Jacket of Tenacity

• Jacket of Tenacity

It are inviable for 2 reasons: 1)5sec is not enough. 2)The dmg bonus are based in your enemys weapon. So, if you are using physical weapon, and your enemy magic weapon, you will waste the dmg bonus gained.

Buff: 5->8sec duration. Bonus dmg based on your own weapon, but the resistance bonus still based on your enemys weapon. CD 30sec->45sec.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ViniColen ().

• ViniColen wrote:

It are inviable for 2 reasons: 1)5sec is not enough. 2)The dmg bonus are based in your enemys weapon. So, if you are using physical weapon, and your enemy magic weapon, you will waste the dmg bonus gained.

Buff: 5->8sec duration. Bonus dmg based on your own weapon, but the resistance bonus still based on your enemys weapon. CD 30sec->45sec.
      That's good but without duration buff
    • Zemlenika wrote:

ViniColen wrote:

Why without the duration buff?
      Let me explain my point: Many armor skills has 7 or 8sec. But at least 2sec you will waste on deffesive skills of your enemy(dagger dash, W sword, F assassin shoes etc)
      With 5sec, you will use 3~~4sec effectively.
      With a lot of testing, i concluded that Helion jacket is a lot better than Jacket of Tenacity in every scenario possible.
      True is that jacket was launched already broken.
    • ViniColen wrote:

Zemlenika wrote:

ViniColen wrote:

Why without the duration buff?Let me explain my point: Many armor skills has 7 or 8sec. But at least 2sec you will waste on deffesive skills of your enemy(dagger dash, W sword, F assassin shoes etc)
      With 5sec, you will use 3~~4sec effectively.
      With a lot of testing, i concluded that Helion jacket is a lot better than Jacket of Tenacity in every scenario possible.
      True is that jacket was launched already broken.
      With such a buff, the jacket will give a great advantage in damage / health. 5 seconds is enough to make burst damage or to defend against it. If you increase the duration, then the advantage, in my opinion, will be too big.
    • Tbh what I don't like about jacket of tenacity is that it tries to do 2 things at the same time, under a limited time with a cast time.

I would personally
      -Remove the cast time or increase the duration (1~3 seconds)
      -Have the damage and resistance bonus be for both physical and magical so anyone can easily benefit from it.

The fact you have to "target" the right person devalues how strong it is. I personally would prefer if the target didn't matter at all-

however
      if selecting a target is priority to the "vibe" of the armor, it should be significantly stronger and be more of a "I'm gonna 1v1 and kill you" vibe.
      Similiar to Mordekaiser Ultimate

I think this would be the best direction for the armor.