What is the Help Chat?
- It is the Global Chat Channel for all players with game-related questions. All languages are welcome in this channel.
- Type /h in the chat window to ask a question.
- Create a separate Help chat tab (preferred).
1. Click on the arrow in your chat window.
2. It will show the General Chat Settings. Click on the plus sign (+) beside New tab
3. Type the name of the chat tab, in this case it's Help Chat. Click OK to create it.
4. Once the Chat tab is created, select the visible channels. Make sure Help /h is selected, you can add more visible channels if you prefer (like Whisper /w for example).
5. Here's how it should look like when you're done creating the Help chat tab. Congratulations!
Who answers questions in the Help Chat?
- Veteran and helpful players can answer your questions. Chat moderators also frequently drop by to answer questions.
- Any game related questions can be asked in this channel. Please note that the In-game Chat Moderation Rules apply.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead or better yet, create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support. The Support staff are better equipped in answering any account related concerns.
- Please ask in the Help Chat