Frost is very weak PVE solo on higher Tiers after nerf

• Frost is very weak PVE solo on higher Tiers after nerf

Hey, after you say that frosts are one of the best possibilities in the game that grants you mobility,dmg and stuns I would agree with you but I'm more concerned about doing Solo Dungs after the changes.
      Probably this change was triggered beacuse of the HCE and other PVE group activities, where the frosts are most likely must have in pt. I have to complain about doing solodungs on T6-T8 Tiers using frost staffs. Earlier on i was doing solo dungs in 6.1 set with 6.1 staff and it was quite difficult to make one but it was possible. Today i tried to make some solodungs after the changes with 7 flat set and 8 tier staff with 1300 IP and I got knocked several times by simple Blue,Purple Bosses. In my case nerf took 60 dmg from Q which is the main dmg skill on frost, comparing this to average Boss HP that has about 8-10k and my Ice Shard that deals 167(earlier 230) dmg that's a lot of Q's to cast, i need 13 more q's to do a 10k hp mob after nerf. I think the nerf is too much and in my opinion nerf changes should be focused on PVP instead of PVE.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RicardoSymilo ().

• Stop complaining, look at curse and be happy..or we invent a guardian helmet for frost for u

Look at nature and be happy that u not have to complete have to change u playstile and turn into an Autoattack turret like dagger bow and some other

Or do what everyone does

Play carving on mage robe and demon boots and enjoy the build diversity we have there.

Welp
    • Kayl wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Stop complaining, look at curse and be happy..or we invent a guardian helmet for frost for u
      30s cd
      on caster: next enemies E spell dmg taken is reduced by 70%, get healed by x
      on 4 allies in range: next 3 enemies Q spells deal no damage, get healed by x

edit: this version doesnt even have the benefit of saving any ally from enemy E, only yourself. so still too weak? 8|
      without ironies, I was surprised that the one helmet to dress it all in OW was not touched at all at balance update..

Even after all this years, they still manage to get me puzzled, but that's the good thing of it .
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

Stop complaining, look at curse and be happy..or we invent a guardian helmet for frost for u

Look at nature and be happy that u not have to complete have to change u playstile and turn into an Autoattack turret like dagger bow and some other

Or do what everyone does

Play carving on mage robe and demon boots and enjoy the build diversity we have there.

Welp
      Yes, i agree that guardian helmet is a pain in the stinky and that other weapons have worse scenarios but this topic is actually about doing PVE solo activities: solodungs etc. I really hate the idea where i cant even make the simpliest bosses
    • Frost bolt need the same cast as hoarfrost : 14 m

now the dash is useless... 8 m for an assassin weapon, really a joke NERF

new ice shard damage : more grinding not buff or nerf

Carry Weight Bonus from all mounts, excluding transport and battle mounts, just by equipping the mount : not have any logic... it's a cheat : like headshot without aiming to head. NERF
    • Banditino wrote:

Frost bolt need the same cast as hoarfrost : 14 m

new ice shard damage : more grinding not buff or nerf

Carry Weight Bonus from all mounts, excluding transport and battle mounts, just by equipping the mount : not have any logic... it's a cheat : like headshot without aiming to head. NERF
      This game made me quit before Queen update beacuse of zergs on Mercia and a lot of group ganks on very small Outlands. I was very excited about the new look and the new solodungs system. Before doing more specs on frost i dealt like 190 dmg from ice shard and i managed to boost it up to 230 after playing hundreds of hours. You can just image my dissapointment when the nerf made me dealing 167 dmg and not having even a possibility of ending simpliest T8 bosses that have 8-10k hp. I don't mean that frost doesn't need any changes beacuse it's really good dps weapon but please for a love of god make solodungs playable for me so i can finish a solodungeon on 1300 IP T8 set
    • tabooshka wrote:

Banditino wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

Banditino wrote:

its actually a buff for "assassin weapon" since the 15% dmg buff is better than range
      ofc not, range is better than damage in this game
      ok bud
      it depends in which activity are you going to use daggers for example you can use them in HG and that's a buff otherwise ganking with them or diving is far worse now