Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 11

• Hollywoodi wrote:

Well I see no issue. Casual guilds gather & actually live in their zones..

They don't log in once a day zerg down an enemy and get rich by loot. They actually play the game..

Of course if u just log, rush over someone have some losses and then log out again, u end up with money issues now.

But exactly cause of this the change is good..

Log zerg logout now needs money ..which is good
      Not sure if serious or trolling?

So you're saying everyone in non casual guilds log in once a day or whenever there's a CTA and then log out, so who's gathering? Who's ganking? Who's fame farming in those dungeons? You think everyone in a major guild just clicks their fingers and BOOM, they have 100m silver?

:sleeping:
      Tired of LAGGING in-game? Try ExitLag;
      Use my link & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
      exitl.ag/robin
      youtube.com/c/robinhoodrs
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Legit what were you thinking when you thought about those durability loss changes based on the amount of attackers... 11+ = 50-100%? WHAT? Do you even play your own game? Do you know how end-game guilds function?

The cost of this during ZvZ is MASSIVE, heck even small scale this change screws over everyone, how can a guild sustain itself with this change? You know guilds that issue ZvZ sets to its players use the sets that are looted and cycle them back into the guild at a later date, how in the hell do you expect a guild to survive with this change? It simple can't.

I get you wanna submit to all the cry babies on reddit about getting ganked by a group larger than 10 for their gathering set, but you seem to have forgot about the rest of the playerbase... this is the WORST change you've came out with in the history of Albion and will cause the collapse of so many guilds big and small if it's implemented in its current form.
      If u don't die, you have no dura loss.You ZvZ for objectives not to loot the enemy.

I see zero issue here.
      You kill someone with 11+ people and their loot turns into 50-100% duara lost, so the repair cost is EXTREME.
      I don't really see much of an issue, the ZvZ fights are already over core objects, an outpost, a castle, a world boss, a territory tower.

Loot shouldn't be a motivation for ZvZ (aka the fights where those number of assets can happen in the first place, beyond ARCH ganking parties kek), focus ZvZ groups on objectives not rewarding loot over it not a bad thing I would say.
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

Legit what were you thinking when you thought about those durability loss changes based on the amount of attackers... 11+ = 50-100%? WHAT? Do you even play your own game? Do you know how end-game guilds function?

The cost of this during ZvZ is MASSIVE, heck even small scale this change screws over everyone, how can a guild sustain itself with this change? You know guilds that issue ZvZ sets to its players use the sets that are looted and cycle them back into the guild at a later date, how in the hell do you expect a guild to survive with this change? It simple can't.

I get you wanna submit to all the cry babies on reddit about getting ganked by a group larger than 10 for their gathering set, but you seem to have forgot about the rest of the playerbase... this is the WORST change you've came out with in the history of Albion and will cause the collapse of so many guilds big and small if it's implemented in its current form.
      Bye bye blob ganker, if you play ZvZ for drop, its you dont know anything about the game. But this change affect on no risk group ganking, and reduce they reward.
      And this is the best change they did for looong time.

Finally we will see small scale pvp, and no more gankers brainless zergs.

I see alot of 10 vs 1 shitters crying here already, that a really good sight! GJ SBI!

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• Robinhoodrs wrote:

You think everyone in a major guild just clicks their fingers and BOOM, they have 100m silver?

:sleeping:
      Actually this is exactly how it works. Get your 5 ZvZ sets, play CTA, have fun, get your free regear if die.
      You no need money in good ZvZ guild. You need silver for the other gameplay, and you can get it by playing the game.
      So yes, if you cant snap your fingers and get +5mil, you:
      1. Playing the game wrong way.
      2. In bad guild (ARCH?)
      3. Didn't play the game at all, just log in to kill newbs for free.
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

kekw just get another cartel going, owait
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

I left squad because of the zvz loot drama. It's not exactly the best part of the game. Just day in day out, listening to people whine about combat looter, sitting and watching post zvz recordings and berating people and gkicking people for doing things that look like looting, mandatory donations going missing, lines of people waiting for regears for 45 minutes while regear officers complain that they have too little support. It's almost a cancer on the end game. There's better ways to do it, ask TheBacon :D
      https://steamcommunity.com/id/asgaeroth/
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

This sounds awesome IMO. It's almost like fielding a huge army has consequences and that guilds will have to be smarter about their ZvZing instead of ZERG1, ZERG2 and ZERG4 capping a zone and every zone around it to push SMOL guild off the face of the planet because one time a guy called the other an unwashed anus in an Arena match and they're desperate for content because they already bullied everybody else outside of their megahandholdingalliance.
    • Asgaeroth wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

I left squad because of the zvz loot drama. It's not exactly the best part of the game. Just day in day out, listening to people whine about combat looter, sitting and watching post zvz recordings and berating people and gkicking people for doing things that look like looting, mandatory donations going missing, lines of people waiting for regears for 45 minutes while regear officers complain that they have too little support. It's almost a cancer on the end game. There's better ways to do it, ask TheBacon :D
      That sounds...awful...why would anyone put themselves in such an environment...glad you got out of there.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Tier 8: Veteran Boss - 5 points

PrintsKaspian wrote:

You will earn more Season Points the closer you are to the center of the Outlands, with a maximum of up to 6x the base amount.
      Darckbough Snag.
      x4 5 points T8 bosses respawning 2.66 time per hour in x6 zone, 24 hours, 112 effective days (accounting double scoring)
      Darckbough Snag static dungeon season points generation 5*4*2.66*6*24*112 = 858 000 season points per season.
      Correct me if i'm wrong.

PS. Make hellgate bosses give season points too.
      WTB skill