When can we test solo Hellgates?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When can we test solo Hellgates?

I have stopped this game after 1 year and reaching 200mil silver and 320 mil fame, i am now just fed up as a solo small group player getting raped by large groups and have stopped playing for a while now. due to those reasons i mentioned before. After hearing the devs say they where going to add solo HG type dungeons into the game offering a true 1v1 experiance i was happy and want to come back to test this feature, so any idea when this will be in test server?
    • they broke the consistency of updates after Queen (it was 1 update a week), here my theories.
      1. They're working hard to focus on Roads of Avalon and Corrupted Dungeons (Solo HG as you call them) for Season 9, very incredible if we also think that Avalonian Weapons are confirmed for S9 season too.
      2. We may not get one of the two major features for next Season, and probably Corrupted Dungeons is going to be a S10 or Middle S9 feature.
      3. We may not get any and got baited with a short event season and launch S9 with Avalonian Weapons as primary new additions to the game, leaving Roads and Corrupted dungs for S10
      Take your poison.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Maszke ().

• Tabor wrote:

They need to put an emphasis on the corrupted dungeons quick like. I have never seen a company so blind to the solo community (which is the majority of the MMO scene). I know they keep focusing on their ZvZ dumpster fire but that shit is so broke they keep going backwards it appears with that one.
      i feel like they did a lot for smaller groups and solo players.
      Solo dungeons, hell-gates, buff to solos vs groups (outnumbered), Roads of Avalon, and corrupted dungeons.
      Most other mmos don't even try to help solo players. Let alone even acknowledging them.
      And they're still doing stuff for solo/small groups.
      i do agree that corrupted dungeons are exciting and will probably be important to solo players, this is coming from a solo player so far. While i just joined a guild, i do almost everything solo.

But in the end, numbers will always have the advantage. That's just how it is. they just try to balance it so sometimes, it isn't a open and close case the guy is gonna die, for solo players.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rhodesia ().

• I see a major risk in the solo update.

I know a lot of players that just ZvZ and do Zerg shit cause forced to or kicked...

And they cannot survive BZ and RZ is super crowded and also zerged

But as soon as they don't need that shitty ZVZ any more because they don't need the slavery protection of the guild..

ZvZ will be dead content or almost unplayed, log in once per day, done .

And I think that's why current Mega Slave masters will hate the update of small scale...

Especially.."small guilds will even be able to live in the mists"

And nothing to gank then
      ..or u need work for it..

Heavy hit for the current slave mega Masters and current content
      But people wait for that ..like the dessert for the rain

A lot of people desire non Zerg balanced PvP content..which is not there atm, at least not for solo

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

• Rhodesia wrote:

Tabor wrote:

They need to put an emphasis on the corrupted dungeons quick like. I have never seen a company so blind to the solo community (which is the majority of the MMO scene). I know they keep focusing on their ZvZ dumpster fire but that shit is so broke they keep going backwards it appears with that one.
      i feel like they did a lot for smaller groups and solo players.Solo dungeons, hell-gates, buff to solos vs groups (outnumbered), Roads of Avalon, and corrupted dungeons.
      Most other mmos don't even try to help solo players. Let alone even acknowledging them.
      i do agree that corrupted dungeons are exciting and will probably be important to solo players, this is coming from a solo player so far. While i just joined a guild, i do almost everything solo.

But in the end, numbers will always have the advantage. That's just how it is. they just try to balance it so sometimes, it isn't a open and close case the guy is gonna die, for solo players.
      ERMMM No adding solo dungeons has not benifit solo players as much as you think. yes it gives solo small gang players an oppertunity to fame farm but its just another peice of albion that these fucking asshole ganking groups can manopolise.
    • CDEEKS wrote:

Rhodesia wrote:

Tabor wrote:

i feel like they did a lot for smaller groups and solo players.Solo dungeons, hell-gates, buff to solos vs groups (outnumbered), Roads of Avalon, and corrupted dungeons.Most other mmos don't even try to help solo players. Let alone even acknowledging them.

ERMMM No adding solo dungeons has not benifit solo players as much as you think. yes it gives solo small gang players an oppertunity to fame farm but its just another peice of albion that these fucking asshole ganking groups can manopolise.
      did u read or watch about hot they'll work? it's closed 1v1
    • exactly, hideouts do not serve small guilds as promised, simply because it is very easy / cheap to destroy a small guild hideout: it takes 2x 1m to destroy a hideout, but to buy one is 25m ... it is a 1:12 ratio, but if the ratio was close to 1: 1 then the big guilds would think if it really is worth the effort and self-destruction of silver to expel the small guilds from the black zone, and the small always can back because will spend the same silver the big guilds need to destroy again