Honorable LewPac

• I get what EQ is defending, but at this point it's ran the course. TLDR -

EQ Ask LP if he caught the banwave, LP gets in a huff that a question might incriminate his reputation so he overreacts and strikes some videos.

everyone assumes EQ a question is an accusation, so EQ never gets any justice because no one interpreted the question as he intended it in the first place. White Knights rise up.

LP more wisely chooses a period of silence while EQ goes on YT flame war, then LP releases a clever screencap of his account never getting banned. EQ mcFucked up by pandering to LP's gross overreaction and then didn't get the memo while LP waited for a support confirmation to base his argument on never getting banned, while YT copystrike video behavior gets swept under the rug.

Everyone sucks here.
    • Ravenar wrote:

Are you saying that it is a cover-up?
      It wouldnt surprised me; ticket created at 9h18AM he received an answer the SAME DAY; 12 freaking minutes later; that Evelyn needed to read his tickets make the verification for his accountS and type an answer... (is evelyn his wife or something i mean.. this is just unbelievable; 12 minutes later!?!)

About the fact someone abusing a bug exploit like the one u talked about and not being ban is something else tho, specially when u keep in mind others persons was ban during that time.. (wave of ban)

Meanwhile.. it wouldnt be the first similar cover-up i would see from SBI.. these guys have rules for the pleb and another set of rules for what were gonna call the noble here (TOU/TOS doesnt apply to them).. looking at the fact lewpac is able to receive that kind of support in an unbelievable time lapse while sharing it on the forums.. talk by himself.. if it's a cover up or not is up to you but if ur telling me this is not HIGHLY suspicious...the in case WE'VE missed something 12 minutes later; she talk like she had a team to verify the information on his accountS.. with the smile... this is insane -.-

The post was edited 2 times, last by KroDuK ().

• iRawr wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Nope. Don't give a shit.
      Nope. Don't give a shit.
      Nope. Don't give a shit.
      I'm not blind. I just don't give a shit .. no one does. You are embarrassing yourself.
      So you "don't care", that much as to sit here for 1 week and protect Lewpac all this time? Lewpac looks like a big boy, so he can act for himself.Only reason that you may think that Lewpac is need your protection from "evil Equart" - you the Lewpac's mother.
      Yes missis Lewpack, the kids never looks adult enough to the mothers. We agree. But dont warry, ones Lewpac did anything was not looks like a cheating kid who get caught, we are bored, so hes holy name is safe. For now.
      are you drunk or something?
    • KroDuK wrote:

Ravenar wrote:

Are you saying that it is a cover-up?
      It wouldnt surprised me; ticket created at 9h18AM he received an answer the SAME DAY; 12 freaking minutes later; that Evelyn needed to read his tickets make the verification for his accountS and type an answer... (is evelyn his wife or something i mean.. this is just unbelievable; 12 minutes later!?!)
      About the fact someone abusing a bug exploit like the one u talked about and not being ban is something else tho, specially when u keep in mind others persons was ban during that time.. (wave of ban)

Meanwhile.. it wouldnt be the first similar cover-up i would see from SBI.. these guys have rules for the pleb and another set of rules for what were gonna call the noble here (TOU/TOS doesnt apply to them).. looking at the fact lewpac is able to receive that kind of support in an unbelievable time lapse while sharing it on the forums.. talk by himself.. if it's a cover up or not is up to you but if ur telling me this is not HIGHLY suspicious...the in case WE'VE missed something 12 minutes later; she talk like she had a team to verify the information on his accountS.. with the smile... this is insane -.-
      Well he pretty much works with SBI? why wouldnt they reply to him quick?
    • JordWasTaken wrote:

Well he pretty much works with SBI? why wouldnt they reply to him quick?
      Why wouldnt they cover for him then ? think about it 12 minutes; to acknowledge the ticket, read it, make the verification with his team on multiple account to write that personalise answer..

Why he could not receive a free out of jail card like equart was trying to find out? Why they would not cover this up with a fake support when they clearly favorising the guy; 12 minutes is jsut unbelievable.. personally i'Ve seen that kind of cover for their free french moderation team earlier this month, after they did mistakesss/power trip.. This is clear SBI have player noble like and we're the pleb.. Equart is mad to see someone like that being a noble in SBI eyes.. this is crystal clear; it aint the most honorable person that became the noble one on Albion; so yeah from where i sit the odd of being a cover up is HUGE

The post was edited 2 times, last by KroDuK ().

• MIDGARD. my name is LHeart. Please, I've been looking for you. If you are able to make a Legendary Explorers Shelter, Please mail me in Albion. I've attempted to add you. If there is anything I can do, to have you make one, then I would be enternally greatful!

Midgard wrote:

Happy to upgrade it for you if needed .... just add me in game.
      May I add you in the game?

The post was edited 1 time, last by lheart ().

• Equart wrote:

Is it your low IQ , or you just such kind of "special" person , who knows.But ,
      1. Read again - what did i asked you.
      2. I was not telling that you was RMTing my friend , i wanted to discuss rummors that you was banned for RMT by MISTAKE , and i told you it. Instead you start screaming that you were not RMTing , and you don't need it. Only after i typed you again - you was able to answer on this question.
      3. Also I wanted to ask you about Ban wave in June 2019
      Also you perfectly knew who am i , instead of choosing healthy dialog ,during our chatting or after - you choose to ban and ignore, and later silent strike on my YT. I show people your nature , it was questionable before and now it is final , since you are treating all community like this. Take off your crown buddy.

P.S If you did not get the point , it doesnt change anything.

Good video Lewpac , take a look -

MEATCUP wrote:

I get what EQ is defending, but at this point it's ran the course. TLDR -

EQ Ask LP if he caught the banwave, LP gets in a huff that a question might incriminate his reputation so he overreacts and strikes some videos.

everyone assumes EQ a question is an accusation, so EQ never gets any justice because no one interpreted the question as he intended it in the first place. White Knights rise up.

LP more wisely chooses a period of silence while EQ goes on YT flame war, then LP releases a clever screencap of his account never getting banned. EQ mcFucked up by pandering to LP's gross overreaction and then didn't get the memo while LP waited for a support confirmation to base his argument on never getting banned, while YT copystrike video behavior gets swept under the rug.

Everyone sucks here.
      Your welcome. Aaaan again - Also i told in video , which was deleted by Lewpac , in comments section - that it doesnt matter was he banned or not. Main thing was his behaviour.
      ---
      He is just trying to get off the road , nothing more and nothing less;)
    • Equart stop being a proper melt.

No one deserves respect, just because you believe you deserve an answer and felt wronged your flailing around like someone who just got refused by there first crush.

Its up to you, its up to me. Who we speak to and who we dont.

The difference is you were banned of his channel w/e, then come back with accusations with no proof. In this matter I don't see any offense Lewpack is made.

You sound annoying i would probably ban you aswell.

• blast204 wrote:

Equart stop being a proper melt.

No one deserves respect, just because you believe you deserve an answer and felt wronged your flailing around like someone who just got refused by there first crush.

Its up to you, its up to me. Who we speak to and who we dont.

The difference is you were banned of his channel w/e, then come back with accusations with no proof. In this matter I don't see any offense Lewpack is made.

You sound annoying i would probably ban you aswell.

He deserves protection from wankers who think it's funny to abuse DMCA.
    • Its the same as you being out with your friends, and some wanker is mouthing off at you. Spouting nonsense in front of you and all your friends, yes you could take the time to sit down with this guy. But would you? You would probably tell them to fuck off or punch them on a night out. (blocking him is the twitch version of fucking them off)

He obviously had shitty intentions to start of with, even if Lewpack is a nob, or has done questionable things. I'm sure there are official ways of handling this rather than cowardly slander. Who is he to be judging other players, we play this game following SBI terms and conditions. If you read the TOS alot of these terms and conditions can be changed and you agree to this when you play the game.

Fred_the_Barbarian Im guessing your the type to carry a camera around with you when you go out driving, then shout abuse at police officers, then start shouting I know my rights. Wasting time, effort for your own enjoyment, your a mere meat suit which will return to the earth after a few decades no need to be getting worked up over everything.

Mind your own business. Repay kindness, ignore the idiots. Jealousy is a horrible thing. SBI are the gods of Albion if they decide he has sinned he will be banned, lose his (albion) job, reputation, possibly a healthy chunk of viewers. Dont take people livelihoods away over assumptions.
    • iRawr wrote:

Really alot of players trying to kiss Lewpac right at the butthole in this thread.
      Its made from caramels?

Sry i am kinda not "i am 3 year in game player", pretty new. And this is interesting, may be everyone should try? It is that good?
      If you don't eat butt in 2020, you are a prude and girls won't like you.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Honestly after reading this quite since creation of the post i made up some thoughts.
      First things first.
      I understand what EQ wants to say. I watched the stream where LP muted him. He totally overreacted.
      I don’t think EQ is searching for attention. I just think he can’t let go.
      LP probably just wants to sweep under the carpet that he overreacted. Because he has his rep to loose and hr probably is kinda stubborn.

In my opinion, @Equart, you should stop now. If you go on, there will be a huge drama and a “fight”. He is bigger has more people behind him. I believe you. But i think we are outnumbered my friend.
      If you write something nice on my Wall i would apreciate it.
      Have a great day.

Join our PixelForge TeamSpeak!
      PixelForge.at
    • SpeedVonY wrote:

Honestly after reading this quite since creation of the post i made up some thoughts.
      First things first.
      I understand what EQ wants to say. I watched the stream where LP muted him. He totally overreacted.
      LP probably just wants to sweep under the carpet that he overreacted. Because he has his rep to loose and hr probably is kinda stubborn.

In my opinion, @Equart, you should stop now. If you go on, there will be a huge drama and a “fight”. He is bigger has more people behind him. I believe you. But i think we are outnumbered my friend.
      Oh yeah , he is.
      ---
      Well , i can't. Line was crossed after Strike. I can bet he already regretted about his decision/actions several times,and i will stop it only if he would admit that he was wrong.
      That's the point , there is almost no people behind him, and he knows it.
      ---
      Also i want to thank people who choose neutral side , it is wise decision. Just observe and keep in mind all info you get from both sides. And make conclusions by yourself later.

Stay Safe!
    • Equart wrote:

SpeedVonY wrote:

Honestly after reading this quite since creation of the post i made up some thoughts.
      First things first.

Oh yeah , he is.---
      Well , i can't. Line was crossed after Strike. I can bet he already regretted about his decision/actions several times,and i will stop it only if he would admit that he was wrong.
      That's the point , there is almost no people behind him, and he knows it.
      ---
      Also i want to thank people who choose neutral side , it is wise decision. Just observe and keep in mind all info you get from both sides. And make conclusions by yourself later.

Stay Safe!
      " there is almost no people behind him, and he knows it." i mean his viewers who watch him say otherwise.
    • @JordWasTaken Good point! But i have counter argument.

I'll tell you a story from myown experience, and i'll tell you why it does not matter at all.

Not a long time ago i started my new HighLight Twitch series , and i started them with JonahVeil.
      I love this guy , he got strong charisma , good sence of humor , high PvP skill and game knowledge. On top of that , his twitch view count was one of highest in Albion among all streamers when he was playing Albion.
      So i thought , would be great to make highlights with him , it should be suuuper cool.
      But when i have made few episodes with him - lot's of people hated this series , not because of his gameplay or moments. They hated it ,and massively disliked it , because of his personality. He is very specific.

Yes , Lewpac can affect some people via twitch(mostly who was loyal to him) . But from global perspective - it means nothing.