LF an Experienced Active alliance & players to join up with

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LF an Experienced Active alliance & players to join up with

New

:!: Looking for an active ALLIANCE to join NA/EU, people I can learn & grow with! :!:

• NOT interested in CTAs or ZvZ action but would like to join up with gank squads, larger group dungeons, BZ/RZ solo dungeoning with people who are decent at the game

• I've been playing this game for a long time mostly casually. I still have a guild but it's mostly inactive.
      57M FAME personal
      7.5M PVP FAME personal
      205M GUILD fame
      • not willing to tear down my guild to join yours, I'm just interested in joining an alliance while keeping my guild in tact
      I REPEAT I WILL NOT TEAR DOWN MY GUILD TO JOIN YOURS, DO NOT ASK ME TO DO SO PLEASE, YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!

I personally just want some decent players to play with! HIT ME UP!

[*]ialoneloveyouTTV is my in-game name, feel free to add me or message me in-game or on the forums as well as to join my discord below
      [/list]
      IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED ALLIANCE YOURSELF & WANT TO JOIN FORCES, FEEL FREE TO JOIN DISCORD AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF

discord.gg/VZjAN9N

• PS: If you are an experienced player looking for a guild to join feel free to message me in-game or join the discord as well! :thumbsup: