Mule

• Dear, I come through this post, ask for greater consideration with the players that like to use the “mule” as the main mount, recently in one of its updates the weight bonus was removed when mounted on the mule and only press the bonus when the mule is equipped in the inventory. Is it possible for you to leave it as it was almost a month ago?
      Taking advantage of the opportunity, I would also like to ask for more options for improving the mule, such as the opportunity to improve its quality and other skin options.
      Thanks for listening.

Os .: Sorry for any error in my writing, I'm brazilian, I don't speak English and I'm using the Google translator to send this message.
    • For you to understand what I say, all you have to do is experiment with the ox. In the case of the transport ox, you get a weight bonus when it is equipped and another bonus when you ride it. In the case of the mule you only get the bonus when you equip and not when you ride.
    • Inimigo wrote:

For you to understand what I say, all you have to do is experiment with the ox. In the case of the transport ox, you get a weight bonus when it is equipped and another bonus when you ride it. In the case of the mule you only get the bonus when you equip and not when you ride.
      Wrong. You don't get extra weight when you equip the ox, only when you mount it (or stay inside the circle when you dismount to gather, for example).

The mule extra weight is there since the moment you equip it.
    • Caro, espero que, com as imagens selecionadas, seja mais fácil entender ou dizer. Perceba que, ao contrário do boi, ele não ganha bônus de peso quando montado. Existem apenas duas respostas para este caso: ou seja, um erro, dando bônus de peso extra quando montado ou a partir do momento em que foi enfraquecida e perdeu o bônus de peso extra quando montado.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Inimigo ().

• Friend, focus your attention on the images that show the difference in weight when the character is mounted and when he is not. That is what I am referring to. While the ox changes its weight value when you are mounted and when you are not, it remains the same. I will report only how images that the real problem is desperately trying to show are focused on.

Equipped ox: 333%

Ox being ridden: 34%

Equipped mule: 259%

Mule being ridden: 259%
      Images
      • Boi montado.jpg

194.66 kB, 1,071×691, viewed 20 times
      • Mula equipada.jpg

195 kB, 1,019×689, viewed 16 times
      • Mula montada.jpg

195.27 kB, 1,006×689, viewed 15 times
      • Boi equipado.jpg

181.07 kB, 1,046×687, viewed 17 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by Inimigo ().

• Inimigo wrote:

Friend, focus your attention on the images that show the difference in weight when the character is mounted and when he is not. That is what I am referring to. While the ox changes its weight value when you are mounted and when you are not, it remains the same. I will report only how images that the real problem is desperately trying to show are focused on.

Equipped ox: 333%

Ox being ridden: 34%

Equipped mule: 259%

Mule being ridden: 259%
      Amigo, nao sei se o problema é o Ingles, entao vou pro Portugues.

A mula te da o peso extra ASSIM QUE É EQUIPADA, INDEPENDENTE DE ESTAR OU NAO MONTADO.

O boi te da o aumento de peso APENAS QUANDO VOCE MONTA. Voce so teve uma pequena diferença de peso quando equipou o boi porque itens equipados nao contam no peso. Foi o peso do boi que deu essa diferença.
    • Albion game has been around for 2 months and when I started this game, the weight given by the mule was equal to that of the ox, but in one of the updates I saw that the mule's functioning changed for the worse, but no matter how much I try to explain you can't to perceive. I just give up. If you ever realize the mistake you made with the mule, remember me. bye
    • Inimigo wrote:

Albion game has been around for 2 months and when I started this game, the weight given by the mule was equal to that of the ox, but in one of the updates I saw that the mule's functioning changed for the worse, but no matter how much I try to explain you can't to perceive. I just give up. If you ever realize the mistake you made with the mule, remember me. bye
      Bye, it's not possible to teach 1+1 to a wall, i guess.