[01 April] Extended Maintenance [Updated 13:13 UTC]

• that is in case if i already downloaded the game through the launcher and the problem is happening when i update, but my problem is i can't even download the game through the launcher and can you show me how to send Dagother a personal message ? i don't know much in the forum -_-
    • iRawr wrote:

OceanSpirit wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Louise2222 wrote:

iRawr wrote:

OceanSpirit wrote:

I hope you guys fixed the attack speed cap on daggers. It was a bit obvious that someone would try a full Attack Speed build with 1h dagger...
      So you think this weapon is not imbalanced enough? Wanna kill with t4 1h dagger a guy in 8.3 plate for less then 2 seconds?How about to ask DEV something that not broke the game?
      I'm pretty sure he's asking for them to FIX the attack speed LIMIT on the 1H Dagger...
      Yea, and on "FIX attack speed LIMIT" - you mean, "Why my 1h dagger can hit just 3 times\second, if i can burst my attack speed to 5+ hits per second".You can call it fix, but he asking to double the DPS of 1h dagger. You also think the best solo DPS in whole game is not enought? Should DEV double it? May be just remove all other weapons and all play with 1h dagger then?
      What i nice reason to cry, on forum. 1h dagger cant hit 5+ times per second due the bug. Sure, there is no other problems in game. Go double DPS for 1h daggers please.
      A little bit imature on the response guys.If I run a T8 1 Handed Dagger, with a T8 torch, the passive bonus attack speed from the equipment and dagger alone go beyond the cap and cause the damage to instead of cap, actually go recessive.If the dev's don't want us to hit the attack speed cap, why did they even bother doubling the attack speed on all daggers? Literally NO ONE asked for Daggers to have twice the attack speed for half the damage.
      So first guy ask to double the attack speed, and you just asking to double the damage? Ok, who is next? I allredy see:1. Frost crying about they small DPS.
      2. Daggers crying they want more hits per second.
      3. Daggers crying they need double damage.

Its become inetersting.
      You gotta learn how to read.