, who got benefits, but i never seen someone get punished.
      If you have opinion its ok, but make sure you know the game rules first.
    • There is no way to know if a scout is an alt or a paid person. I know the rules. I am commenting because it is clear you have a problem with people finding creative ways to keep their gear so that you whales cant go steal their hard earned loot at a whim. Excuse everyone for not handing you their loot on a silver platter and actually making the PK game a little harder than you want! There is no where in my comment where I encourage someone to create multiple accounts and scout illegally. Those are the scouts you dont like. But if you could remove and petition for all scouts to be removed I am sure you would too so either way you aren't getting what you want just because you want it. We all pay for the game just like you do. If someone is breaking rules and not getting in trouble, keep reporting. If you see a scout however and you lose a dungeon gank potential, oh well! Good thing more than one spawns within the many many territories available to you! Again, you believe your perspective is all encompassing and an attempt to explain things from your view and how it benefits you and your gaming experience.
    • SeekorBefound wrote:

There is no way to know if a scout is an alt or a paid person. I know the rules. I am commenting because it is clear you have a problem with people finding creative ways to keep their gear so that you whales cant go steal their hard earned loot at a whim. Excuse everyone for not handing you their loot on a silver platter and actually making the PK game a little harder than you want! There is no where in my comment where I encourage someone to create multiple accounts and scout illegally. Those are the scouts you dont like. But if you could remove and petition for all scouts to be removed I am sure you would too so either way you aren't getting what you want just because you want it. We all pay for the game just like you do. If someone is breaking rules and not getting in trouble, keep reporting. If you see a scout however and you lose a dungeon gank potential, oh well! Good thing more than one spawns within the many many territories available to you! Again, you believe your perspective is all encompassing and an attempt to explain things from your view and how it benefits you and your gaming experience.
      There is exactly no way to know, so we accept that POSSIBLY many people are using secondary accounts and not paid individual characters who are having some type of remuneration to ensure the safety of the dungeon. then ACCEPT THERE IS A PROBLEM because a user who is receiving a payment is not the same as a user using a second account then .. if they cannot control this make it just for everyone!

User 1 : Have his main account making fame
      User 1 : Have a second account scouting

User 2: Have his main account making fame
      User 2 : Also pay a other person to scout the dungeon who is a SINGULAR CHARACTER OR MAIN

User 3 : Have his main account making fame
      User 3 :Dont have a second scout account
      User 3 : Dont have money to pay a scout

user 3 : OK

User 2 : OK

User 1 : ?
    • This I can understand but hear me out. My wife and I both play together. Two people sharing a network with seperate IP's. We do content together all of the time. If we were playing together and she decided to scout for me while I clear the dungeon and gets reported by someone and we both get banned for an offense that is legal and nothing wrong was done, how is that fair?

The problem isn't the scout itself. The problem is that you have real people who share different perspectives about the problem.

Your problem is a scout alt that you believe is the same person using another account and scouting for their own dungeons.

The problem for THEM, other real people too, was facing 2-3 gankers at once in a solo dungeon. In this example we will use a player who pays money for premium status. This player, who pays to enjoy the game of his choice in whatever manner he chooses, such is free will, adapts to the potential threat and sets up an alt to cover his own butt. Illegal. Report. However, because this idea was adopted, people started paying people to do this as well. So the question becomes "how can you tell?".

At the end of the day, you face a problem that will probably never go away. Its a problem that could be fixed if a sense of diplomacy swept Albion however that will never happen. Why?

Because you play the game how you want to play it.

Period.

If a ban wave came through banning people from using seperate accounts across different devices running on the same network and my wife and I lost our characters simply because we do dungeons together and she afk'd at the front of a dungeon to pee while I started clearing and was mistakenly reported by some hateful ganker... we would peace out on this game in a heart beat. We pay. We play. And the communities doggy dog world proposals to fix the issue threatens our ability to play despite them probably never being implemented into the game because SBI is not stupid.