Cannot Leave Area While In Combat WHILE MOUNTED

    • Cannot Leave Area While In Combat WHILE MOUNTED

      Ganked 6v1, got to the exit, then the game tells me I can't leave.

      There is just no way to play this game and have fun anymore, I'm DONE! Uninstalled, I will probably never check back because this is an incredibly stupid waste of time to have the entire game based around gathering, and picking them off completely defenseless without giving anyone a way out.
    • i was on my grizzly mount from the event. This is bullshit regardless, I've decided to quit over this unfortunately. The only way I'm coming back is if they validate this as some kind of bug and bankroll me 600 gold because I was clearly sitting in the exit for more than 5 seconds while this mage was using arcane to try and block me. Once I got passed him . I would have been paying $11 a month easy but not for this to happen, not a chance.
    • This game basically just proved to me that its not worth my time. I've been pked before, and I dont care - but that was not fair whatsoever, and I don't feel like playing for that to keep happening time to time, especially after doing 3 hours of gathering for a stupid exit map bug or whatever boolean rule bullshit that is to happen. 6v1 gank and your going to trap a gatherer into the red zone?

      No, not me, I'm not stuck in any zone anymore. I'm just glad I quit with less than a month invested into this game, would have been a waste of money to resub.
    • You died because of ignorance - you didnt know mechanics of the game. You used the grizzly bear aura and that puts you into combat, thus you werent able to leave.

      It´s rather obvious - if people were fighting and some dude was just running on grizzly and using aura and then leaving - wouldnt that be unfair for people who have to deal with this ? Thus its put into combat.

      If you want to leave out of your ignorance, it is your choice. It wasn´t unfair you died - you died because you didnt know basic mechanics of the game.
    • You got all rights to be mad; that grizzly, "battle mount", that carry so much weight.. a shit load of gatherer using them... and the fact using a defensive skill like this one put you in combat as a hostile//murderer -.- ... poeple saying that wouldnt be fair for ganker if victim could use that kind of defensive skill n run away.. I mean 6 guys could block that small exit, long enough, to kill that solo ganker without that dumb mecanics..

      Meanwhile dev should be clear on their decision for that grizzly is it a battlemount or a gathering/shipping one like the polar bear? cuz right now he's a sexy gathering one with a battlemount perks..

      PS: you should give a couple thumbs up to the virgins, on this topic.
    • Borbarad wrote:

      You died because of ignorance - you didnt know mechanics of the game. You used the grizzly bear aura and that puts you into combat, thus you werent able to leave.

      It´s rather obvious - if people were fighting and some dude was just running on grizzly and using aura and then leaving - wouldnt that be unfair for people who have to deal with this ? Thus its put into combat.

      If you want to leave out of your ignorance, it is your choice. It wasn´t unfair you died - you died because you didnt know basic mechanics of the game.
      People dont realise that the grizzly is a bad mount because of the aura putting it into comabt. Have caught quite a fe grizzlys on gates because they cant zone through as they are in combat. People riding grizzlys need to learn the mechanics of the game, not knowing what they are doing gets them killed.
    • lethalghost wrote:

      People dont realise that the grizzly is a bad mount because of the aura putting it into comabt. Have caught quite a fe grizzlys on gates because they cant zone through as they are in combat.
      The fact u can read do not drink on ur shampoo bottle, it's not because you have to inform poeple.. if he buy something to clean his hair why would u drink it ? I agree there is stupid poeple.. but the number of poeple using the grizzly to gather.. you can'T have that much ...

      But if i buy a Hammer (battlemount) that doing a better job at screw screws (gathering) there is a bad design here.. is it a battlemount or a gathering//shipping one.. the kind of shipping u should not use the battle perks on the battlemount when needed?

      Meanwhile dev should take a decision is it a bad battlemount with 3k too much weight or a shipping one with useless battle perk ?

      The post was edited 2 times, last by KroDuK ().

    • Borbarad wrote:

      You died because of ignorance - you didnt know mechanics of the game. You used the grizzly bear aura and that puts you into combat, thus you werent able to leave.

      It´s rather obvious - if people were fighting and some dude was just running on grizzly and using aura and then leaving - wouldnt that be unfair for people who have to deal with this ? Thus its put into combat.

      If you want to leave out of your ignorance, it is your choice. It wasn´t unfair you died - you died because you didnt know basic mechanics of the game.
      Actually its pretty stupid mechanics. Don't wanna someone use bear aura and leave then? Don't fight right near the portal then.

      Same for pest lizard, and avalonian mount. Its just usless coth everyone can give you "in battle" status, when HE need, not you.

      For bear aura its maybe fair - you press button, you in combat.
      But there is alot of mouns where this mechanic i just stupid, like someone hit you - you in combat. Like wtf? How can i fight if i didn't do anything? What kind of combat is that?
      And this is can be fair only one way - if you get hit, you in combat. Doesn't meter what mount or on foot, just same rule for all. So then, it will be fair. But, one mounts give you in combat status when you get hit, others not, 3-rd other shit, add just alot of confusion to the game for new players.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

    • I have to disagree on that irawr, albion has a wide range of BATTLEMOUNT, meant for combat for ZvZ players.. the grizzly battle perks look shitty for ZvZ, but the griz is very appealing for gatherer/shipping.. with a useless battlemount perks..

      Find me one more battlemount with 4.5k weight.. the kind of mount gatherer would use in mass ;)

      But i got ur point the fact a passive from a mount can put you in combat has an outlaw, if u ask me this is a lazy idea for unskilled battle system (meant to be exploit by the rat mainly outside ZvZ)
      Sandbox need to reward good behavior instead rewarding the bad one like poeple ganking on a RZ 1 screen away from a YZ where a noob can go on a pest lizard to explore and get murder cuz of his battlemount

      But the grizzly there is a big concept problem is it a bad battlemount or a gathering one with a useless battle perk? remove the perk or fix the weight..

      PS: if u remove the perk instead watching tons of players whinning cuz of the outlaw system.. ur gonna have those explioter whinning on the fact the grizzly is too strong for gathering.. that could be funny as fuck cuz they would be correct without that trap/ stupid skill the griz is way to good for gatherer.. but right now they dont cry (the vet player) cuz they can exploit this to get free gatherer mount from newer players while moking them for unintuitve design/system; here the battlemount outlaw system for gatherer..

      Edit: just in case for the trolls; i got my 3 grizzly bears in my chest im using polar bear for YZ and wildboar or swamp dragon for RZ gathering.. nope i did not died using a griz..
      in fact; the grizz was looking way to good to be true and like a lot of player i would have activate the aura thinking it would not flag me as an outlaw

      edit:when u talk about confusion; i like the learning curve (personally i would add more of those specific mecanics u have to learn/ confusing noobs) BUT in a more intuitive way; the fact ur an outlaw for being hit on a mount.. just the fact ur using defensive skill giving you the outlaw status.. Ur not an outlaw for defending urself or just running away 6 players trying to kill you when ur on ur mount -.-

      The post was edited 10 times, last by KroDuK ().

    • KroDuK wrote:

      I have to disagree on that irawr, albion has a wide range of BATTLEMOUNT, meant for combat for ZvZ players.. the grizzly battle perks look shitty for ZvZ, but the griz is very appealing for gatherer/shipping.. with a useless battlemount perks..

      Find me one more battlemount with 4.5k weight.. the kind of mount gatherer would use in mass ;)

      But i got ur point the fact a passive from a mount can put you in combat has an outlaw, if u ask me this is a lazy idea for unskilled battle system (meant to be exploit by the rat mainly outside ZvZ)
      Sandbox need to reward good behavior instead rewarding the bad one like poeple ganking on a RZ 1 screen away from a YZ where a noob can go on a pest lizard to explore and get murder cuz of his battlemount

      But the grizzly there is a big concept problem is it a bad battlemount or a gathering one with a useless battle perk? remove the perk or fix the weight..

      PS: if u remove the perk instead watching tons of players whinning cuz of the outlaw system.. ur gonna have those explioter whinning on the fact the grizzly is too strong for gathering.. that could be funny as fuck cuz they would be correct without that trap/ stupid skill the griz is way to good for gatherer.. but right now they dont cry (the vet player) cuz they can exploit this to get free gatherer mount from newer players while moking them for unintuitve design/system; here the battlemount..

      Edit: just in case for the trolls; i got my 3 grizzly bears in my chest im using polar bear for YZ and wildboar or swamp dragon for RZ gathering.. nope i did not died.. the grizz was looking way to good to be true and like a lot of player i would have activate the aura thinking it would not flag me as an outlaw
      Grizzly is not a battle mount its pretty clear from queen patch notice:


      • [list]

      • [/list]

      Queen patch wrote:

      Mounts

      Mounts intended for transport have had their transport stats increased, while those intended for battle have had their transport stats decreased:
      • Saddled Direboar:
        • Carry Weight: 1252kg → 2623kg
      • Saddled Wild Boar:
        • Carry Weight: 739kg → 1477kg
      • Saddled Direbear:
        • Hitpoints: 1855 → 2847
        • Carry Weight: 2469kg → 5408
      • Saddled Winter Bear:
        • Hitpoints: 1689 → 2365
        • Carry Weight: 1231kg → 2462kg
      • Grizzly Bear:
        • Hitpoints: 1770 → 2686
        • Carry Weight: 2146kg → 4498kg
      • Elder's Command Mammoth:
        • Carry Weight: 3977kg → 1187kg
      • Venom Basilisk and Flame Basilisk:
        • Carry Weight: 3311kg → 946kg
      • Siege Ballista:
        • Carry Weight: 1505kg → 499kg
      • Crystal Tower Chariot:
        • Carry Weight: 4118kg → 989kg
      • Gold Tower Chariot:
        • Carry Weight: 3579kg → 788kg
      • Silver Tower Chariot:
        • Carry Weight: 3142kg → 623kg
      • Crystal Battle Rhino:
        • Carry Weight: 3293kg → 791kg
      • Gold Battle Rhino:
        • Carry Weight: 2862kg → 630kg
      • Silver Battle Rhino:
        • Carry Weight: 2514kg → 499kg
      • Bronze Battle Rhino:
        • Carry Weight: 2141kg → 391kg

      So battle mounts transport stat reduced, so grizzly is a transport mount.

      About the perk, roadmap sayd the SBI plan to add perk to EVERY mount in game. To make em different not just by speed and HP, so soon every mount will have perk, but not every mount is a battle mount, just like pest lizard, not a battle mount for sure, but have really nice battle skill.
      And actually, no one who use grizzly for transport will never press that aura, same as who wanna use grizzly as battle mount (dunno why, but ok) - will not transport at same time.
    • no worry i know it's meant to be gathering/shipping one, i was trying to be polite with the dev that did this on a mount with a BATTLEPERK that gonna put you in COMBAT if ur using it.. u know that kind of defensive aura reducing poeple dmg around you?

      But if they just remove that perk.. ur gonna have the exploiter that gonna come here to cry on the fact the griz is way to hard to gank (since no more noob giving them free mount 1vX #rewarding bad behavior with bad mecanics or here useless battlemount skills)

      In my book the griz without the USELESS perk is way to strong for shipping/gathering and with it... it's a dumb as fuck mecanics (seems to be the usual on albion and that's very shocking, specially when u read what the virgin rats wrote to the guy)

      edit: and irawr i'll still call the grizzly a battlemount since he have battle perk meant for outlaw poeple, even if the dev saying shipping.. they have to take a real decision (not just saying it is a shipping one, but by taking actions u have to look the mount and be like it's a shipping/gathering one! like poeple doing right now when in fact... not sure if u got me ;) )

      The post was edited 3 times, last by KroDuK ().