Is this game fucked up by all the MEGAs hand holding each other?

• Is this game fucked up by all the MEGAs hand holding each other?

Seems like this game is going to only allow MEGA guilds to "ally" with other MEGAs and dominate the whole black zone (or even red zone in some cases).
      So if you are a not one of them, you should stay in the Yellow/Blue zone forever? Yes forever, since when you become stronger, they also become stronger and much faster since they have all the access that they don't let you to have!
      Also, they are earning all the silver and resources from you all not only by ganking.

So should we still try to get more players to play this game, or just tell them that this game is fucked up right now since the MEGAs are dominating everything and the dev couldn't solve it.
      Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this because I am angry or what, I'm saying this is because I'm sad to see this game going to a dead end... I am not the one who give up this game (yes, I'm still playing) but many of the players not only my friends and Hating this system and leaving this game. I really don't mind this game stay like this until it's dead but I do want to play something like this but right now, Albion Online is the only game (I think).

I hope you guys could solve this problem before something can replace Albion Online... or not as you all like, maybe the dev need to make the MEGAs happy since they are the one who sustaining the game development (economically)?

Whatever, good luck to you all and thanks for developing this game.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Let_It_Snow ().

• Well I 100% agree the big guilds all hand holding each other ruins what could be a lot more fun competitive environment. With that said ironically it has not killed off the game much at all because it has been this way for well over 18 months now and it is still kicking. Many people have offered ideas over the years but if you have any thoughts feel free to bring some up!
    • Well, if u ask me there is 2 things to change, which will lay the foundation.

SBI invented the RT (Round Table) and invited the Top zGuikds streamers and some other for an exclusive access and discussion on changes.

A lot of these people represent the Megas.

What happened over the years that the Mega was used to discuss upcoming changes.
      For a strange reason, none of these changes did really stop the Megas even they was involved in consulting ..

A very few amount of people was NOT surprised that if u let "the problem" aka the Megas consult on solving itself it doesn't work.

On top by creating this "iron curtain" of hidden forum suggestion and dialog .. especially with the wrong group we are where we are now...

Second: the n+1 - no disadvantage issue was never solved..
      An insane amount of people have voted for an increased trash rate if too many hit on one lonely or small amount of players
      What the people want is - if 20 gank Zerg one, it should never be rewarding and most of the gear should trash while in outnumbered fights or even almost nothing trashes to simply disencentive this " make sure to be more". It should not prevent it, as it is sandbox but it should disincentiv that

These 2 things that are as these are, are the root cause, things are going always to mega..
    • Other than these, as I said above, MEGAs are already strong enough to nearly dominate everywhere.
      However, they even hand holding each other, which means 3 different MEGAs handholding in a ZvZ fight against a random small guild or even a top ranking (non-MEGA) guild.
      I haven't even counting a MEGA split its guild into multiple alliances so it can bypass the debuff.

If these things keep going like this, either only the MEGAs will be staying in this game or everyone could only able to join them.
      Unless the dev actually wants to see only a few guilds exist in the game after all... Who knows?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Let_It_Snow ().

• Hollywoodi wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

@Eltharyon

Why don't you connect possession of a zone with the need to generate PVE fame aka gathering and fame farming.

Each zone has to fullfill a daily PvE challenge in order to create the pool of season points. If the threshold of e.g. 2 mio is not done each day the zone draws more energy and even draws away season points. The progress is shown on the corner of the map. In order to create the full amount of points it needs e.g. 4 mio fame. That for a T5 zone. This will force people to actually live in their zone .

For T6 is is 50% more
      For T7 it is 100% more
      T8 200

This will enforce guilds to live there this will restrict ownership .

If u want PvP to add, let the 2 and 5 hg also contribute their pve and PvP fame if they done from the zone.
      @Korn I gave you the solution here, that WILL work and can be reached in Relation to an alliance cap...
      If u spice that up that as more terries & Hideouts & castles you own, these "fame challenge" increases it is fixing your alliance issue in a sandbox way..

It unites even PvP PVE and gatherer because they now need each other...

And it balance itself as more they own as more they need pve and gather or it generates negative income..and 300 players can just do a limited amount of pve fame..and hg..

And it even stops the "I log in, Zerg the fu out of the population" and logs back to whatever
      It is not, that me and some others have given them the solution, the problem is, they do not take it

Welp!
    • No, all the large guilds do not hand hold there are multiple groups fighting each other.

There is political strategy to this.

The main reason why small guilds stay weak os because they either refuse to join alliances, or combine into a full size guild.

If they have done those things then the only thing stopping them is themselves.

U want to take some land u have to foght someone strong, guess what it isnt easy, stop being a chicken shit guild . sack up grab another guild or 2 to help and foght them, and when u lose do it again. then when u lose do it again.

eventually u get better and as you fight other guilds will notice they will want to help.

A guild with 100 members has almost 0 chance of holding a territory so get bigger and stronger.

A guild with 300 members has no chance to hold inner circle terris so get friends.

next thing you know ur the mega everyone is talking about.

Power comes in 3 forms

political, military, and economy

You need to find one if u cant win militarily then find someone and pay them.

There are many options besides being a wus.

Most important is if you have fewer than 100 people negotiate with another small guild and have 1 guild tale over the other disband and move to the leader, negotiate terms like money, language, getting officer roles for the joining guild.

Politics, money, and might work on each of these parts and you can succeed.

BTW not in a mega, just a pirate
    • Well, Yesterday I just wanted to HG 2.

Just to give a feeling how fked the mega are.

We run it from a rest..

I did like 40 gates.

HG content was fun, I died 5 times.

But, once inside the hg.

4x outside, a fight that started looking like content 2 vs 2-5, each time turned into getting Raped, stun locked at the end while fighting a blob.

I don't want to fight a blob if I compete for a hg. I want to PvP in a controlled environment. I want to fight 2-5 people as 2, not 25.

It is completely unfun to end in 2 vs 20, but the 20 decide to enforce the 2 on 20 on me and I have no option while I try to do the small scale.

How can I get small scale content?

I don't want enforce on the 20 my small scale content but they enforce their Zerg content on me..

That is the unfun mechanic
    • blappo wrote:

No, all the large guilds do not hand hold there are multiple groups fighting each other.

There is political strategy to this.

The main reason why small guilds stay weak os because they either refuse to join alliances, or combine into a full size guild.

If they have done those things then the only thing stopping them is themselves.

U want to take some land u have to foght someone strong, guess what it isnt easy, stop being a chicken shit guild . sack up grab another guild or 2 to help and foght them, and when u lose do it again. then when u lose do it again.

eventually u get better and as you fight other guilds will notice they will want to help.

A guild with 100 members has almost 0 chance of holding a territory so get bigger and stronger.

A guild with 300 members has no chance to hold inner circle terris so get friends.

next thing you know ur the mega everyone is talking about.

Power comes in 3 forms

political, military, and economy

You need to find one if u cant win militarily then find someone and pay them.

There are many options besides being a wus.

Most important is if you have fewer than 100 people negotiate with another small guild and have 1 guild tale over the other disband and move to the leader, negotiate terms like money, language, getting officer roles for the joining guild.

Politics, money, and might work on each of these parts and you can succeed.

BTW not in a mega, just a pirate
      Yeah, all we saw are just BS and all those MEGAs hand holding in ZvZ are also just we all BS and salty, right?
      The small - medium size (50-200) guilds joined together to form a around T3 blob fighting against multiple MEGAs hand holding with a T7 or even high blob. Seems fair enough.

You really think we didn't try to form a "MEGA" small guilds alliance before? We did and SBI nerfed that and now MEGAs split their guilds into multiple alliance/guilds to dodge the MEGA debuff while handholding each other. Cool mechanic, indeed.

We all seeing the MEGAs keep taking advantage from all the small guilds until they joined any of them, while some of them are trying to fight against MEGAs.
      Even they do able to fight against MEGAs, they are putting 500% afford to get 20~50% rewards from it... And the MEGAs? They literally don't need to do anything and have a sustaining 1000% more income than non-mega guilds.

If you really check on some of the more "fairly" fights of MEGAs against small guilds (around 50+50 vs. 60), you could see many of the MEGAs are actually suck at this game and lose those fights.
      For me, those MEGAs are just gaining all the advantages in this game but not actually putting effort into it. Other non-mega guilds that are actually putting more effort and heart into this game, is getting discourage of playing this game right now. FYI: This is the time when you see those MEGAs start handholding each other to bring like (50+50)+(100)=200 players to clap 60 players of a small guild in a ZvZ.
      In the end, no matter the small guild able to win or not, they would just be disappointed by the dev and stop playing Albion Online or lost all the morale and find a MEGA to join, which concluded as what I said earlier.
      "Only MEGAs will be staying in this game at the end (before they shutting down the game)."

And for people who think this issue won't fucked up the game, I hope you're right, I really hope.
      Otherwise, when more and more people lost hope on the dev, then there will be no way back.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Let_It_Snow ().

• Trash rate would be nice...Btw there was a fresh survey , check your email guys.

So about trash rate.

- When you are as solo player dying vs 3+ man (assists will count) , your trashrate would be 90%
      - This rule will not work , if you was in group 10 mins ago ( so people would not abuse it)
      - This rule will not work , if you are on battle mount.

This ez fix will change lot's of things in a good way. Please , stop this insane "snowball" effect and easy gameplay for groups @Retroman
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

The thing that concerns me most, the trashrate request was supported by so many people, I wonder why there was NEVER at least an official comment on ..yes no ..
      They might think about it in next content update , since it will be focused on small scale/solo content.

I would even block gear swap in this new 1v1 Dungeons , otherwise people will scout enemy build and counter it.

Tabor wrote:

I am not seeing any survey emails Equart. But yeah seems like the easiest way to at least remove the crazy easy reward from N+1 game play is increase the trash rates. It is an odd concept to keep rewarding the mind set of "bring more".
      Ver weird =( I got one on 27th of March.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Equart ().