Honorable LewPac

• KroDuK wrote:

JordWasTaken wrote:

Equart wrote:

there is almost no people behind him, and he knows it.
      " there is almost no people behind him, and he knows it."
      I mean he clearly have SBI watching his back; 12 minutes later the ticket was dealt.. cover up or not, from where I sit.. this is disgusting SBI
      Why does it matter? His job is to run his stream and what I hear he is doing a good job. So why would not SBI defend their employees? He probably was chatting with someone about this on discord or something and then made it official by writing a ticket. (Just quessing, I have no inside information)

The game is full of opportunistic stab-in-the-back mechanics. Even players who do not generally enjoy exploiting will probably use an opportunity to get ahead when they see one.

What I am saying is that Lewpac is a player and an employee (part-time or what ever, I do not know). He should be valued by the quality of his streams not by some in-game actions he may or may not have done.

Sure, feelings get hurt when you get muted or banned for something that seems for personal reasons. But get over it.
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion
    • Ravenar wrote:

He probably was chatting with someone about this on discord or something and then made it official by writing a ticket. (Just quessing, I have no inside information)
      If you're right, the fact is that he broke the rules by publishing communication with the SBI, and it doesn't matter that he used it for his own defense..
      If he has no problem breaking the rules now, I guess he doesn't care much about the rules of the game, and that makes him an untrustworthy person to me.
      It doesn't matter that it's a streamer or on that it maybe supports the game, he's still the same player as me or you and the rules apply to him is the same as to me or you..
      It doesn't matter who thinks what, the SBI should be impartial and if he violated the rules he should be properly punished..But that's up to them, not us.
      :)
    • I like how we started off slandering LewPac with baseless accusations, and now that that has failed, we move on to trying to get him punished for providing the conclusive evidence to defend himself against the slander.

Evidence that would not be possible at all without showing communications with SBI. That is some fucking cucklord2020, catch-22, nonsense you people are trying to sell us.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Ravenar wrote:

KroDuK wrote:

JordWasTaken wrote:

Equart wrote:

there is almost no people behind him, and he knows it.
      " there is almost no people behind him, and he knows it."
      I mean he clearly have SBI watching his back; 12 minutes later the ticket was dealt.. cover up or not, from where I sit.. this is disgusting SBI
      Why does it matter? His job is to run his stream and what I hear he is doing a good job. So why would not SBI defend their employees? He probably was chatting with someone about this on discord or something and then made it official by writing a ticket. (Just quessing, I have no inside information)
      The game is full of opportunistic stab-in-the-back mechanics. Even players who do not generally enjoy exploiting will probably use an opportunity to get ahead when they see one.

What I am saying is that Lewpac is a player and an employee (part-time or what ever, I do not know). He should be valued by the quality of his streams not by some in-game actions he may or may not have done.

Sure, feelings get hurt when you get muted or banned for something that seems for personal reasons. But get over it.
      The problem is with SBI TOS/TOU are applied to some poeple only.. meanwhile u have that kind of shit 12 minutes ticket posted on the forum... I have nothing to get over.. i just want to make sure the rules apply to everyone.. free moderation & streamers included (since they can be consider for SBI employee they should be 10 times more cautious.. not the exact opposite)

Hypocritical

The post was edited 1 time, last by KroDuK ().

• So someone accused someone else, the accuser keeps stirring the pot to get more attention, the accused shows proof the accusation was just rumors and false and the accuser starts to stir again. Damn this topic really belongs in banters :D. Also kuddos for Lewpac not trying to argue with someone who is personally offended and just pushing their agenda because of a personal vendetta(at least it looks like that from the responses) as that will never do anyone any good. Meanwhile time to get some popcorn and see where we end up. Started with RMT accusation, now its the 12 minute response from SBI, anyone wanna do some bets whats next? Maybe he GM hacked some Surf hideouts or something?
    • @keyfouyr Naaah, reason behind this is much easier.

1. Lewpac decide that i was trolling or accusing him in something , but actually i was trying to hear his feedback about this rumor , instead of dialog during this stream or after - he ignored/ban me. I told him about it , also i told about it under video , in comments section (which was deleted by him) - that it doesnt matter was he banned or not. Main reason was his behaviour as an official Albion caster.
      2. I show his behaviour on my Solo PvP video in few weeks (1 min dialog between us).
      3. He striked my channel silently. Literally he broke the law of Fair use Rights by abusing strike mechanic on YT.
      4. As result - i show his actions to people via my video about him and via several posts on my YT community.
      5. And then people start to react on this "Rat" move by him.
      6. He started to delete bad comments on his youtube and ignore most people on twitch.
      7. After i told about it people , that he is deleting comments on his YT - he instantly stopped.
      8. In few days he show screenshot that he wasn't banned for RMT via screenshot. And now return to point 1. and 3. He literally did not understood why people were mad on him.
      9. In such way he was trying to protect himself , and to "to sweep under the carpet" this situation.
      10. Later when he realized that this "trick" did not worked on people with brains - he started to tell people that he wasn't banned , but Equart was for "Gold Market Exploit " ^_^.
      10.1 But he forget one nuance - i was telling about it since first day of FTP on forum , reddit and on my YT. I even create fun video about it on my channel 4 months ago , link you can find and detailed info again on my community page on YT. So this trick did not worked again , and his attempts to "to sweep under the carpet" failed too.

And i'm here guys to remind you about it , if he striked my channel - he will do the same with others or treat people in the same way if there would be unpleasant threads about him. Such people should not work on SBI or represent them.
      Btw , later will be more videos about him.

Also i don't want to destroy your illusions guys that i'm doing this for "Hype" , or because someone offer me some benefits for this drama. I'm solo content creator with one of the highest daily activity on YT in Albion , i did not need this hype before and i don't need it now.
      Reason behind this is much easier - Justice and common sence.
    • @Equart so maybe it was just an misunderstanding? Ever think about that? You were implying stuff during his live stream? You would not stop... Silencing you was the natural thing to do to continue with the stream, no?

Aren't you kinda begging for people to come troll your stream with false accusations?

From that list you posted, it seems like it snowballed way out of hands... Go back to step 1 and try to talk to him outside live stream?
      Join Albion
    • Ravenar wrote:

From that list you posted, it seems like it snowballed way out of hands... Go back to step 1 and try to talk to him outside live stream?
      I was - he ignored after stream too , and during next days too.

Main point - he crossed the line after he strike my YT , he got tones of ways how to fix . During stream/After stream/In few days later/After i have made funny video with his reaction and even now.
      ---
      I can bet there was no missunderstanding - he acted like a douche , and now he is trying to "to sweep under the carpet" his fuc*up.
    • Ravenar wrote:

@Equart so maybe it was just an misunderstanding? Ever think about that? You were implying stuff during his live stream? You would not stop... Silencing you was the natural thing to do to continue with the stream, no?

Aren't you kinda begging for people to come troll your stream with false accusations?

Depending on you, silencing and contacting his friend at SBI for a 12 minutes ticket, cover up or not was the thing to do?! God damn hypocritical mind set u got there

PS: he explain it many times for the step 1 he tried to do it, but the noble created by SBI dont have/want to talk with the pleb.. je just decided to break the TOU/TOS after a talk with a friend at SBI instead of a talk with the pleb..
    • KroDuK wrote:

Ravenar wrote:

@Equart so maybe it was just an misunderstanding? Ever think about that? You were implying stuff during his live stream? You would not stop... Silencing you was the natural thing to do to continue with the stream, no?

Depending on you, silencing and contacting his friend at SBI for a 12 minutes ticket, cover up or not was the thing to do?! God damn hypocritical mind set u got there
      PS: he explain it many times for the step 1 he tried to do it, but the noble created by SBI dont have/want to talk with the pleb.. je just decided to break the TOU/TOS after a talk with a friend at SBI instead of a talk with the pleb..
      No, I was just saying that maybe it was a misunderstanding in the first place.

I do not stream, I do not watch game streams. Would someone who does stream let me know how common it is to mute/ban trolls from the stream chat.

Also how often someone uses nicks that look similar to someone familiar from the forums to troll?

Maybe the mistake was mine. I should neve had read this whole thread. Unfollowing it now. Have fun!
      Join Albion
    • Ravenar wrote:

No, I was just saying that maybe it was a misunderstanding in the first place.
      Yeah that was my point when i said silencing, instead of ignoring/muting; if u count the YT move.. misunderstand or not.. the facts are there ultimatly it should have end at the ticket; a 12 minutes silencing move.. like u said IF

The SBI noble was not open at first.. but who care.. clearly not him.. cuz a small whisp from him to equart would have fix it, at this first/this point IF.. (instead breaking the TOS/TOU)

You know.. the whole point :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by KroDuK ().

• I mean from another angle its obvious that Equart is actually a number one fan, why else would you linger around waiting for your chance to be "unbanned". Just so you can speak to your daddy Lewpack, it hurt you so much when your idol banned you. You actually spent so much of your own free time to start all this.

I imagine you have spent more time on this than in game time playing.

I hope your heart heals soon, don't hurt to many other people trying to get your revenge.