Pinned Queen Patch #11 - Mobile Player Feedback

• Lord Merkur,

im just making a little apeal, i have a nvidia shield console and i can't play albion in mobile mode because 3rd party controller mapping app crashed due to albion cheat protection or something. but i managed to play geforce now wich launches albion via steam and work's well.

Only have one little issue is me targeting mobs, It would realy helpfull if tab targeting like you implemented in mobile would be available in normal PC interface.

I know you have alot of other more importante stuff but i think the function is alwready developed and it will just be a little tweak. I can even share my steam controller configs for people who want to try, it works realy nice i can even heal my party fairly easy. Just missing that last little tweak that is "tab target".

Thank you.
    • Orbitz wrote:

Lord Merkur,

im just making a little apeal, i have a nvidia shield console and i can't play albion in mobile mode because 3rd party controller mapping app crashed due to albion cheat protection or something. but i managed to play geforce now wich launches albion via steam and work's well.

Only have one little issue is me targeting mobs, It would realy helpfull if tab targeting like you implemented in mobile would be available in normal PC interface.

I know you have alot of other more importante stuff but i think the function is alwready developed and it will just be a little tweak. I can even share my steam controller configs for people who want to try, it works realy nice i can even heal my party fairly easy. Just missing that last little tweak that is "tab target".

Thank you.
      How did you manage to launch the app via steam in mobile? Could you explain it please?
    • Men,when the joystick update was released i felt like, wow!! This is the new way of playing this game. What am I disappointed is that the game will crash everytime I enter into another zone or map, especially when entering a city.

Continue fixing your game and I am hoping for a good performance next update

No more game crash please
    • What device are you using again? What are the exact RAM specs and how many processors are used? Screenshot your current game settings. Either your device does not fall into recommended specs or you are overloading your UI with higher graphic settings. This is probably the case if you are experiencing a crash every zone. If you are experiencing a crash here and there, that is inevitable. The mobile version is IN BETA IN DEVELOPMENT. Please support the devs instead of bashing the known issues over their head like BamBam from the Flinstones. Give them more respect and time. To make things relatable to the PC side, there is a weird bug that is causing characters to go invisible and they have to log in and out to restore graphical settings. Frustrating? Yes. Should you bring this to their attention? Yes. Should you act like entitled Diablo fan babies over some crashing issues when they have recently delivered an AMAZING NEW UI for mobile which, imo, is more OP than PC? Probably not. No game is perfect but man some of the complaints here are demanding perfection and probably havent spent a dime to support the development of this game. Please help them, dont be an issue about the issue creating more issues...
    • SeekorBefound wrote:

What device are you using again? What are the exact RAM specs and how many processors are used? Screenshot your current game settings. Either your device does not fall into recommended specs or you are overloading your UI with higher graphic settings. This is probably the case if you are experiencing a crash every zone. If you are experiencing a crash here and there, that is inevitable. The mobile version is IN BETA IN DEVELOPMENT. Please support the devs instead of bashing the known issues over their head like BamBam from the Flinstones. Give them more respect and time. To make things relatable to the PC side, there is a weird bug that is causing characters to go invisible and they have to log in and out to restore graphical settings. Frustrating? Yes. Should you bring this to their attention? Yes. Should you act like entitled Diablo fan babies over some crashing issues when they have recently delivered an AMAZING NEW UI for mobile which, imo, is more OP than PC? Probably not. No game is perfect but man some of the complaints here are demanding perfection and probably havent spent a dime to support the development of this game. Please help them, dont be an issue about the issue creating more issues...
      Agreed! I was taking to my friend that playing no mobile is better than pc nowadays! That was a huge jump from what it used to be! Didn't tried pvp yet, but farming and pve is far better in mobile than in pc.
    • Please guys fix those crashes and black screen freezes. I'm using my Asus Rog Phone 2 12GB RAM and Snapdragon 855+ with 500gb. The phone is running smoothly first 5-10 min then it's getting hot and starts to lagg. As soon as I move my toon to another map it's giving me a black screen but I still here the steps and other in-game noises. I bought a premium and I have no access to computer right now. What I suppose to do?
    • I've been really happy with the performance on Mobile. There are a few issues, but overall the new joystick makes it worth playing. I'm excited for some of the bugs to be worked out. Here are some of my thoughts about some changes the game could implement to make the mobile experience more appealing.

What's Great Mobile Perspective
      - Virtual Joystick
      - Group and Solo Expeditions (quick access to party members and content on the go is much appreciated).
      - Gathering and Crafting ( I don't do this often... but fishing is sweet)
      - Auction House

Areas of Improvement
      - More variety in arena styles. More maps and objectives
      - Fame and silver awarded to Arena. (Equal to Expeditions)
      - The Arena que needs some attention. (maybe prioritize a haeler, but after 2 minutes, just throw some groups together and see what happens.)
    • AcidChaos wrote:

Orbitz wrote:

Lord Merkur,

Thank you.
      How did you manage to launch the app via steam in mobile? Could you explain it please?
      I used to play through geforcenow but last week they pulled out albion.... So the only next option will be shadow cloud gaming. But probably in future albion will have controler commands ready like "inferna" on steam the developing game with unity and you can ingame configure controller
    • Hi everyone,

If you're still experiencing any freezing or crashing on the Android mobile client, please take the time to fill out the survey below:

Merkur wrote:

If you experience the in-app downloader stopping problem, please take a moment to fill in some infos to help us identify the issue:

forms.gle/VwF7HtAsnfcTxyef8

Much appreciated.

This is what the form looks like and the rest is pretty straight forward. So kindly share your feedback so that the Developers can investigate it.