Hello my guild was destroying DVOSTOK hideout in Whitepeak Spring, it had 2 shields left, now because downtime was took long and entire downtime was invurable, it restored shield. we lost 10 mil silver, 500 siphon energy, and people efforts are not respe

• Hello my guild was destroying DVOSTOK hideout in Whitepeak Spring, it had 2 shields left, now because downtime was took long and entire downtime was invurable, it restored shield. we lost 10 mil silver, 500 siphon energy, and people efforts are not respe

Hello my guild was destroying DVOSTOK hideout in Whitepeak Spring, it had 2 shields left, now because downtime was took long and entire downtime was invurable, it restored shield. we lost 10 mil silver, 500 siphon energy, and people efforts are not respected.can you please reverse it back to vunurable state with 2 shields left?
    • Then you shouldn't have attacked before downtime, downtime can take from 30 minutes to 1+ hour, depending on what it's going on their backend. Attacking a hideout in low ppl (cause they're logging off) + before downtime nearby is not an "EFFORT" for your guild at all. I'll never feel sad for anything like this.
    • Gunvara wrote:

Then you shouldn't have attacked before downtime, downtime can take from 30 minutes to 1+ hour, depending on what it's going on their backend. Attacking a hideout in low ppl (cause they're logging off) + before downtime nearby is not an "EFFORT" for your guild at all. I'll never feel sad for anything like this.
      Most of the time, it's peoples own fault. But, this is only sorta on them. The fact that this situation can even occur at all is a flaw in the system. Somehow some peoples hideouts are protected for free by the games own mechanics? Even if it is rare, that is silly.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE
    • To be honest, it's too much to have daily maintenance. i mean once every 3 days is acceptable, once every week is completely fine. But every single day? No way.
      And to top it off, everything resets after the maintenance is over. (i.e: treasure chests). I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but it's too much.
    • Gunvara wrote:

Then you shouldn't have attacked before downtime, downtime can take from 30 minutes to 1+ hour, depending on what it's going on their backend. Attacking a hideout in low ppl (cause they're logging off) + before downtime nearby is not an "EFFORT" for your guild at all. I'll never feel sad for anything like this.
      Don't post if you don't understand the mechanics pls.
      Hideouts only have a certain vulnerability window. You can't just roll up and start bashing whenever you please. "Saved by the downtime bell" shouldn't happen. EVE handles citadel vuln windows around downtime by having the vuln window refresh entirely.