7h game and 70kk silver from ground? rly?

• OverLife wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

1) As Retroman stated above, the #1 player on the leaderbord generated the silver amount by simply saving a very large number of silver bags and then cashing them at all once.

2) Regarding the chest hunting in high end PvP zones as shown in this video, please note the following:
      • It happens in a few high end full open world PvP zones
      • The number of chests in those zones is limited
      Hence it is an activity that is self-balancing due to risk vs reward: the more people do it, the less it will pay off. The silver that the game world can generate through this is in strictly limited supply. There are similar mechanics like this in the game, for example, such as castles or PvP chests: if they are uncontested, they are extremely rewarding and that is the main driver for them being contested in the first place. If they are contested, they can become very unrewarding fast - depending on your game sense and PvP skills. In terms of the actual mechanics being used to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs, we do not classify this as a hard exploit as i) working around mobs in the open world is often part of the gameplay ii) as said above, no silver is being generated out of thin air, the activity self-balances through in-game risk vs reward mechanics.

Having said all of the above. we are working on a fix for the above issue making sure that it won't be easily possible to loot the chests without properly dealing with the mobs that protect them.
      Hello there, nice
      * i will report on Administrator, because i have mail, when i get 1 year ago massage that bug, and prohibited too use it, but now you speak at all forum, yes, all run chest hunt.
      If no one will be baned after fix, i with all my guild will leave too other game who is coming out in 2020- same sandbox game(maybe there will not be friends of staff and ban-protection ally), if it like that, you are telling almost 2 years in msg that is bug, don't touch, and after, you speak that is ok, use it, we almost fix that, nice!!! In 2 years some make like 100kkk and i don't want too tell how much some make rmt from that bug.
      I told my point, if they don't ban, we leave, same like other already guild from our ally. It's stupid, when some people have ban-protection - and you know about who i telling.
      It was Anton? xD
    • OverLife wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

1) As Retroman stated above, the #1 player on the leaderbord generated the silver amount by simply saving a very large number of silver bags and then cashing them at all once.

2) Regarding the chest hunting in high end PvP zones as shown in this video, please note the following:
      Hence it is an activity that is self-balancing due to risk vs reward: the more people do it, the less it will pay off. The silver that the game world can generate through this is in strictly limited supply. There are similar mechanics like this in the game, for example, such as castles or PvP chests: if they are uncontested, they are extremely rewarding and that is the main driver for them being contested in the first place. If they are contested, they can become very unrewarding fast - depending on your game sense and PvP skills. In terms of the actual mechanics being used to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs, we do not classify this as a hard exploit as i) working around mobs in the open world is often part of the gameplay ii) as said above, no silver is being generated out of thin air, the activity self-balances through in-game risk vs reward mechanics.

Having said all of the above. we are working on a fix for the above issue making sure that it won't be easily possible to loot the chests without properly dealing with the mobs that protect them.
      Hello there, nice
      * i will report on Administrator, because i have mail, when i get 1 year ago massage that bug, and prohibited too use it, but now you speak at all forum, yes, all run chest hunt.
      If no one will be baned after fix, i with all my guild will leave too other game who is coming out in 2020- same sandbox game(maybe there will not be friends of staff and ban-protection ally), if it like that, you are telling almost 2 years in msg that is bug, don't touch, and after, you speak that is ok, use it, we almost fix that, nice!!! In 2 years some make like 100kkk and i don't want too tell how much some make rmt from that bug.
      I told my point, if they don't ban, we leave, same like other already guild from our ally. It's stupid, when some people have ban-protection - and you know about who i telling.
      <--------- Doors that way, please leave all tears in the salt collection bucket before exiting. Thankyou
    • lethalghost wrote:

OverLife wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

Hello there, nice* i will report on Administrator, because i have mail, when i get 1 year ago massage that bug, and prohibited too use it, but now you speak at all forum, yes, all run chest hunt.
      <--------- Doors that way, please leave all tears in the salt collection bucket before exiting. Thankyou

Do you know the meaning of this?
    • Korn wrote:

Hi there,

Can you please tell me what kind of risk is this please check the kill fames and the kill numbers and account creation date @Retroman @Korn -last week
      And they are also in this week and many others with almost no kill fame and no kills.. AND I AM NOT EVEN INCLUDING PEOPLE BESIDES TOP 10

The post was edited 1 time, last by AdamSmith ().

• AdamSmith wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

Can you please tell me what kind of risk is this please check the kill fames and the kill numbers and account creation date @Retroman @Korn -last weekAnd they are also in this week and many others with almost no kill fame and no kills.. AND I AM NOT EVEN INCLUDING PEOPLE BESIDES TOP 10
      can u stop that?

They have just build the story that it is all about regular farmed bags that the guy collected at once and

Now you come and proofe without system access and anything else, that the impact is much higher..

Can u please stop let them look that way, that is not nice.
    • AdamSmith wrote:

lethalghost wrote:

OverLife wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

Hello there, nice* i will report on Administrator, because i have mail, when i get 1 year ago massage that bug, and prohibited too use it, but now you speak at all forum, yes, all run chest hunt.If no one will be baned after fix, i with all my guild will leave too other game who is coming out in 2020- same sandbox game(maybe there will not be friends of staff and ban-protection ally), if it like that, you are telling almost 2 years in msg that is bug, don't touch, and after, you speak that is ok, use it, we almost fix that, nice!!! In 2 years some make like 100kkk and i don't want too tell how much some make rmt from that bug.
      Do you know the meaning of this?
      we do not classify this as a hard exploit as i) working around mobs in the open world is often part of the gameplay

are they going to fix it yes it looks like they are because its too easy, is it a hard exploit no, is avoiding mob agro part of gameplay yes. Go make some silver before it changes or as they said the more people do this it self ballances and the silver per hour will drop and the risk will go up.
    • lethalghost wrote:

we do not classify this as a hard exploit as i) working around mobs in the open world is often part of the gameplay
      are they going to fix it yes it looks like they are because its too easy, is it a hard exploit no, is avoiding mob agro part of gameplay yes. Go make some silver before it changes or as they said the more people do this it self ballances and the silver per hour will drop and the risk will go up.
      Yea right, go abuse this exploit for few days/week, and shut up about the guys who we let abuse it for YEARS, when saying to all other - it is exploited abuse will be punished and you get banned if you do that.

You know, if support and TOS tell you, DO NOT ABUSE EXPLOIT! How it can be "self-balanced"? So just exploit abusers farm that much silver for years, and now "oh thank you for letting us "self-balance it"?

When we can see the game activity with the same profit and the same risk for every account with 10mil fame? Why other activity profit\risk is just waste of time againts it?
      It is sandbox albion online or .... kill the chest online? What the hell is that? How about players who pay 50$ for 26 mil?
      The game don't need the player who pay money but wanna save exploit abusers online and not to punish them or what?

You know what, i am starting pay for the premium by silver. I hope your team who tell us "do not use it its exploit abuse", can eat silver for dinner.

The post was edited 5 times, last by iRawr ().

• Tabor wrote:

Also since when it is considered "working around mobs" if the aggro mechanic is literally not working as intended?? Interesting response from Korn.
      @Tabor just sit for 5 mins in their chair

Think what shell they say

It is there for years. It is used for years..

Obviously, you somehow tolerated it or ignored it or forgot it or that is my concern you simply did not know it..

That is the part with playing the game..even if u just blatant gank you should have come against that strange guy with boltcasters and invis gatherer head, and wonder why they dress like that and always hang around in the COB and similar..

But not let's get into that, assume u had other prios and assume u play the game..

Now u get informed and get public pressure, because that is the most common way to achieve balance and listening. Might be different at RT, but for the normal average player, public pressure is the way to go..it seems..

You send a guy to check this, and the guy says..minor issue, mostly bags opened, but there is a video, that is not good for us that speaks about 5 mio per hour..

So u must do something, however..it happened for years..

That is the statement we have here..

And now someone like Adam comes, and shows, look, a shitload of people do it, these accounts have not much PvP, and are fresh..

And now the shit hits the fan..

So have mercy, I think they fix that fast..
    • iRawr wrote:

lethalghost wrote:

Yea right, go abuse this exploit for few days/week, and shut up about the guys who we let abuse it for YEARS, when saying to all other - it is exploited abuse will be punished and you get banned if you do that.
      You know, if support and TOS tell you, DO NOT ABUSE EXPLOIT! How it can be "self-balanced"? So just exploit abusers farm that much silver for years, and now "oh thank you for letting us "self-balance it"?

When we can see the game activity with the same profit and the same risk for every account with 10mil fame? Why other activity profit\risk is just waste of time againts it?
      It is sandbox albion online or .... kill the chest online? What the hell is that? How about players who pay 50$ for 26 mil?
      The game don't need the player who pay money but wanna save exploit abusers online and not to punish them or what?

You know what, i am starting pay for the premium by silver. I hope your team who tell us "do not use it its exploit abuse", can eat silver for dinner.
      wow you need to go out and earn some silver its relaxing watching the millions pile up, you can buy some gucci gear with the profits and go flex with it. Should try it, might calm your rage
    • lethalghost wrote:

iRawr wrote:

lethalghost wrote:

Yea right, go abuse this exploit for few days/week, and shut up about the guys who we let abuse it for YEARS, when saying to all other - it is exploited abuse will be punished and you get banned if you do that.You know, if support and TOS tell you, DO NOT ABUSE EXPLOIT! How it can be "self-balanced"? So just exploit abusers farm that much silver for years, and now "oh thank you for letting us "self-balance it"?

wow you need to go out and earn some silver its relaxing watching the millions pile up, you can buy some gucci gear with the profits and go flex with it. Should try it, might calm your rage
      Dont warry, your silver will not help you play the game when DEV can no longer pay for the servers. So yes, players just can "self regulate" this problem.
    • The chest will self regulate as chest loot is tied to the black market, all so more people try this, more competion for chest it will drive down profit. More people doing chests attracts gankers, people die doing chest even less profit and time wasted for them. Evently people stop doing them and proffits climb again and cycle starts again. The people that have been doing it, they were smart they made millions well done. On the pluss side making loads from chest lets you buy lots of tomes of insight so you dont have to do the boring fame farming to spec up. You can just go straight out ganking with high spec, so you can get into the good gameplay quicker.
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

Can you please tell me what kind of risk is this please check the kill fames and the kill numbers and account creation date @Retroman @Korn -last weekAnd they are also in this week and many others with almost no kill fame and no kills.. AND I AM NOT EVEN INCLUDING PEOPLE BESIDES TOP 10
      I can't understand why you are crying and complaining to this situation.. tbh i will be really clear to you, i m not even playing the game right now, but the real reason of you crying is you are not succesful as the top 10 silver collect players. so because of that you want to stop that. they can be silver seller or anything but you cannot blame them as "silver seller". they are playing the content as they can do.
    • Austenaco wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

I can't understand why you are crying and complaining to this situation.. tbh i will be really clear to you, i m not even playing the game right now, but the real reason of you crying is you are not succesful as the top 10 silver collect players. so because of that you want to stop that. they can be silver seller or anything but you cannot blame them as "silver seller". they are playing the content as they can do.
      Please keep your assumptions to yourself , nothing is true about what you said and stop talking about a game which you dont play
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Austenaco wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

Please keep your assumptions to yourself , nothing is true about what you said and stop talking about a game which you dont play
      week ago you said you dont giv a fck about the game.. i think you get killed by chest farmers and now you are crying here.. what a loser lol
    • Korn wrote:

Hi there,

Roger, i'll exploit/abuse any mechanic like this in the future, note that you nerfed HG Ratting with those remarked points in mind.
    • Austenaco wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Austenaco wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Korn wrote:

Hi there,

week ago you said you dont giv a fck about the game.. i think you get killed by chest farmers and now you are crying here.. what a loser lol
      None of the chest farmers can kill me with that shitty build , because i am not close to them and they dont have the capability, by the way i did not say in the forums that i dont care about the game, it was a personal message ,

AND YOU HAVE A BIG MOUTH FOR A 300K KILL FAME GUY