Support the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund

• @PrintsKaspian

Will we get a report at the end of the fundraiser letting the player base know how much money was raised to support WHO and the Covid-19 response?

I just want to take a moment to say the community has done an excellent job so far supporting the cause as I've seen staves all over the cities. I'm proud of our gaming community. I also want to thank those at Sandbox Interactive who came up with this fundraiser idea and giving us the opportunity to support such a noble cause. Finally, I want to thank all the players who've donated so far and those who will donate in the future. We're in this together!

Keep posting your pictures!
      Alpha and Beta Tester, Legendary Founder and Starter, Recruiter
    • larguillo wrote:

My nick is larguillo, i am spanish and donante 90€ because I am cod 19 and I am bipolar so I am a lot sick, I had a non-aggression contract with my old asf alliance in cold blood and still they have killed me afk because my psychiatrist called me and I could only see myself dying without doing anything because My health comes first because they pay a million for my head when I only wanted to raise fame in two divisions to the left of Morgana rest where they have two ho but you have nothing better to do than go kill them they are always expensive for their lack of honor. Thank and they do fama xp in the static of. Morgana from divide t8 bz Thetford and farm over there, they are plating 18:00-reset
      ignoring that game drama... and focusing on what really matters I hope that you will be well and that you will fully recover from the COV19 that you have. Good luck my friend
      Portuguese love.
    • Immel wrote:

This charity thing should go on for longer.. I just recently came back to AO and found out that there was a charity pack support with these awesome skins..

Covid-19 is still going on.. Could this be reviewed to open back up to people that would like to support?

Thanks!
      You wanna support? You can do it any time, so you free to do it now.

Or you want skin? Then you late. Or you really think 300k death is a good reason to ask for skin you missed?
    • iRawr wrote:

Immel wrote:

This charity thing should go on for longer.. I just recently came back to AO and found out that there was a charity pack support with these awesome skins..

Covid-19 is still going on.. Could this be reviewed to open back up to people that would like to support?

Thanks!
      You wanna support? You can do it any time, so you free to do it now.
      Or you want skin? Then you late. Or you really think 300k death is a good reason to ask for skin you missed?
      Ok? I have no idea what`s that logic on deaths have to do with this request.. If that was the case, why even make this "support" cause in the first place?

I would like to support and in return, receive the same benefits that other`s that did, received.

Any how, have a good day.. You seem to be in a very bad mood! Cheers.