Bsod and Ao ?

• Bsod and Ao ?

Good evening, sir,
      I've been getting Bsods when I play Albion Online for several weeks now, and I'm still trying to figure out exactly where it's coming from (after uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting many times.) and I may see the devil everywhere, or maybe the question is stupid, but what is SSE2 for you? "Processor : CPU Intel/AMD with SSE2"
      My config : Processeur AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3593 MHz, 16 gigabytes of memory + RTX 2060s

Is there a person here who has extensive computer knowledge, see this is his job? Could it be the equivalent of a driver's license? Because I often have the game closing by itself for no reason even if I'm on my island doing nothing, I made a list here of the bsods I've had in the last few weeks. docs.google.com/document/d/1Dl…khxBhVpK-GlaygmtX-Y4/edit

The post was edited 2 times, last by Beddop ().

• mon-partage.fr/f/YxYweRrA/ mon-partage.fr/f/C1zBepnw/ I started for a while with a crash of the game, nothing annoying, then I restarted and some time later first Bsod, then one again on the desktop I restarted the game + discord (the voice) and re Bsod a little while later ... in general I suddenly have a very big ping.

At least one point that is very clear now, I won't play Albion Online again, until I've found other solutions, I'll test other games to see if the problem persists.

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.
      Crash dump directories:
      C:\WINDOWS
      C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
      On Wed 15/04/2020 05:02:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
      crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041520-10203-01.dmp
      This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C2360)
      Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFA00F00000086, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800528BEBFD)
      Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
      file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
      product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
      company: Microsoft Corporation
      description: NT Kernel & System
      Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
      This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
      The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 15/04/2020 05:02:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
      crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
      This was probably caused by the following module: dxgmms2.sys (dxgmms2+0x25AE6)
      Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFA00F00000086, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800528BEBFD)
      Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
      file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dxgmms2.sys
      description: DirectX Graphics MMS
      Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
      This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
      The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 15/04/2020 04:56:44 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
      crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041520-10046-01.dmp
      This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C2360)
      Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0xFF, 0xEB, 0x0)
      Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
      file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
      description: NT Kernel & System
      Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
      The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Translated with DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

edit : Soon I will send my PC to the after-sales service, and maybe I could post about it afterwards! Performance Issues: Data Collection

The post was edited 2 times, last by Beddop: Soon I will send my PC to the after-sales service, and maybe I could post about it afterwards! https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/121088-Performance-Issues-Data-Collection/?pageNo=2 ().