7h game and 70kk silver from ground? rly?

• keyfouyr wrote:

I AM VERY UPSET

someone, someday, somewhere has made more than me!! It's unthinkable some people have more Silver than me I promise to continue to give feedback with the only goal of reducing individual player income forcing everybody (even those who do not like it) to do Group Activities or Solo Content that is limited by how often you get doved.

Hope this teaches you a lesson because although this game is a Sandbox the sand is not evenly distributed and we need Communism!
      1. DEV sayd it is abuse before,
      2. DEV also sayd - NO you can not use this exploit, or you will be punished as exploit user. For 2 years.
      3. Threads of this "feature" - not even in bugs, but in hidden forum for hard exploits, cheaters, abuses.

I don't care if someone farm silver from chest, fishing bot or speed hack. Till this guys will be punished. Its happens, DEV cant protect game from exploits and cheats for 100%.

But when SBI protect exploit users/cheaters/alt scout users, its just mean they dont care on the players who got that silver by fair way - buying it for gold!

You think the game no need players who pay in it? How many players will stop to pay for silver if exploit users getting it from exploit under SBI protection? You want to protect your silver that you get from exploit? Dont wary, if SBI cant pay for the servers, you will no need your silver any more.
      And only FTP players who dont care what free game they jump next time, can protect exploit abuse.
    • lethalghost wrote:

2. DEV also sayd - NO you can not use this exploit, or you will be punished as exploit user. For 2 years.

Where does it say this please
      1. At the support tickets, approved by alot of players here.
      2. In the fact:

iRawr wrote:

3. Threads of this "feature" - not even in bugs, but in hidden forum for hard exploits, cheaters, abuses.
      3. In the TOS.

Each of these points is sufficient in itself. But we have all 3 and even more, someone threw off the quote from the forum, but I can not find it, nevertheless, this will be only the 4th point that will not change the fact.

If this exploit has become legal from "don't use it, you will be punished its against TOS", this could happen again with users of a speed hack or fishing bot?
      Because its has perfectly the same points as this exploit before this thread.
    • The developers do not know how to tackle this as they do not know how to tackle RMT in the game they are afraid to ban people because they are a part of a "big guild" and that big guild drives the economy, "attracts new players to the game" so if you are a streamer, guild leader "from top" you continue getting away with that shit.

The same here, they do not know for certain how they want to feel/react about it hence the different statements from staff members and no actions at all.
      If you would ban for something like this I hope you will trace back to the start of Albion Online and ban some Guild Leaders who are now running the significant Alliances because they could have possibly used "those ways of making money" to start up their Alliances/Pyramids.

Please, less crying this forum makes me puke even more than Reddit.
    • iRawr wrote:

lethalghost wrote:

1. At the support tickets, approved by alot of players here.2. In the fact:

iRawr wrote:

3. In the TOS.
      Each of these points is sufficient in itself. But we have all 3 and even more, someone threw off the quote from the forum, but I can not find it, nevertheless, this will be only the 4th point that will not change the fact.

If this exploit has become legal from "don't use it, you will be punished its against TOS", this could happen again with users of a speed hack or fishing bot?
      no mention of 2 years your just pulling these quotes out your ass lol, maybe if you spent less time on the forums crying about other people making silver and more time playing you might actually make some silver yourself.
    • Korn wrote:

Hi there,

1) As Retroman stated above, the #1 player on the leaderbord generated the silver amount by simply saving a very large number of silver bags and then cashing them at all once.

2) Regarding the chest hunting in high end PvP zones as shown in this video, please note the following:
      • It happens in a few high end full open world PvP zones
      • The number of chests in those zones is limited
      Hence it is an activity that is self-balancing due to risk vs reward: the more people do it, the less it will pay off. The silver that the game world can generate through this is in strictly limited supply. There are similar mechanics like this in the game, for example, such as castles or PvP chests: if they are uncontested, they are extremely rewarding and that is the main driver for them being contested in the first place. If they are contested, they can become very unrewarding fast - depending on your game sense and PvP skills. In terms of the actual mechanics being used to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs, we do not classify this as a hard exploit as i) working around mobs in the open world is often part of the gameplay ii) as said above, no silver is being generated out of thin air, the activity self-balances through in-game risk vs reward mechanics.

Having said all of the above. we are working on a fix for the above issue making sure that it won't be easily possible to loot the chests without properly dealing with the mobs that protect them.
      Anyway
      1. Even if it is hard at some point to do it. (which is actually not)
      2. Even if it has no negative global consequences (And i agree with it)
      This issue is more about other things - players psychology and about your treatment on problems that were publicized widely. You just can't ignore such issue , even if it is not so big. (from global perspective)

Fact - it is a bug with mob's aggro. So please, i'm asking not to put this problem aside , and fix it as soon as possible.

Survey

The post was edited 2 times, last by Equart ().

• lethalghost wrote:

iRawr wrote:

lethalghost wrote:

1. At the support tickets, approved by alot of players here.2. In the fact:

iRawr wrote:

3. In the TOS.Each of these points is sufficient in itself. But we have all 3 and even more, someone threw off the quote from the forum, but I can not find it, nevertheless, this will be only the 4th point that will not change the fact.

no mention of 2 years your just pulling these quotes out your ass lol, maybe if you spent less time on the forums crying about other people making silver and more time playing you might actually make some silver yourself.
      Players who ready to waste they time to "play in kill the chest by exploit for silver".
      Will never understand people who pay money to comfortable play the Albion for fun.

I dont blame you, the modern world just to safe, so ppl with really low IQ still can survive. Lucky you.