[1. April 2020] Queen Patch 9

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [1. April 2020] Queen Patch 9

Queen Patch 9 - Ver. 1.16.393 / REV 163530 - 1 April 2020

Fishing Improvements

• Fishing now has a chance to give seaweed as a bonus in areas that have not yet been exhausted - the chance for this bonus increases with the tier of the fishing spot
      • Food that gives a bonus to gathering yield now also applies that same bonus to fishing yield
      • Fisherman Armor and Avalonian Fishing Rods now apply their fishing yield bonuses to T1 fish and seaweed - previously these only applied to T2 fish up to a maximum defined by the item
      • Destiny Board fishing speed and fishing yield bonuses now apply to all tiers (previously only 3-8)
      New Wardrobe Skin: The Eggsecutioner
      • Today's patch introduces a new wardrobe skin, The Eggsecutioner, which is now permanently available via the ingame Appearance menu.
      • You can also unlock this item with Surprise Eggs which will be available throughout the world while the Easter Event is active (April 8-22)
      • As with all vanity skins, once acquired it is unlocked for all characters on an account, and can be displayed in city, island, and Hideout zones via the ingame settings
      Fixes
      • Tier-dependent fishing yield bonuses now apply based on the tier of the item caught rather than the tier of the cluster, as intended
      • Resolved a case where the Destiny Board bonus would not always apply to fishing
      • Fixed an issue where party markers would not update on same target and same party marker could be applied to two targets
      • Fixed an issue where closing a menu while scrolling or switching tabs would cause the menu to glitch when reopened
      • Additional minor graphical, UI, audio, and localization fixes
    • since the update I keep getting an error code 30005 message and I cannot get into the game and I just bought my first 90 day membership heck it says ive only played 9 mins. I tried every fix that I found to try to correct this still same error message can anyone help me so I can play again