7h game and 70kk silver from ground? rly?

• My point, like bona fide player, that players must be blocked, and not only players(chest farm acc), but also mains acc, delete guilds, players who abuse that money in guild and they territories what they own, and silver at guild balance! I don't know what you think about that, but it's my point. Thanks
      Have fun in game, not grind rmt$$$
    • OverLife wrote:

solventh wrote:

have u reported them?
      You are funny, there is about million massage for support of this problem for long time. You can see,that i told, if support is telling "strictly don't recommend too use it", so you can understand that i speak about it with them, and other people also msg them many times nicks,guild and other info.It's sad when you play by rules ,but other people use bugs for free. I see at Strime from one American buddy, who maked his next acc with out ff pve, all specks for build 200/400! By books, buying by that silver from guild. (and yes, he don't maked 400/400 not because silver finished , he tired too run buying books and use them(lol)!!!

Problem that you can't understand about what amount money there is running, you can't see only in web some 80-100kk in week that make one player, but it's not true, that 80-100kk is actually 200kk++ depend of luck and imagen that is only one player, or only one acc from all who is in guild or what he own, some people have many acc for this in different locks, so they don't waist time, only login from one too second, or some crazy is running in 2 monitors!
      i dont think i m funny, i only asked a question. i was actively in the game for 3 years and never heard about this exploit. you were not enough to spread the news, it seems.
    • solventh wrote:

OverLife wrote:

solventh wrote:

have u reported them?
      You are funny, there is about million massage for support of this problem for long time. You can see,that i told, if support is telling "strictly don't recommend too use it", so you can understand that i speak about it with them, and other people also msg them many times nicks,guild and other info.It's sad when you play by rules ,but other people use bugs for free. I see at Strime from one American buddy, who maked his next acc with out ff pve, all specks for build 200/400! By books, buying by that silver from guild. (and yes, he don't maked 400/400 not because silver finished , he tired too run buying books and use them(lol)!!!
      Problem that you can't understand about what amount money there is running, you can't see only in web some 80-100kk in week that make one player, but it's not true, that 80-100kk is actually 200kk++ depend of luck and imagen that is only one player, or only one acc from all who is in guild or what he own, some people have many acc for this in different locks, so they don't waist time, only login from one too second, or some crazy is running in 2 monitors!
      i dont think i m funny, i only asked a question. i was actively in the game for 3 years and never heard about this exploit. you were not enough to spread the news, it seems.
      Well, you just a not that kind of player i think. I played like 6 months and know about this abuse from youtube video at the 2-nd month of play this game. Never used it, but i know the way. Same as i know the way of Avalonian assemblers abuse, Avalonian archer abuse. And a lot of other "features" used by ALOT of players, but never get banned for that.
      Same as duel scummers reported by me for 10+ times, still scum at AH in bridge and Lym.

Same second account scouts of RZ gankers, still scout near the caer entrance. So yes, sure we report a lot of this shit, but if it has no result, our hands are tied.

Alot of this abuses well known by RT players, but they protect it every time someone start the thread on forum about things like that.

So yes, we really want to know @Retroman @Korn @PrintsKaspian
      Report feature is even work? You plan to fix just a "non aggro abuse"? Or the silver income method that looks like x20 profitable then any other content in game? Can other players use it and not get banned? (Coth support sayd we cant).

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• Yes I agree on some banning issues..

I reported a guy who named him self about a heavily killing people desease..

This shit is really annoying in rl I don't want to be chased and potentially killed by a guy that is named by an actual striking desease that kills a shitload of people ..it is tasteless to nane self for the virus for a laugh about ...xxx-virus has killed abcd

That is retarded and tasteless for the people on the ventilator atm...
    • Lertrollet wrote:

This kind of thing is really unmotivating for me as a new player.
      People are just overreacting here. Chest farming is pretty good per hour, but that´s it. Pretty much everyone knew about this, but people are just lazy to do it - it´s pretty heavily pvp based there, since many people aim for it. It´s just a content.

No reason to make it withchunt how people want here lol - it´s just a different content, and something that´s been over the youtube for a long time.

That would be the same like banning people who make use of aggro mechanics to kill other peole.

This is sandbox, and this game is all about making use of ingame mechanics. Unless something is obviously breaking the game like replicating or doubling / cloning loot, then no ban is gonna happen - especially if it´s a known thing.
    • Retroman wrote:

This is not intended and we will fix it.

It should not be possible to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs around it.

Cheers,
      Retro
      Here is the response of the dev

Borbarad wrote:

Lertrollet wrote:

People are just overreacting here. Chest farming is pretty good per hour, but that´s it. Pretty much everyone knew about this, but people are just lazy to do it - it´s pretty heavily pvp based there, since many people aim for it. It´s just a content.
      No reason to make it withchunt how people want here lol - it´s just a different content, and something that´s been over the youtube for a long time.

That would be the same like banning people who make use of aggro mechanics to kill other peole.

This is sandbox, and this game is all about making use of ingame mechanics. Unless something is obviously breaking the game like replicating or doubling / cloning loot, then no ban is gonna happen - especially if it´s a known thing.
      and here is my response to you, chest farming does not have any risks by transporting the items, gathering has, hg has, dungeon has, pvp pve has but chest farming you die but you can still keep the money with you AND when you add AN EXPLOID which is causing to kill the chest without taking the aggro of the mob, this is an exploid

STOP PROMOTING EXPLOIDS
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Retroman wrote:

It should not be possible to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs around it.

Cheers,
      Retro

Borbarad wrote:

Lertrollet wrote:

People are just overreacting here. Chest farming is pretty good per hour, but that´s it. Pretty much everyone knew about this, but people are just lazy to do it - it´s pretty heavily pvp based there, since many people aim for it. It´s just a content.No reason to make it withchunt how people want here lol - it´s just a different content, and something that´s been over the youtube for a long time.

and here is my response to you, chest farming does not have any risks by transporting the items, gathering has, hg has, dungeon has, pvp pve has but chest farming you die but you can still keep the money with you AND when you add AN EXPLOID which is causing to kill the chest without taking the aggro of the mob, this is an exploid
      STOP PROMOTING EXPLOIDS
      Stop strawmaning.

Just because something is not intended, it doesn´t mean it´s bannable. This has risks as other people do this activity and you have to fight them - not to mention that i heard you can get items from these chests.

And many things you mentioned doesn´t really have to be risky. Hellgate ratting in crappy gear, dungeons with a scout, gathering in zones with your hideouts deep in BZ - these are pretty much no risk high reward, tho ratting is more difficult now.

I personally like to run in crap gear so i don´t really take any risks and it´s high reward as i like to kill people in it - it´s all about how you want to play the game..

This is a sandbox - do what you want, do what you can, and make use of opportunities of what is good / stronk. It´s like you can play a weapon that is strong before it´s nerfed, that´s similar. When it´s nerfed, rip.

There are many ways to make use of game mechanics, and some make you downright invincible when it comes to various encounters ( like evading gankers or divers) - this game is all about knowledge.
    • Borbarad wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Retroman wrote:

Cheers,
      Retro

Borbarad wrote:

Lertrollet wrote:

People are just overreacting here. Chest farming is pretty good per hour, but that´s it. Pretty much everyone knew about this, but people are just lazy to do it - it´s pretty heavily pvp based there, since many people aim for it. It´s just a content.No reason to make it withchunt how people want here lol - it´s just a different content, and something that´s been over the youtube for a long time.

and here is my response to you, chest farming does not have any risks by transporting the items, gathering has, hg has, dungeon has, pvp pve has but chest farming you die but you can still keep the money with you AND when you add AN EXPLOID which is causing to kill the chest without taking the aggro of the mob, this is an exploidSTOP PROMOTING EXPLOIDS
      Stop strawmaning.
      Just because something is not intended, it doesn´t mean it´s bannable. This has risks as other people do this activity and you have to fight them - not to mention that i heard you can get items from these chests.

And many things you mentioned doesn´t really have to be risky. Hellgate ratting in crappy gear, dungeons with a scout, gathering in zones with your hideouts deep in BZ - these are pretty much no risk high reward, tho ratting is more difficult now.

I personally like to run in crap gear so i don´t really take any risks and it´s high reward as i like to kill people in it - it´s all about how you want to play the game..

This is a sandbox - do what you want, do what you can, and make use of opportunities of what is good / stronk. It´s like you can play a weapon that is strong before it´s nerfed, that´s similar. When it´s nerfed, rip.

There are many ways to make use of game mechanics, and some make you downright invincible when it comes to various encounters ( like evading gankers or divers) - this game is all about knowledge.
      Stop barking,

No one talked about banning them but you are scared to get ban ? lmao so sad,

from your explanations i am assuming you dont even have 20m kill fame right?

Hg ratting has not ended but its nerfed so hard that you cant get anything with shit gear so stop lying about the game cause you are not even playing it ,

It is a sandbox game bla bla= hg ratting nerfed
      It is a sandbox game abusing bugged harvester helmet and hellion hood to chest farm=will get nerf soon

Keep the knowledge for yourself and let the real people who plays since beta or alpha talk cause you are not able to understand the damage caused by silver sellers and ITS CLEAR THAT YOU CANT SEE THAT BUG IS AN EXPLOID no matter it is a sandbox or not exploid is an exploid
    • Borbarad wrote:

Stop strawmaning.

So you litterally saying its fine if someone farm 70m silver in 7 hours? What are they doing is a litterally "BUG". Normally NPC should attack the player who attack the chest but ppl are avoiding it with items and its literraly BUG also GM said its a bug and they ll fix it. So stop defending chest farmers.

Gathering no risk? When you are farming chest your gear worth max 100k and you can even farm with t4 gear ! But gatherer must use their sets and equipment etc and it is minimum 1m if you make buy order. You cant farm 70m in 7 hours with gathering. Even if you farm all day you cant get 70m so stop saying there's no risk of that. Lets compare each other;
      1-) Max 100k gear = Get 2-4M/hour its up to 70m in 7 hour
      2-) Gathering 1m gear min = 2m/hour if u dont die cause its not like silver and risk of taking it back to city !

You dont have any idea about the game and talking here defending who using this bug. SBİ knew this before and they didnt fix it so most of the ppl already farmed billions but its not too late to fix it. After today it should be consider as a bug and who is using this bug and farming silver should get ban !
    • Retroman wrote:

Cheers,
      Retro
      Then it's a bug exploit, and i hope you track and ban those exploiters, i ignored that way of silver making for too long and if you don't punish them i'll not let the next exploit pass and abuse it, I'm trynna go legit but if exploiters aren't banned *cough T8 tower exploit cough* then why should i care?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maszke ().

• SBI mistake if they really was bothered by this bug they would have just stopped the chest spawning untill they had a fix. That would have been an easy band aid till they could sort it.
      I can't see and don't think bans should happen, SBI would have to say don't do this or you get banned then any one after its announced should be banned. Before that people have just found a quirky mechanic, bug or not to use. It's all part of being a sandbox game, hands off approach to what happens in game let people find OP mechanics and abuse them.
      To keep up in the sandbox do something, join them, kill them, find the next way to make silly silver!
    • Maszke wrote:

Retroman wrote:

Cheers,
      Retro
      Then it's a bug exploit, and i hope you track and ban those exploiters, i ignored that way of silver making for too long and if you don't punish them i'll not let the next exploit pass and abuse it, I'm trynna go legit but if exploiters aren't banned *cough T8 tower exploit cough* then why should i care?
      Just the guy who "checked by dev" is about this exploit. And this reward i think maybe pretty fair. (I mean that *cough*). Just coth it's pretty limited, and when all players will know about it, it may become pretty competitive content for all top players.
      So it can be a good content someday, with really good reward. (But yes, not much ppl know about it, so the ones who know just exploit the rewards). And its no need to be fixed, it is need just like another "lewpack guide" or FAQ page.

Any way you can check yourself, from 20 players who got 40+ mil a day, just 5-6 is about that. All others - is chest farmers. And the chest farm is not even close to fun content. Its just shitty abuse.

The post was edited 5 times, last by iRawr ().

• iRawr wrote:

Well, you just a not that kind of player i think. I played like 6 months and know about this abuse from youtube video at the 2-nd month of play this game. Never used it, but i know the way. Same as i know the way of Avalonian assemblers abuse, Avalonian archer abuse.
      how do i also know about the avalonian archer thing then.. whatever. needless discussion, this is.

summary: if you want something to be fixed, make it known by masses & revolt. : P
    • solventh wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Well, you just a not that kind of player i think. I played like 6 months and know about this abuse from youtube video at the 2-nd month of play this game. Never used it, but i know the way. Same as i know the way of Avalonian assemblers abuse, Avalonian archer abuse.
      how do i also know about the avalonian archer thing then.. whatever. needless discussion, this is.
      summary: if you want something to be fixed, make it known by masses & revolt. : P
      this!

And that is one of the biggest issues of this game..

Balancing works similar..
    • Hi there,

1) As Retroman stated above, the #1 player on the leaderbord generated the silver amount by simply saving a very large number of silver bags and then cashing them at all once.

2) Regarding the chest hunting in high end PvP zones as shown in this video, please note the following:
      • It happens in a few high end full open world PvP zones
      • The number of chests in those zones is limited
      Hence it is an activity that is self-balancing due to risk vs reward: the more people do it, the less it will pay off. The silver that the game world can generate through this is in strictly limited supply. There are similar mechanics like this in the game, for example, such as castles or PvP chests: if they are uncontested, they are extremely rewarding and that is the main driver for them being contested in the first place. If they are contested, they can become very unrewarding fast - depending on your game sense and PvP skills. In terms of the actual mechanics being used to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs, we do not classify this as a hard exploit as i) working around mobs in the open world is often part of the gameplay ii) as said above, no silver is being generated out of thin air, the activity self-balances through in-game risk vs reward mechanics.

Having said all of the above. we are working on a fix for the above issue making sure that it won't be easily possible to loot the chests without properly dealing with the mobs that protect them.
    • Korn wrote:

Hi there,

1) As Retroman stated above, the #1 player on the leaderbord generated the silver amount by simply saving a very large number of silver bags and then cashing them at all once.

2) Regarding the chest hunting in high end PvP zones as shown in this video, please note the following:
      Hence it is an activity that is self-balancing due to risk vs reward: the more people do it, the less it will pay off. The silver that the game world can generate through this is in strictly limited supply. There are similar mechanics like this in the game, for example, such as castles or PvP chests: if they are uncontested, they are extremely rewarding and that is the main driver for them being contested in the first place. If they are contested, they can become very unrewarding fast - depending on your game sense and PvP skills. In terms of the actual mechanics being used to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs, we do not classify this as a hard exploit as i) working around mobs in the open world is often part of the gameplay ii) as said above, no silver is being generated out of thin air, the activity self-balances through in-game risk vs reward mechanics.

Having said all of the above. we are working on a fix for the above issue making sure that it won't be easily possible to loot the chests without properly dealing with the mobs that protect them.
      I correctly understood that we all can use this "not hard exploit" right now and will not get punished for that? And support gives the wrong information? Can you say that a little more clear? So we can link this post if get banned for "not hard exploit" where silver\resourses\fame no "being generated out of thin air".
      Thank you for the answer.

Noice!

The post was edited 2 times, last by iRawr ().

• Korn wrote:

Hi there,

Hello there, nice

* i will report on Administrator, because i have mail, when i get 1 year ago massage that bug, and prohibited too use it, but now you speak at all forum, yes, all run chest hunt.
      If no one will be baned after fix, i with all my guild will leave too other game who is coming out in 2020- same sandbox game(maybe there will not be friends of staff and ban-protection ally), if it like that, you are telling almost 2 years in msg that is bug, don't touch, and after, you speak that is ok, use it, we almost fix that, nice!!! In 2 years some make like 100kkk and i don't want too tell how much some make rmt from that bug.
      I told my point, if they don't ban, we leave, same like other already guild from our ally. It's stupid, when some people have ban-protection - and you know about who i telling.