Honorable LewPac

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On my last PvP video i show people my dialog with Lewpac (few seconds, because 90% of content was my PvP adventure) , where i was asking him some questions about ban wave in June 2019. And after few mins of dialog he blocked me on twitch ;)

So instead , of asking me not to talk about it , or to continue healthy dialog , where i would explain "what" and "how" - he behaved like a "bad boy" :D Well , atleast i show Lewpac's nature to people.
      ---
      After that i typed him on twitch in PM - he ignored.
      Well then i made video with his perfect reaction on my questions and dialog between us.

Aaaand after few weeks , he directly found video and strike it , so YT automatically delete it ;)
    • DruzhokPirozhok wrote:

Коммандос, наши действия?
      Ликвидировать.

Bylex wrote:

so is he RMTing right now or not ? like was he wrongly accused ? or is he really an RMTer ?
      Well , not exactly , there was a rumor that during ban wave in june 2019 lot's of people got Ban for RMT by mistake , and one of them was Lewpac and lot's of other people. Some of them got unban instantly like , aka Lewpac , and some of them NOT, even till now.
      So my questions were about it, but after short dialog , when i type him about it - his reaction was super suspicious (you could saw it on my deleted video, before he striked it on YT) , he ban me.
      Also he did not asked me to stop talking about it.
      After i typed him on Twitch - he ignored. So after few weeks i put his few seconds of dialog between us on my next PvP episode on carving - "The end is near"
      This dialog fall under - Fair use Rights.

And later he backstab my channel by abusing YT strike mechanic. :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Equart ().

• Lewpac ought to be ashamed of himself. I honestly don't know or care what was said, but he basically admits he's cool with violating United States law because someone was mean to him on the internet. I'm attaching a screenshot of his post because I figure if he's cowardly enough to try to get YouTube's copystrike system to do his work he's cowardly enough to delete his reddit comments.
      Images
      • lewpac the coward.PNG

370.97 kB, 2,267×437, viewed 726 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fred_the_Barbarian ().

• Hmmm, actually Equart didn't sayd Lewpak is RMTer.
      He just asked:
      -is it true that Lewpak was banned at the ban wave of RMTers, and then get unbanned really fast?

So why Lewpack so confused and ask for proofs?
      If he can just say:
      -no, i was never banned even accidentally, its just rumors.

But he didn't say it? He expect some players really got the proofs?
      Then why he just didn't say:
      - yes i was banned by accident, the system is not perfect, and some players was banned wrong for big silver transactions between guild members or so?

Interesting

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• iRawr wrote:

- yes i was banned by accident, the system is not perfect, and some players was banned wrong for big silver transactions between guild members or so?

I’m not sure you understand how the adult world works... if you are an official partner to a company like SBI, doing payed events and representing them, criticising a system and saying they make mistakes is a sure fire way to jeopardise that relationship.

If you work with/for a company, you have to act professionally, and uphold their reputation, since you are representing their interests and public image.

Imagine walking in to a shop and having the manager say “yeah head office sent us out of date food one time, they are not perfect and make mistakes” - that would be stupid, and a great way to lose customers.
    • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

Lewpac ought to be ashamed of himself. I honestly don't know or care what was said, but he basically admits he's cool with violating United States law because someone was mean to him on the internet. I'm attaching a screenshot of his post because I figure if he's cowardly enough to try to get YouTube's copystrike system to do his work he's cowardly enough to delete his reddit comments.
      Hes not American, and doesnt live in USA so probably doesn’t give a fuck about violating US law. And why should he.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter

The post was edited 1 time, last by Midgard ().

• Owenw wrote:

iRawr wrote:

I’m not sure you understand how the adult world works... if you are an official partner to a company like SBI, doing payed events and representing them, criticising a system and saying they make mistakes is a sure fire way to jeopardise that relationship.

If you work with/for a company, you have to act professionally, and uphold their reputation, since you are representing their interests and public image.

Imagine walking in to a shop and having the manager say “yeah head office sent us out of date food one time, they are not perfect and make mistakes” - that would be stupid, and a great way to lose customers.
      I didn't talk about it coth he isn't do anything you talking about, hes acts even worth. Its not a strategic community work for the company for sure.

If he do something like that, yes, may be we can think about it. But hes reaction more looks like kid catched on cheating.
      Not even close to professional who saving the company face.

You can be not sure in anything, but adult world works when everyone around you is also adults, who also understand how it works, and you act like you act in adult world, not like you an adult, and there is alot of stupid kids around.
    • I think it’s a good thing you are trying to put some light on what happend in june of 2019.
      Sure no compagny or studio is perfect but imo they should be honest about they’re bad system, and yet we don’t know if it has been improved since.

Thank you for standing up for the community Equart, keep up in the YT and albion content

PS: your the player who inspired me to go dagger pair back in day from your early albion video montages in 2018. Peace
    • I think Equart wants Attention.

I don't Care what Happen in 2019

History

And If Simeone records you and suddenly Puts IT in the Press without your consent..of course u have my full Support to Break the hell loose on this Guy..

Is Albion now better? Not Sure

And i stopped as Equart say "i appologize for ask U this question"

Kindergarden Rhetorics, either ask or don't but doing IT and asking before . for appologize. is lame

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().