ruined the game. ruined my play.

    • Hi there @imperialxs.

      If you were inside a blue zone/yellow zone and you died and lost all your items, this unfortunately will have been to having yourself faction flagged. When you go ahead and enable this feature within the game, you're warned by a large popup window informing you of the risk of using this feature within Albion Online.

      I'm sorry that you lost your items in this manner, but please be aware that you're personally responsible for your actions & decisions ingame.

      I hope you may change your mind and return to the game in the future.

      Take care.
      Forum Rules
      Contact customer support via: support@albiononline.com

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Doowie ().

    • KroDuK wrote:

      Faction player do not belong on the safe zone..in the current state of the faction system, flagged players should not be able to go on blue zone, final.. Faction flag without allegeance system do not belong in the blue zone.. faction are not design for SAFE ZONE

      Another bad design mecanic that repulse players away
      I have to disagree on your statement. I think it's very well designed on making every map possible for full lot pvp with the difference of allowing only players that are faction flagged to kill only faction flagged people. That means for blues and hard flagged the gameplay is the same, it's a safe zone and you will never get bothered by pvp.

      It's just a question of people willing to take the risk with faction flagging. If you are blue or hard flag you're 100% safe, if you're faction flagged you're not 100% safe.
    • Look my friend, you flagged up to get PvP reward.

      Doing Fame whatever, gather mobs etc while faction flagged rewards u with obvious PvP rewards.

      U happily take the reward and now are unhappy u payed the price for it??

      For anything u do, you see this faction points coming...so why are u now surprised u voluntary flagged to take part in faction war? Faction war rules is ...full loot..
    • imperialxs wrote:

      was in lvl 3 zone gathering and get ganked near a tower. get full looted of my founders stuff. this was a safe zone till you screwed up the game... i am done. good bye.

      This is a game noob, at least read the rules. The fact you did not read, did not know, did not learn is not a fault of the game, or the developers. It is your fault. Adequate people do not play basket on football field.

      And now you cry here. But you deserve what happened to your character.
    • KroDuK wrote:

      Faction player do not belong on the safe zone..in the current state of the faction system, flagged players should not be able to go on blue zone, final.. Faction flag without allegeance system do not belong in the blue zone.. faction are not design for SAFE ZONE

      Another bad design mecanic that repulse players away
      Bit of an issue when the towns that you flag to fight for are the very essence of said safe zones. How can you fight for a town if you can't access it to faction flag yourself to fight for that town?

      FWIW the faction system was specifically designed for the Royal Continent, so yes it was designed for the safe zones.

      Great design mechanic - risk vs reward - exactly what Albion was built upon.
      Pre Patch 16 UO Player - Casual PK/Carebear Crafter - Now Old.
    • Barathorn wrote:

      Bit of an issue when the towns that you flag to fight for are the very essence of said safe zones. How can you fight for a town if you can't access it to faction flag yourself to fight for that town?
      FWIW the faction system was specifically designed for the Royal Continent, so yes it was designed for the safe zones.

      Great design mechanic - risk vs reward - exactly what Albion was built upon.
      Without allegenace system and the fact u can quit faction flag at any time anywhere u want, the only reason why u flag is for faction point.. this is not for the city itself, unfortunatly there is 0 RP system with the current faction system... in fact the current system is just a big mess that is meant to be exploit every way possible to gain those point, they finally patched the YZ.. Meanwhile if u flag for faction point u have to be dumb OR not knowing what u do to gather on a blue zone faction flag.. even outside the blue zone it's not worth flagging..

      The blue zone are meant to be SAFE ZONE for new players, once u know what ur doing ur gonna play max 2 hours on the blue zone (to reach ur t5 monster hunter) so what's left in the blue zones?
      Gathering... and gathering, faction flag, even in the RZ this is shit.. it's not worth it.. gathering with a faction flag except exploiting for fishing.. so what's left in the blue zone? gathering and new players...

      Ur here telling me this is good mecanics? c'mon bra
      PS: the risk vs reward is totally unbalance/broken on albion if u hvnt noticed yet -.-

      edit: there should be a big label when ur trying to enter a blue zone while faction flagged; the fuck are u doing, there is only new player or gatherer there ur not a new player for faction flagged without rp system and u do not want to gather while faction flag it just not worth it if ur not exploiting the fishing.. go on a YZ or RZ to do what u flagged for.. doing faction point cuz on the SAFE ZONE it just not worth it or even design for it...

      If the faction system ever became something sexy on albion i would have no problem to see faction flagged player on the blue zone cuz you would have soft cap like; u cannot flag faction before unlocking t5 monster hunter (expert reaver) problem solve now let's make faction system RP friendly and more hardcore for the HARDCORE player not the noob that want to gather ressources on a SAFE ZONE

      edit: once more just in case: "the risk vs reward is totally unbalance/broken on albion if u hvnt noticed yet"
      @Owl you and cptrussian lost ur right to argue with me the first time we spoke, u were saying crazy delusional shit.
      "well design" current faction system? LOL

      @Hollywoodi the guy was gathering in a t3 zone even if u gather on a t6 zone faction flag for 60 min u wont have enough faction point to craft a single sterling cape (can't get a 90k profits from it) i just cannot imagine how much silver worth a t3 gatherer could make for 60 minutes gathering, maxi max 20k more silver?
      in other hand the ennemy faction player on that t3 zone are experienced player with bad behavior, this is not content to hunt a t3 faction gatherer but it could be good content to hunt t5 player on a t3 zone is they had faction content like outpost, but u have no outpost on t3 zones.. there is 0 reason for the ennemy faction player to be there except rewarding bad behavior with bad designs (same for the gatherer 0 reason to faction flag for gathering) broken risk vs reward with bad mecanics

      The post was edited 10 times, last by KroDuK ().

    • KroDuK wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      Bit of an issue when the towns that you flag to fight for are the very essence of said safe zones. How can you fight for a town if you can't access it to faction flag yourself to fight for that town?
      FWIW the faction system was specifically designed for the Royal Continent, so yes it was designed for the safe zones.

      Great design mechanic - risk vs reward - exactly what Albion was built upon.
      Without allegenace system and the fact u can quit faction flag at any time anywhere u want, the only reason why u flag is for faction point.. this is not for the city itself, unfortunatly there is 0 RP system with the current faction system... in fact the current system is just a big mess that is meant to be exploit every way possible, they finally patched the YZ.. Meanwhile if u flag for faction point u have to be dumb OR not knowing what u do to gather on a blue zone faction flag..
      The blue zone are meant to be SAFE ZONE for new players, once u know what ur doing ur gonna play max 2 hours on the blue zone (to reach ur t5 monster hunter) so what's left in the blue zones?
      Gathering... and gathering, faction flag, even in the RZ this is shit.. it's not worth it.. gathering with a faction flag except exploiting for fishing.. so what's left in the blue zone? gathering and new players...

      Ur here telling me this is good mecanics? c'mon bra
      PS: the risk vs reward is totally unbalance/broken on albion if u hvnt noticed yet -.-
      Ok let's look at this sensibly.

      The faction system when implemented - clearly told everyone the risks and from that moment if you are faction flagged the blue zones were no longer safe. You even receive an in game pop up warning you of the risk you are going to be taking.

      Don't think of the blue zones as safe zones, they are starter zones. If you don't pay attention to pop ups warning you that what you are doing is high risk, then that is on you regardless..

      I am pretty certain I have a good idea even after being away for 8 months how the risk reward system works :) Seems fine to me, well as fine as it can be.
      Pre Patch 16 UO Player - Casual PK/Carebear Crafter - Now Old.
    • Borbarad wrote:

      Actually, faction flagging for group dungeons gives you tons of silver - that alone is great for that.
      Totally agree on that faction flag for 5 men dungeon in a group of 4 on a t6 zone is fun, rewarding for a small risk.. i can do 60k faction point in one day doing 5 men dungeons faction flag... solo it's around 25k for PvE faction flag all day (i have all 5 cities at 240k++ point) i must have done around 600k lymhurst/sterling/thetford

      But once more u have ZERO 5 men dungeons on a t3 zones... on wich side are you ? ;)

      @Barathorn i don't think u can gage anything with the tool u have after missjudging what i said so bad, sry, not sry kido.. btw if safe zone arent safe change the color from blue to green.. since day 1 blue zone are safe zone since u have to be dumb or not knowing what u do to flag on a t3 zone there is 0 reason to go faction flag on a t3 zone except for rewarding bad behavior the vet player that gonna run 10 zones to reach that t3 zone with his 6.2 to 8.1 gears for his bad behavior content; repulsing new players away..

      If the dev are lazy adding a soft cap for the faction system would be the minimum like expert reaver to flag factions...

      the risk vs reward is broken all over the board on albion just that case of a gatherer t3.. or the fact RZ giving less reward than the BZ.. the risk vs reward is defintly broken just the fact big alliance playing softcore theme park game in the BZ sandbox zone.. totally broken risk vs rewards ganking 15vs1 or 3vs1? same trash loot ... once more u dont have the tool to gage anything even if u pretend otherwise.. that remind me something like when dominik said even tiny guild... u should apply to work for SBI :P

      edit: that remind me when i was arguing on the fact 8.3 master piece outlaw could drop faction player on YZ with 0 risk then switch on his t3 faction player logged out next to him.. we had player like you trying to streamline the nonsens.. sad and pathetic behavior should be limited with good mecanics/designs or just the soft/hard cap, not rewarded

      The post was edited 9 times, last by KroDuK ().

    • KroDuK wrote:

      @Barathorn i don't think u can gage anything with the tool u have after missjudging what i said so bad, sry, not sry kido.. btw if safe zone arent safe change the color from blue to green.. since day 1 blue zone are safe zone since u have to be dumb or not knowing what u do to flag on a t3 zone there is 0 reason to go faction flag on a t3 zone except for rewarding bad behavior the vet player that gonna run 10 zones to reach that t3 zone with his 6.2 to 8.1 gears for his bad behavior content; repulsing new players away..


      You do realise that this is a PvP sandbox game right? The instructions really are very simple when you faction flag. You have to take responsibility for your actions, don't put your mistakes on other people, it's on you and you alone.

      If the dev are lazy adding a soft cap for the faction system would be the minimum like expert reaver to flag factions...

      Actually quite a sensible idea, other than removing a potential source of lucrative income for those who want to risk it. We are in a sandbox game. Let people live a little.



      u should apply to work for SBI :P

      Oh this did make me chuckle immensely.

      Since day 1 you say? How interesting.
      Pre Patch 16 UO Player - Casual PK/Carebear Crafter - Now Old.
    • KroDuK wrote:

      PS: the risk vs reward is totally unbalance/broken on albion if u hvnt noticed yet -.-
      Indeed, the game is too easy. The risk is very low in general. In the other games you have to grind like crazy for the same rewards. Here you get the rewards very easy, and there is some chance to lose, but it is not too high. How much time you have to spend in any other MMO to get the highest gear? Probably months. In AO you can make it for days.

      And people still complain how high is the risk. But in fact mathematically even lame game like WoW is much harder. Or if we compare to L2 Classic EU or BDO. Albion is ridiculously easy and rewarding game.
    • Barathorn wrote:

      Actually quite a sensible idea, other than removing a potential source of lucrative income for those who want to risk it. We are in a sandbox game. Let people live a little.
      Once more ur lack the tool to gage what im saying or even how a faction system work; there is nuthing such lucrative income when faction flagging on a t3 zones.. other than rewarding the bad behavior content for rats...

      PS: albion is not a sandbox.. it losing his sandbox status just with the royal expedition.. go buy a tool to gage then comeback to me cuz this is absurd

      I was serious u should apply for SBI streamlining the nonsens with more nonsens; lucrative income; gathering t3 zone, pretexting this is a sandbox when in fact... *facepalm*

      when u said it's a sensible idea; it's the MINIMUM they could do if they lazy, in my book, a freaking soft cap (but SBI clearly lack the skill to use those with efficiency, fact).. reasons why i'm gonna tell you again; you should apply for SBI..

      But yeah keep blaming the players for the bad mecanics/unintuitive or bad designs rewarding bad behavior like pounded the freshly arrived new players.. WTG champs!

      The post was edited 4 times, last by KroDuK ().