Re: the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund

• Re: the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund

Did anyone realize, if it wasn't WHO giving wrong advices, the virus wouldn't spread as wild? If this wasn't funding WHO I would buy 10 of these. It looks nice and I love the initiative. But sometimes best intention doesn't necessarily mean that it's the right move to make. WHO is not helping that much. Google it yourself. Please choose a better organization next time. I am just sad when the money paying might not be what we wished for. Still, hope all the suffering countries can have the aid they needed, wish all the best for everyone around the world. We will find a cure, but I doubt it would be WHO.
    • HUMILITY2020 wrote:

Did anyone realize, if it wasn't WHO giving wrong advices, the virus wouldn't spread as wild? If this wasn't funding WHO I would buy 10 of these. It looks nice and I love the initiative. But sometimes best intention doesn't necessarily mean that it's the right move to make. WHO is not helping that much. Google it yourself. Please choose a better organization next time. I am just sad when the money paying might not be what we wished for. Still, hope all the suffering countries can have the aid they needed, wish all the best for everyone around the world. We will find a cure, but I doubt it would be WHO.
      There’s always one ...
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • HUMILITY2020 wrote:

Did anyone realize, if it wasn't WHO giving wrong advices, the virus wouldn't spread as wild? If this wasn't funding WHO I would buy 10 of these. It looks nice and I love the initiative. But sometimes best intention doesn't necessarily mean that it's the right move to make. WHO is not helping that much. Google it yourself. Please choose a better organization next time. I am just sad when the money paying might not be what we wished for. Still, hope all the suffering countries can have the aid they needed, wish all the best for everyone around the world. We will find a cure, but I doubt it would be WHO
      who.int/emergencies/diseases/n…onse-actions-for-covid-19

Here is how WHO is responding to Coronavirus. On top of that, information was given in the description of the fundraiser on how WHO is helping countries all around the world by providing information about the virus, providing equipment to the most affected areas of the globe, and helping to develop a vaccine and treatments.

If the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) had given correct information about the virus, it's effects, and how many people they lost then the rest of the world could have been better prepared. Instead they told us that it was just like the flu, though not as deadly, and that there was nothing to worry about. Now, that the rest of the world is feeling the effects, we learned its more deadly than the flu and more contagious. They also falsified documents and forced doctors to report lower fatalities than what actually occurred in their country. With such low counts given by the CCP the rest of the world didn't take it as seriously as it should have. If I were to blame anyone for the world being unprepared I'd blame the CCP, but right now none of that matters. Let's just help as many people as we can and get through this and then we can figure everything else out afterwards.

Here are some of my many sources to back my claims:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2ME0KXYUd4

bloomberg.com/news/articles/20…eak-u-s-intelligence-says
      Alpha and Beta Tester, Legendary Founder and Starter, Recruiter
    • Zorva wrote:

HUMILITY2020 wrote:

Did anyone realize, if it wasn't WHO giving wrong advices, the virus wouldn't spread as wild? If this wasn't funding WHO I would buy 10 of these. It looks nice and I love the initiative. But sometimes best intention doesn't necessarily mean that it's the right move to make. WHO is not helping that much. Google it yourself. Please choose a better organization next time. I am just sad when the money paying might not be what we wished for. Still, hope all the suffering countries can have the aid they needed, wish all the best for everyone around the world. We will find a cure, but I doubt it would be WHO
      Here is how WHO is responding to Coronavirus. On top of that, information was given in the description of the fundraiser on how WHO is helping countries all around the world by providing information about the virus, providing equipment to the most affected areas of the globe, and helping to develop a vaccine and treatments.

If the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) had given correct information about the virus, it's effects, and how many people they lost then the rest of the world could have been better prepared. Instead they told us that it was just like the flu, though not as deadly, and that there was nothing to worry about. Now, that the rest of the world is feeling the effects, we learned its more deadly than the flu and more contagious. They also falsified documents and forced doctors to report lower fatalities than what actually occurred in their country. With such low counts given by the CCP the rest of the world didn't take it as seriously as it should have. If I were to blame anyone for the world being unprepared I'd blame the CCP, but right now none of that matters. Let's just help as many people as we can and get through this and then we can figure everything else out afterwards.

Yea, this is the site I found when I read these accusations. It is not the time to start the blame game.
      devex.com/news/covid-19-a-time…oronavirus-outbreak-96396

Key point for me is that WHO has informed when they had proof of person to person transmission in January. Many other details are semantics, like what it is called.
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion
    • Zorva wrote:

HUMILITY2020 wrote:

And WHO was praising the CCP (or China) that u r blaming
      WHO is kinda helping other countries (which I didnt deny), but if u want to give credits to someone who helped the most, I'd give it to Taiwan

Source:
      washingtonpost.com/world/asia_…b-ce439aa5c7c1_story.html

cnn.com/2020/02/14/asia/corona…china-intl-hnk/index.html