First time Premium purchase question! (answered)

• First time Premium purchase question! (answered)

Hey guys, please help!

At the moment I see 2 offers for the first time premium purchase:

1: Get bonus 350 learning points + 300000 focus.
      2. 1000 gold + some horse skin

Question:

Do these offers combine and I will get both bonus deal? Or i have to choose one?

Thank you answering guys!
    • The 350LP and 30k focus apply to the first purchase of premium in any given character

the 1000 gold and skin is a once per account special offer. Using this offer also gets you the 350 LP and 30k (which as I stated above is standard will all first purchases)
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

The 350LP and 30k focus apply to the first purchase of premium in any given character

the 1000 gold and skin is a once per account special offer. Using this offer also gets you the 350 LP and 30k (which as I stated above is standard will all first purchases)
      As a follow up question, does anyone know if the focus awarded is immediately applied to your balance or is it an in game item that you can "use" when you want similar to the 3d trial premium awarded for tutorial questline?

I'm just wondering if first I should spend all my focus prior to buying premium or if I can save the travel/trips and bank it and use all at once.

Thank you in advance.
    • Blkandwhtlion wrote:

Midgard wrote:

The 350LP and 30k focus apply to the first purchase of premium in any given character

As a follow up question, does anyone know if the focus awarded is immediately applied to your balance or is it an in game item that you can "use" when you want similar to the 3d trial premium awarded for tutorial questline?
      I'm just wondering if first I should spend all my focus prior to buying premium or if I can save the travel/trips and bank it and use all at once.

Thank you in advance.
      Replied to you on discord but answering here too so other players can see:

The 30k focus & 350 LP are immediately applied when you purchase premium for the first time so make sure to use your current focus if you don't want to waste any.

Focus stacks up to 30k only, LP can be collected without any limitation.

- Hellements