Crystal League Season 9

• tabooshka wrote:

sippegaming wrote:

People in my household for example go to bed at 10PM.
      are you 12?
      I didn't say I go to sleep at 10-11, I should tbh. I'm uni-student and still living with my big family because why would I move out, such hustle.

Little siblings wake up to school at morning and step-dad 4AM to work. I'm used to sleeping 4-6 hours a night since I was 12 tho.

I shouldn't be explaining this, but glad to educate to not make childish assumptions. And I am huge advocate of what Piddle said above while not following it too much myself I wish I did. lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by sippegaming ().

• Retroman wrote:

SkuzKabel wrote:

@Retroman Any posibility to change EU Timers to 19 and 19:30 as we talked in the RT Conference?
      After the call I checked our survey results on Crystal League timers again, to see if swapping them to 19 UTC would be justified, but the majority of survey replies prefered the 20 UTC time slot. Additionally we also have a higher player activity at that time in general. Because of these reasons we decided to keep the 20 UTC time.
      Cheers,
      Retro
      The main problem with the 20 utc timer is the fact that it coincides with form ups for the 21 UTC territory fights. Even if more people are online during the 20 UTC timer I wouldn't be surprised if more people would CGvG if the timer was 19 UTC. I know many people, myself included that simply cannot do 20 utc daily because of guild form ups.
    • FrozenIce wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks 100k, 200k, 400k is too much for token costs? It should be half that imo.
      Take the upvote :)

I have a question, how are the Season Points deducted if a Crystal is being played by a mixed team consisting of mixed Guild Members.
      In my understanding each Participant (implying, they are all from different Guilds but on the same Team). Their respective Guilds if they are victorious will receive x Points for each Guild?

I am not quite sure how does it work yet I have never played Crystal League but I would like to give it a try in Season 9.
      Thanks!
    • Retroman wrote:

SkuzKabel wrote:

@Retroman Any posibility to change EU Timers to 19 and 19:30 as we talked in the RT Conference?
      After the call I checked our survey results on Crystal League timers again, to see if swapping them to 19 UTC would be justified, but the majority of survey replies prefered the 20 UTC time slot. Additionally we also have a higher player activity at that time in general. Because of these reasons we decided to keep the 20 UTC time.
      Cheers,
      Retro
      And when this survey was done was it perhaps during the winter, since we now are under summer time and that kinda effects the timer especially for EU TZ. Since if you did the survey people where fine with the 20 UTC timer and now its moved one our more forward compared to EU local times.
    • keyfouyr wrote:

FrozenIce wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks 100k, 200k, 400k is too much for token costs? It should be half that imo.
      Take the upvote :)

I have a question, how are the Season Points deducted if a Crystal is being played by a mixed team consisting of mixed Guild Members.
      In my understanding each Participant (implying, they are all from different Guilds but on the same Team). Their respective Guilds if they are victorious will receive x Points for each Guild?

I am not quite sure how does it work yet I have never played Crystal League but I would like to give it a try in Season 9.
      Thanks!
      Season points listed are per player, so if 2 players from guild A and three players from guild B do a level 2 crystal and earn max points, guild A will get 10 points (2x5) and guild B will gate 15 points (3x5)
      AO Quick Reference Guide
      Discord: Grimhawke#9254

• Bigboyz wrote:

Is there any way we can get daily c-GvG time slot that enables the US Pacific Coast to participate? The entire time block from 3-9 UTC is blocked out. My guild has held a 5 UTC territory for the entire season. We have c-GvG worthy teams who would love to practice and participate in the daily time slots to keep our terri at level 4 or so. But, unless we literally leave work and family to go do a c-GvG, there is no way. Why can’t we have a slot at 5 UTC for the daily t1-3 c-GvG’s!!???! Geographical discrimination
      I agree. If there is a Terri fight time at 5:00 UTC why can't we have crystal's 1-3 at that time also. I get the 4-9 or at least 6-9 need to be at the time's that favor the largest player base but nothing for those who hold Terri's at 5:00 utc? For the people who whine that they can't be at everything...well that is correct you can't. But why not give choice? Are we not pro-choice in this game? If we open up the time slot....then maybe people will show up and just maybe more players will be on during the 5:00 utc to give even more content.
      OneOfUsIsInvis: a NA PST Guild is recruiting: discord.gg/UCpTbfX
      OneOfUsIsInvis.com
    • When will we see a daily t1-3 cGvG time slot that coincides with Terri’s that have terri times at 5 UTC? At the moment the PST zone has very low ability to participate in cGvG because we either need to leave our job or skip dinner to participate. Most people who play this game play in the evenings through late night of their respective time zones. This is why my guild picked a 5UTC zone to build our alliance, hideout, and hold Terri’s as we are heavily PST based. The entire time block from 4-9 UTC would be ok. But there is no option here. That’s a window that constitutes 22% of the open server time but is blocked from the daily cGvG. @Retroman

The post was edited 3 times, last by Bigboyz ().