Avalonian DG => only for ranged

• Avalonian DG => only for ranged

Hi, again,

when does SBI test what they do ?

Actually, Avalonian Dungeon is totally useless for melee (maybe spears can go in).... so, only if a team accept NON OPTIMIZED team, we can NOT get the fame bonus. :cursing: but this involve to be bump 85% of time... what a pleasure to be bump :rolleyes: :*

Seriously, when does game designers do design, do they test it ? i think no.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Cheer

ps : maybe AO is only for ranged...maybe... :love:
    • showouette wrote:

Hi, again,

when does SBI test what they do ?

Actually, Avalonian Dungeon is totally useless for melee (maybe spears can go in).... so, only if a team accept NON OPTIMIZED team, we can NOT get the fame bonus. :cursing: but this involve to be bump 85% of time... what a pleasure to be bump :rolleyes: :*

Seriously, when does game designers do design, do they test it ? i think no.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Cheer

ps : maybe AO is only for ranged...maybe... :love:
      what? Dude we did a avalonian with great axes, two spears, and a carving, didn’t have a single issue outside of final boss due to cleave, ranged comp and melee comp worked fluently together, learn to spec or get better tank/healers, because bad tanks means aggro will constantly swap
    • In T8 ... with so call "optimized team" ... no ... i take age to do thing with melee wp ... so, be factual, just not reply to say "caca-mouille" ...

Useless answer (as usual)

Cheer

ps : this is an alt, and i got MOTNHS of play, ingame, of play -- love ya all