What should be money target before BZ?

• What should be money target before BZ?

I know people say 10 sets of gear minimum before headed out to BZ. I am up to 15 million but I'm not sure if that is enough. When I do quick scouting runs into the bz, all I see are t7 and t8 just waiting for this t4.1 geared noob to venture a little deeper in. I have a feeling I would be hemorrhaging my entire bank in an hour or two.

I'm assuming the answer is to keep saving for awhile?
    • You already have enough. There is no gear set that is going to allow you to be immune to dying. So what you are buying with your gear at first is the experience of learning to play in the BZ. Since you are 100% certain to die frequently there is no reason to take anything more than some T5-T6 equivalent gear.

Buy your gear, get 3-4 zones away from the portal and just do whatever it is you want to do. The silver bags alone, which you can't lose, end up paying for your gear in less than a handful of RDs. When you do die, don't get mad about it. Just re-gear and get back to work.

The important thing to remember is that once you have left the safety of the city. Nothing on you belongs to you at all. That gear you bought isn't yours anymore. The loot you find isn't yours. The resources you gather aren't yours. None of it is yours until you get it safely back to storage in a safe area.

Since none of it belongs to you, there is no reason to get mad about losing it. Just put another quarter in the pinball machine and get back to the BZ.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Depends on alot of things, your build, your PvP skill, your skill in weapons/armor, do you gather/craft yourself, what tier gear/weapon you can or want to use, what zone in BZ you want to go, time of the day etc. And most inportant: What can you afford to lose.

You have to find out yourself, sometimes i do SRD in T4.1 and i dont see anyone, another time i go in T6 and got dived, its always a guess what will happens.

When i go gathering in T7 i use a combination of T4.1/T7 gathering/escape gear so my chance to survive is higher, when i go gathering in T6 i use T4.1/T5.1 PvP gear to fight back if nessesary.

I can make hundreds of sets in different tiers for BZ but it depends if i dont care about losing it depending what iam doing.
    • Piddle wrote:

The important thing to remember is that once you have left the safety of the city. Nothing on you belongs to you at all. That gear you bought isn't yours anymore. The loot you find isn't yours. The resources you gather aren't yours. None of it is yours until you get it safely back to storage in a safe area.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

400 Holy Spec