Number of 3-4 Divers in SRD is getting out Control

• Midgard wrote:

Calesvol wrote:

I'm not usually one to complain about being outnumbered as a solo player or dying.
      But I just know youre gonna ...

Calesvol wrote:

I die multiple times a day from divers and gankers. No big deal. I take with me what I can easily replace
      Commendable. Thats the right attitude .. I like it.

Here it comes....

Calesvol wrote:

I don't even understand this mentality. It's just pure griefing at that point. The number of complete and utter shitbags in this game is just getting to be too much. If it keeps up, I might actually move on.
      aaaaaand there it is.
      People have different play styles ... just because theirs is incompatible with yours and completely negates yours doesn't make it wrong in a game of this nature. According to you they are shit bags and its 'poor form' but in reality they are just playing the game their way and completely within the spirit of an openworld full loot PvP game. Just because it doesnt conform with your own standards doesnt make it wrong.
      It is not a playstyle, or sandbox. As many ppl sayd here is just a broken risk-reward abused by lazy shitters.
      Just stop calling 5 vs 1 a PvP at all.

Its like players who get access to you credit card will use your money and you will call it "oh its they lifestyle"? That why we in reallife sandbox has a laws, double verification and etc. Coth such "lifestyle" breaking the risk/reward in rl. That why in real life, we add more risk (get in jail) for such "lifestyle".
    • iRawr wrote:

Its like players who get access to you credit card will use your money and you will call it "oh its they lifestyle"? That why we in reallife sandbox has a laws, double verification and etc. Coth such "lifestyle" breaking the risk/reward in rl. That why in real life, we add more risk (get in jail) for such "lifestyle".
      Terrible nonsensical analogy. Try harder.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Gerrit wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Just stop calling 5 vs 1 a PvP at all.
      Why don't you play dota or lol if you like "fair" so much?
      This is an mmo rpg, it is a part of your pvp skill to choose safe location, time to farm and find teammates.

Can't find a decent part - it's your fault.
      Well that is a bit too easy.

Zerg Dungeons (Avalonian) have blöb Warnung as the numbers match
      &
      Have even alarm doors

Why do blobs have protection from other blobs of same size but it is okay to rape solo players??

Either both get treated identical or none..
    • The 5v1 solo DG dives are a serious problem with this game. Of course if I am doing a Solo DG in RZ's/BZ's I go in with the expectations that I can get dove at any moment, But when I see 3, 4, or 5 people dive my solo dungeon, it's pretty uninspiring and pushes me into this mindset that this game has no idea how to do full-loot PvP right. They have that new feature they are about to add, Corrupted dungeons, where only 1 person can clear them, and only 1 person can dive. Why turn that into something special? Why not make 1v1 dives in dungeons the norm, and have the corrupted Dungeons be the shitshow 1v5 dive fest?

Honestly I'm not here to say that I am fully against the PvP in this game, it's what makes Albion what it is. The PvP freedoms make this game great. But at what point does it turn from "PvP as intended" to "Griefing just to be a dick". I wouldn't do what the Division did with Black zones and make going rogue/red something extremely punishing, PvP shouldn't be punished. But game mechanics need to be taken into consideration to end the dumb ways people can go out in their best gear with no fear of dying.

I've seen it plenty of times where a Zerg ganking people in RZ have all t7-t8 shit, enchanted to the brim because it makes them stronger, and because of the fact that they are in a huge group, there's VERY little chance that they are going to die. There is no safety net for solo players, but there's a clear and unfair advantage to the safety net that large groups have in full-loot zones.

Imo the only Zerging that should be allowed is in BZ territory shit, or Faction PvP. That's it. Forming a blob to kill 1 gatherer in RZ is the dumbest and most anti-fun and discouraging part of this game. And it's unfortunate that SBI lets people get away with doing that kind of thing under the guise of "well it's PvP, you knew the risks!"
    • Gerrit wrote:

KendalQtx wrote:

Corrupted dungeons, where only 1 person can clear them, and only 1 person can dive.
      So it is easy to bring a friend and avoid pvp at all. At the end that 's all such threads about.
      It is not, its alot of times suggested idea.
      Just 1 alliances player can enter the SRD.
      Like if you in SRD:
      Player from you party \ guild \ alliance \ non flagged (If RZ) can not enter.
      So the player who will be allied to other player in SRD - can not enter.
      But any amount of players who not blue to each other can enter.

So you cant do SRD in 2 ppl in group, but also SRD can not be doved by more then 2 players if they are not red to each other.
      So 10 different players from 10 different guilds not from 1 alliance - can dive the same SRD, but if they are same guild, or goup or alliance - then dont.

Ofc: impossible to make the group inside SRD.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().