7h game and 70kk silver from ground? rly?

• Hollywoodi wrote:

Look my friend, if the income is 10 mio silver per hour on chest ratting then

- every silver in the game people posses is evaluated on this
      - people with 50 mio silver they worked for months are deflated to 5 hours

- premium is then no more 7 mio silver but 700 mio

The only people that are not affected are these who posses gold

Gold price needs to adapt and will go on 70k or more

If u let this run, then any activity is measured on 10 mio silver per hour..

And that will devalue all existing silver
      Yes, sure. But only valves get changed. In real, you still need to farm like 5 hours, or do 10 GRD to get the silver you may need for new premium price.
      Yes old silver will be no longer as good as it is now, but active players will get much more in a week of play.
      And this is exactly the goal, so this 2 years of abuse, will just disappear and the new order will rise. But the time you waste in game, to get premium - will be the same.
    • iRawr wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Look my friend, if the income is 10 mio silver per hour on chest ratting then

- every silver in the game people posses is evaluated on this
      - people with 50 mio silver they worked for months are deflated to 5 hours

- premium is then no more 7 mio silver but 700 mio

The only people that are not affected are these who posses gold

Gold price needs to adapt and will go on 70k or more

If u let this run, then any activity is measured on 10 mio silver per hour..

And that will devalue all existing silver
      The real problem in here is , most chest farmers are silver sellers as well, check their names, most of them fake unknown people who doesnt play the game, i even reported someone today which i know he is silver seller.
      The real problem in here is , most chest farmers are silver sellers as well, check their names, most of them fake unknown people who doesnt play the game, i even reported someone today which i know he is silver seller.

The problem is here we cant deny it , easiest way for silver sellers is chest farming..
    • Retroman wrote:

This is not intended and we will fix it.

It should not be possible to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs around it.

Cheers,
      Retro
      They are doing it for 2+ years. So if you gonna fix the "attack chest with not aggro", the way of silver will still be there. Just the same, as all other ways to get silver in-game, will be not even close to being profitable like "chest farm content".

Could you answer another question? Other activities in the game will ever be able to become as profitable, like the "chest farm" was for this 2 years?
    • @Retroman , i want too know, if it is bug, and support is writing that strictly don't recommend too use it, still don't have any blocks?
      I know that all people who own in city production machines , they have like 1000kk,2000kk,8000kk+?? erned that way earned, you can't beat them in auction for production machines, if you are not using that bug.
      And how many of them is making rmt from this.... I know many of arch top guild is 24/7 there on chest, and same story, still all play, same nicks, same story - own everything in city.
      Tnx, for answer if you will answer!
      I liked too know, why ordineer player must play vs like that players and you don't do anything almost 2 years with that

The post was edited 1 time, last by OverLife ().

• We all should be happy they have acknowledged this and responded that it will be fixed. Asking them to explain why it took so long does not do much good at this point. Unfortunately like most things it probably comes down to a priority list and this as well as many other things we would love to be looked at sometimes just do not appear to make the cut.
    • Tabor wrote:

We all should be happy they have acknowledged this and responded that it will be fixed. Asking them to explain why it took so long does not do much good at this point. Unfortunately like most things it probably comes down to a priority list and this as well as many other things we would love to be looked at sometimes just do not appear to make the cut.
      My point is not about "time" my point is about why not block that players? They destroy economy of craft, gold price, production machine. I know some people who own 10-20 machines, and they stay 0 food.
      Monopoly of all city by using that bug, and still no one is blocked! BUT, I KNOW PEOPLE WHO GOT 200 YEAR BLOCK FOR USSING SECOND ACC FOR EYE IN DUNGEONS WHEN THEY FF THERE!
      So one is soo bad, that they block 2 acc, for eye, but don't touch anyone who use this bug? And at this moment i don't care people who maked some 20kk, i know that people is making soo big silver, that you never will ff it craft,pve with your all guild in 6-12 month.

Display Spoiler
      I know some guild with 99% tax, they make it like that, main account is in guild, they make second one, after use VPN for other place and farm that chest all guild. You can't imagen how much silver is running inside guild. After they use this silver for buying gold, build fortifications in black locks and all happy still playing! YOU CAN'T IMAGEN HOW MUCH SILVER! THAT IS SOO CRAZY!

• And that is only the silver collected from the ground if you add the possible items the money is much more. This reminds me of when in the old fame rats threw bugs at you and then ran, you with t8 and they with t4. In the 3 years that I have been playing this game I have always benefited the one that has a "rat" game form and that must end once and for all
    • solventh wrote:

have u reported them?
      You are funny, there is about million massage for support of this problem for long time. You can see,that i told, if support is telling "strictly don't recommend too use it", so you can understand that i speak about it with them, and other people also msg them many times nicks,guild and other info.
      It's sad when you play by rules ,but other people use bugs for free. I see at Strime from one American buddy, who maked his next acc with out ff pve, all specks for build 200/400! By books, buying by that silver from guild. (and yes, he don't maked 400/400 not because silver finished , he tired too run buying books and use them(lol)!!!

Problem that you can't understand about what amount money there is running, you can't see only in web some 80-100kk in week that make one player, but it's not true, that 80-100kk is actually 200kk++ depend of luck and imagen that is only one player, or only one acc from all who is in guild or what he own, some people have many acc for this in different locks, so they don't waist time, only login from one too second, or some crazy is running in 2 monitors!