New Mailbox!!1!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Mailbox!!1!!

Mostly I just wanted to share what the new Mail looks like for those curious about it. So I took an image of it and the new filter drop down. The two other tabs are still functionally the same as the previous version

I'll be honest, I found out this week that mail falls off after a year, and so the mail change lost a lot of it's oomph for me, but I am STILL EXCITED!!!1!

If there is ever an opportunity to move the transactions value to the information provided on the main mailbox screen, rather than forcing you to open the mail to view it. That would be amazing! Thank you!
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper

• ALSO STARS!

These aren't an improvement for me. I want them to be easier and faster to identify. These are easier to tell by tier, but harder by station type, for me.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piddle ().

• WTF ... SBI had the chance to do something great with the mail system overhaul. And this is thier solution?

What about filtering market mail per city, buy/sell, Resources/Gear/etc. or having a checkbox on buy/sell orders to opt out from notification. What's about summaries on stacks. If I put 400 T4 poisons into the market, I really don't need a mail for every single flask of it. Same for 400 T4.1 fibre I buy, etc. That's the (my) real problem of the market mail system. And it seem's to not being fixed. :-/