My days of Albion...

• Dear Diary,

Lots of changes on the horizon. So much gossip, the community can't keep up. What has happened to NERF? What's going on with Exploited? Is LordVicious dead? Did e-dating kill Exploited? Is QueenVirgo pregnant?
      [/img]

Oh ya, also, RiP has merged. We've gone to KDS. It was very saddening but I hope with this current state it only allows more activity for my members.
      Also, I'm extremely grateful for what NERF gave me during it's short time. I've met some really sweet people.
      I really like the halloween events, I have 1 of everything now. I will keep repeating I want house decorations though.
      Also, I have the coolest mount ever too! Thank you @Dracania

Okay, I'm sure I'll have more to update about soon with all the changes.
      Love always,
      QV
      <3 xoxo Rest in Pieces xoxo <3
      discord.gg/8cXMCuK
    • Omnio wrote:

@QueenVirgo RiP RiP I guess. Real shame you just became KDS X guild. Lets hope RiP can resurrect itself in the future. Seems like all guilds keep dying around Lord Vicious. Hope KDS is not next lol.
      RiP may have future plans, but right now it's fine to play with our friends in KDS.
      Don't blame LV for this, blame the lack of content for players who have played the game for years. They go hard, get t8, gvg, then they are bored. Their fault for rushing it, but I prefer a slow, enjoyable approach.

Poor ruby -- should have stayed loyal to EQMS :(
      Poor Gluttony, should have listened to Ruby when you had the chance.
      discord.gg/8cXMCuK
    • Dear Diary,

We meet again. This time again as RiP. The KDS plans did not work out for the majority of us and we left for extended amount of time. We are back in action like the wolf that never dies.
      We always come crawling back to this world. I am extremely happy with the amount of content that they have added in this game. I have mounts of all kinds! Lizards, doggos, meowers, and even bats! There are more decorations added to the game as well. I wish some of the chairs you were able to actually sit in, but regardless. More content!
      We are currently a strong group of less than 20 and allied into WIN. WIN had an old friend and member, Jagere. It's nice to all be together again. Some of our guildies are in bigger guilds like TC, Conflict, but we still all get together and play.

The new dungeons are cool! Dungeon inside of dungeons :o. Still haven't gotten a 5th floor or a legendary chest, but I'm hoping!
      Still haven't tried fishing, but it is on the to-do list.
      I'll write you again soon with more of an update. Maybe with some GvG news. :)

Love,
      QV
      discord.gg/8cXMCuK
    • QueenVirgo wrote:

Dear Diary,

We meet again. This time again as RiP. The KDS plans did not work out for the majority of us and we left for extended amount of time. We are back in action like the wolf that never dies.
      We always come crawling back to this world. I am extremely happy with the amount of content that they have added in this game. I have mounts of all kinds! Lizards, doggos, meowers, and even bats! There are more decorations added to the game as well. I wish some of the chairs you were able to actually sit in, but regardless. More content!
      We are currently a strong group of less than 20 and allied into WIN. WIN had an old friend and member, Jagere. It's nice to all be together again. Some of our guildies are in bigger guilds like TC, Conflict, but we still all get together and play.

The new dungeons are cool! Dungeon inside of dungeons :o. Still haven't gotten a 5th floor or a legendary chest, but I'm hoping!

Love,
      QV
      is the Rip guild really back in full force?

Or is this another tease?

That guild has good potential when it has someone keeping it all together.
      Get lost in The Roads of Avalon.
    • Thisaoplayer wrote:

QueenVirgo wrote:

Dear Diary,

Love,
      QV
      is the Rip guild really back in full force?
      Or is this another tease?

That guild has good potential when it has someone keeping it all together.
      I'll update sometime soon, but spoiler: RiP guild was a tease for now...
      discord.gg/8cXMCuK