Admins and Devolopers, DO YOU WANT TO BE FAIR AND HONEST?

• Admins and Devolopers, DO YOU WANT TO BE FAIR AND HONEST?

Game devolopers says this guy has been making this gold with silver bags.. So I asking to Game Devolopers and Admins.. IF you guys fair and honest just share the logs with us to see. IF it s really a 'SILVER BAG' as you say and if there is nothing to hide, just share it to COMMUNITY OF THIS GAME.

@Retroman @Korn
      Images
      • Wending.png

58.79 kB, 348×179, viewed 74 times
    • Austenaco wrote:

Game devolopers says this guy has been making this gold with silver bags.. So I asking to Game Devolopers and Admins.. IF you guys fair and honest just share the logs with us to see. IF it s really a 'SILVER BAG' as you say and if there is nothing to hide, just share it to COMMUNITY OF THIS GAME.

@Retroman @Korn
      What an outdated guy without brain , devs already explained you are not even playing the game , go play some pokemon big mouth
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Austenaco wrote:

@Retroman @Korn
      What an outdated guy without brain , devs already explained you are not even playing the game , go play some pokemon big mouth
      yeah im not playing anymore but if you want i know many guys who chest farmers do you want to duel them? you are just a kid without brain.. go to your reddit and complain there..
    • Piddle wrote:

I'm just glad that silver paid out by the black market isn't considered picked up. I'd have been pitchforked years ago.
      Nope, coth all players can use black market, and DEVs or support never say like "black market is exploit abuse, so dont do that".
      And this is the problem. SBI tell the players "DO NOT farm the chest", and now, its "no problem, players who abuse exploit is ok, no bans, so after few years, you also cant start use this exploit".

And about the bags, ok, i know some guys who didnt open it for month. But they all have alot of PvE fame, and its pretty rare thing, but we see this ranking with same numbers every week.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• Austenaco wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Austenaco wrote:

@Retroman @Korn
      yeah im not playing anymore but if you want i know many guys who chest farmers do you want to duel them? you are just a kid without brain.. go to your reddit and complain there..
      Now we can understand why you get mad on thread , cause your friends will not farm chest easly anymore XDDDDDDD

I first started to post to forum and after 1 year i came to redit , 0 knowledge again, stfu and go play pokemon
    • iRawr wrote:

Piddle wrote:

I'm just glad that silver paid out by the black market isn't considered picked up. I'd have been pitchforked years ago.
      Nope, coth all players can use black market, and DEVs or support never say like "black market is exploit abuse, so dont do that".And this is the problem. SBI tell the players "DO NOT farm the chest", and now, its "no problem, players who abuse exploit is ok, no bans, so after few years, you also cant start use this exploit".

And about the bags, ok, i know some guys who didnt open it for month. But they all have alot of PvE fame, and its pretty rare thing, but we see this ranking with same numbers every week.
      I like how you maybe got told something that wasn't 100% accurate, or you didn't understand correctly, and suddenly it's all because SBI is bad and they should feel bad.

YOU TOLD SOMEONE SOMETHING INCORRECT TODAY. You couldn't even help it. Because you are a human being and human beings do not yet come in a completely infallible model.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Austenaco wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Austenaco wrote:

@Retroman @Korn
      Now we can understand why you get mad on thread , cause your friends will not farm chest easly anymore XDDDDDDD
      I first started to post to forum and after 1 year i came to redit , 0 knowledge again, stfu and go play pokemon
      im not mad.. to be honest this, they use exploit.. but you cry like losers man calm down, stop barking.
    • Austenaco wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Austenaco wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Austenaco wrote:

@Retroman @Korn
      Now we can understand why you get mad on thread , cause your friends will not farm chest easly anymore XDDDDDDDI first started to post to forum and after 1 year i came to redit , 0 knowledge again, stfu and go play pokemon
      im not mad.. to be honest this, they use exploit.. but you cry like losers man calm down, stop barking.
      stop talking about the things that its not affecting you, and stop using my words like i said to you on reddit stop BARKING
    • Piddle wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Piddle wrote:

Nope, coth all players can use black market, and DEVs or support never say like "black market is exploit abuse, so dont do that".And this is the problem. SBI tell the players "DO NOT farm the chest", and now, its "no problem, players who abuse exploit is ok, no bans, so after few years, you also cant start use this exploit".
      I like how you maybe got told something that wasn't 100% accurate, or you didn't understand correctly, and suddenly it's all because SBI is bad and they should feel bad.
      YOU TOLD SOMEONE SOMETHING INCORRECT TODAY. You couldn't even help it. Because you are a human being and human beings do not yet come in a completely infallible model.
      It is just about mistakes happens, but it should be corrected. Doing mistake, and did not correct it, is just like do mistakes all the time and complaint "oh we all just humans". No, humans make mistakes and then fixing it, not mistakes all the time.
      And if i am wrong sometimes, i alvays ready to fix it and will sorry for that, to the ppl who affected. Like i alvays offer the repair scroll to the HCE tanks if they died by my fail.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• Elsa wrote:

iRawr wrote:

SBI tell the players "DO NOT farm the chest", and now, its "no problem, players who abuse exploit is ok, no bans, so after few years, you also cant start use this exploit".
      Farming chests was never considered an exploit. Can you point me to where you got that information from?
      We all know its mean "Farming chest with some special *cough* with *cough**cough* to not get other mobs aggro".

But its kinda not fair for staff to force me to describe the exploit on a public forum to ban me for violation of forum rules^^
      Not so good move.

But well i can show you the way. You can find a lot of players who got that information and from where in this thread

But why you need proffs of that? YOu can just check it youself:

For example:
      You can see this "was never considered an exploit." - here Report Hacks, Bots and Exploit but not in regular "bugs", right?

Want me to add the name of the post so it will be the proof for all? @Erza It will be a huge spoiler.

The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

• Once again farming chests in itself of course is not an exploit. Farming chests you SHOULD NOT BE ABLE to farm due to broken aggro mechanics is the problem. Both of those scenarios are completely different. If some solo player figures out how to kill elite mobs around the chest and then gets the chest by himself than more power to him. The problem is with the BROKEN mechanic he does not need to kill shit but still gets the free chest.