Handholding Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort

• Handholding Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort

Greetings,

I have been following the cartel since last year and now it is right time to reveal their identity and their actions again.

First of all Vasort is still here and he became the sugar dady of investors in blue army.

Today I will focus on how cartel entered in Martlock in last two days and how they turned the martlock city as cartel city.

BUT BEFORE WE START LETS TALK HOW THEY BECOME CARTEL, SHALL WE?

1.Most of the cartel members in the past they were part of round table, which this lead them to get the nda info before the normal people and invest on items and markets EXAMPLE?=CITY REFINING BONUS=buying city plots -CITY CRAFTING BONUS=buying crafting stations in royals before the f2p players shows up

2.They bought silver from their guildies and gold from albion online, why we cant detect them? THEY TRANSFERED MONEY VIA GUILD DEPOSIT - Example=Vasort bought billions of silvers (ILLEGAL) from his old guild members in ARTICULO MORTIS , and also bought gold (LEGAL) from the albion online.

3.They are threatening other shop owners to change their tax rate otherwise they are assuring to consume all CAPACITY OF THAT SPECIFIC station with the lowest profit.ALSO THEY ARE LIMITING ASSOCIATES WITH 4 GUILDS OTHERWISE THEY WILL ATTACK TO YOU WAOW free market ha?

Do you wanna know more about vasort ? here is the link youtube.com/watch?v=ozGlCp97Bi8&t=1s

Check also the leather refining stations in martlock from 7-8 % to 54-56 in one day

1.Lets get to know our cartel members( we can add more in other cities but i will focus on martlock today)
      -Predatz Sugar Dady Vasort is supporting this guy who owns more than 25 shops in martlock 150+ in all ,(potentialy can be vasorts alt) Nickname= El Moron

-Hagging He owns with same shop numbers with Predatz but with an addition HE ONLY SERVES to russian people Nickname=El Blyad
      -RunitekingHe is not vasort but he is part of blue army, has couple shops in thetford and other royals BUT he is potential cartel member Nickname=ElPleb
      -Wutang financial and Adoptagoat Wutang is probably vasorts alt guild and adoptagoat is his alt Nickname=El Bastardo

People who either joined or lost the war against cartel = Pristyp AND Roxanner
      -DanksOld fella , who supported vasort now supporting his guild , Nickname=El Cane
      2.Question to SBI?

SO till when we are going to see this cartel which owned by Russians and Bluearmy(half russians)?

When are you going to increase the capacity of the stations or when are you going to block cartel abusements and threatings against shop owners and FORCED SLAVERY against Albion players?

3.Final

This is an endless cycle which is making rich guys more rich and turning the game monopolized game, HOW?Vasort is supporting the entire ZVZ gear and re-gear with your taxes ,

WHY BLUE ARMY IS winning? Pretty sure is not about talent anymore, its all about numbers and city plots,

AND LETS NOT FORGET JUNE WHICH OWNS MARTLOCK AND BRIDGEWATCH CITIES, Lmao vasort is paying plot taxes to his alliance member..

Here is the image of the cycle

The post was edited 7 times, last by AdamSmith ().

• I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY!

If you are going to continue going around inventing conspiracies and lying about everyone, at least put my name in there so more people know about Piddle.

Have me kissing Predatz on the mouth. That sounds hot.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Piddle wrote:

I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY!

If you are going to continue going around inventing conspiracies and lying about everyone, at least put my name in there so more people know about Piddle.

You are old cartel member no one cares about you
      I just want to make sure that this thing you said is a thing you believe to be a true thing, rather than one of your flurry of obviously made up things. It's getting hard to tell if you are just super dumb or are role playing as being super dumb, and I am pretty skilled at noticing the distinction. So kudos to you.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Piddle wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Piddle wrote:

I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY!

You are old cartel member no one cares about you
      I just want to make sure that this thing you said is a thing you believe to be a true thing, rather than one of your flurry of obviously made up things. It's getting hard to tell if you are just super dumb or are role playing as being super dumb, and I am pretty skilled at noticing the distinction. So kudos to you.
      Stay there
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Greetings,

I have been following the cartel since last year and now it is right time to reveal their identity and their actions again.

First of all Vasort is still here and he became the sugar dady of investors in blue army.

Today I will focus on how cartel entered in Martlock in last two days and how they turned the martlock city as cartel city.

BUT BEFORE WE START LETS TALK HOW THEY BECOME CARTEL, SHALL WE?

1.Most of the cartel members in the past they were part of round table, which this lead them to get the nda info before the normal people and invest on items and markets EXAMPLE?=CITY REFINING BONUS=buying city plots -CITY CRAFTING BONUS=buying crafting stations in royals before the f2p players shows up

2.They bought silver from their guildies and gold from albion online, why we cant detect them? THEY TRANSFERED MONEY VIA GUILD DEPOSIT - Example=Vasort bought billions of silvers from his old guild members in ARTICULO MORTIS , and also bought gold from the albion online,

3.They are threatening other shop owners to change their tax rate otherwise they are assuring to consume all CAPACITY OF THAT SPECIFIC station with the lowest profit.ALSO THEY ARE LIMITING ASSOCIATES WITH 4 GUILDS OTHERWISE THEY WILL ATTACK TO YOU WAOW free market ha?

Do you wanna know more about vasort ? here is the link youtube.com/watch?v=ozGlCp97Bi8&t=1s

Check also the leather refining stations in martlock from 7-8 % to 54-56 in one day

1.Lets get to know our cartel members( we can add more in other cities but i will focus on martlock today)
      -Predatz Sugar Dady Vasort is supporting this guy who owns more than 25 shops in martlock 150+ in all ,(potentialy can be vasorts alt) Nickname= El Moron

-Hagging He owns with same shop numbers with Predatz but with an addition HE ONLY SERVES to russian people Nickname=El Blyad
      -RunitekingHe is not vasort but he is part of blue army, has couple shops in thetford and other royals BUT he is potential cartel member Nickname=ElPleb
      -Wutang financial and Adoptagoat Wutang is probably vasorts alt guild and adoptagoat is his alt Nickname=El Bastardo

People who either joined or lost the war against cartel = Pristyp AND Roxanner
      -DanksOld fella , who supported vasort now supporting his guild , Nickname=El Cane
      2.Question to SBI?

SO till when we are going to see this cartel which owned by Russians and Bluearmy(half russians)?

When are you going to increase the capacity of the stations or when are you going to block cartel abusements and threatings against shop owners and FORCED SLAVERY against Albion players?

3.Final

This is an endless cycle which is making rich guys more rich and turning the game monopolized game, HOW?Vasort is supporting the entire ZVZ gear and re-gear with your taxes ,

WHY BLUE ARMY IS winning? Pretty sure is not about talent anymore, its all about numbers and city plots,

AND LETS NOT FORGET JUNE WHICH OWNS MARTLOCK AND BRIDGEWATCH CITIES, Lmao vasort is paying plot taxes to his alliance member..

Here is the image of the cycle
      nice job. That madness started in all cities. Hope devs make something about that, or the economy of the game will suffer. Im not surprised to see ppl with money trying to farm above others. Why in Albion would be different? We should have rules to prevent that type of thing.
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Piddle wrote:

What is it like?
      You know better, and stop attacking like a pitbull , are you attention whore or you get damage by this thread? tell us the truth ! Why are you angry?
      I am an attention whore. Also, I enjoy mocking people acting like clowns in public, but in a passive aggressive manner. I do this through various forms of humor. Would you like to enjoy more of my free service? That's great! Because you don't have any choice!

Which is only ok because I myself act like a clown in public frequently, and whenever anyone says mean things or makes fun of me, I don't take it personally. Because I am a mostly fully formed human being.

So, if you are mad i make fun of you. That's too bad. But, if you don't mind, that's great!
    • as it personaly piss me off to see the current state of the city plotst i had stop all activity regard crafting refining and gathering, i swiched to another income method and quit bother about this i'm not in albion to support same kind of irl bs. But imo this is one of the worst part of the game. yeah ppl will tell ohlololol you can still make profit or gnagnagna you can change it players have break cartel in the past but still it's not normal than a few player control all the shops. yeah you could fight them but no thanks i won't invest my time in this and they're in place for too long and this is not equal fight as they're fucking rich. So i just stop giv'them any of my money and forget about this part of the game, enough for me to be happy as i thinck, sadly, that it will not change soon.