New Disarray is just boring.

• New Disarray is just boring.

New

Today i did my first zvz with new disarray and it was so boring.Previous disarray is much better, now i felt like doing nothing with my axe build in enemy zerg. I just stayed in enemy zerg for 20s and did 0 damage, and didnt died with my over staying in enemy zerg behavior. So SBI you guys telling us leave your guild (which i was in since 2018) or quit game? That experience was just boring. Please look at your decision again and take feedbacks from your players.
    • New

Rictusempra wrote:

Today i did my first zvz with new disarray and it was so boring.Previous disarray is much better, now i felt like doing nothing with my axe build in enemy zerg. I just stayed in enemy zerg for 20s and did 0 damage, and didnt died with my over staying in enemy zerg behavior. So SBI you guys telling us leave your guild (which i was in since 2018) or quit game? That experience was just boring. Please look at your decision again and take feedbacks from your players.
      That makes sense only if your zerg was much, much bigger than 25, like above 100.
    • New

Hello there,

I am the GM of a guild that can bring more than 100 men to ZvZ and all well equipped with a ZvZ composition. Today I can confirm you that this new Disarray is almost perfect no more one shots, it forces you to work more prudently when it comes to ZvZ not only carrying numbers and nothing else. Have a good composition and instead of carrying 100 men, you can carry 40 or 50 and the rest can be placed in different maps to kill the enemy reinforcements. Without the Disarray Albion with the new conquest system from Queen would be a dead product because of the N+1 problem in ZvZ. Be grateful that at least they implemented a mechanism to make the small guilds relevant and have opportunities. ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Norgannon ().

• New

GluttonySDS wrote:

ZVZ is now an activity where you need to tell people that aren't veterans "sorry you can't participate"... why'd we make the one inclusive style of PvP into an elitist activity?
      Nothing about the new mechanic says you have to do that.

Play with 100+ people if you want nothing is stopping you. You can still win, its just no longer a free win.

Split your forces, attack multiple objectives with your B squad in a separate zone if you want. But nearly every time I see this "sorry you can't participate" / "ZvZ is now an elitist activity" response its literally just coming from this one guy. I think most players want to git gud and level up anyway, and if they need to form their own guild to do it they will. They have a much greater chance of making it on their own now. If you're telling people not to show up to your CTAs because your mass is too many people to fight for a single objective, then send them to fight for smaller less important objectives until they meet your standard.

If you look at the debuff numbers, it is still effective to have a zerg of 40-60 people, which is typical mass numbers for a single community of players in a guild or alliance. The old days of 20 disjointed guild communities with no connections or politics between them outside of being under the same tag for convenience and massing 150 people are hopefully gone, so you got to figure out a way to move on bud.
    • New

The more restrictive you make zvz the more you turn zvz into a elite activity... where the top 40 players will not be able to be defeated. Wasn't the whole idea of removing gvg to make territory battles something your whole guild can participate in?

Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making the strongest groups even stronger.
    • New

Norgannon wrote:

Hello there,

I am the GM of a guild that can bring more than 100 men to ZvZ and all well equipped with a ZvZ composition. Today I can confirm you that this new Disarray is almost perfect no more one shots, it forces you to work more prudently when it comes to ZvZ not only carrying numbers and nothing else. Have a good composition and instead of carrying 100 men, you can carry 40 or 50 and the rest can be placed in different maps to kill the enemy reinforcements. Without the Disarray Albion with the new conquest system from Queen would be a dead product because of the N+1 problem in ZvZ. Be grateful that at least they implemented a mechanism to make the small guilds relevant and have opportunities. ^^
      out of curiosity -- are you still in poe, abusing the debuff in your zvz? I get that the meta shift helps you and hurts squad but let's not pretend you're a solo guild on your own that is now able to zvz because of a debuff 8o
    • New

GluttonySDS wrote:

Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making the strongest groups even stronger.
      Yea, that's why they changed it yesterday. Who knows whats going to happen now, have you played with the new debuff? It's pretty nuts, anything 60+ hurts.

Also, the same big groups don't control everything, you know this first hand ^^. Yea, the vets that have been great at the game for 5 years are still great at the game, so what?
    • New

SevitomTheOgre wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

Yea, that's why they changed it yesterday. Who knows whats going to happen now, have you played with the new debuff? It's pretty nuts, anything 60+ hurts.
      Also, the same big groups don't control everything, you know this first hand ^^. Yea, the vets that have been great at the game for 5 years are still great at the game, so what?
      Yes the game is controlled by people who abuse debuff and allow their groups to bypass the 10 Terri limit.

If debuff was removed do you think squad or Poe would be happy with just 10 terries?
    • New

GluttonySDS wrote:

SevitomTheOgre wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

Yea, that's why they changed it yesterday. Who knows whats going to happen now, have you played with the new debuff? It's pretty nuts, anything 60+ hurts.Also, the same big groups don't control everything, you know this first hand ^^. Yea, the vets that have been great at the game for 5 years are still great at the game, so what?
      Yes the game is controlled by people who abuse debuff and allow their groups to bypass the 10 Terri limit.
      If debuff was removed do you think squad or Poe would be happy with just 10 terries?
      I guess I just don't get your point other than being the Doomsayer in every thread without posting a real solution.

Is it harder for POE / Arch / Squad to do what they do now with the debuff? Yes.
      Are the politics more complicated? Yes.

Will removing the debuff make things better? No.
      Will it make things worse? Yes.

We're better off with the debuff for now, and seeing how things evolve. Politics is what makes this game interesting, and the debuff certainly encourages politics.
    • New

SevitomTheOgre wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

SevitomTheOgre wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

Yea, that's why they changed it yesterday. Who knows whats going to happen now, have you played with the new debuff? It's pretty nuts, anything 60+ hurts.Also, the same big groups don't control everything, you know this first hand ^^. Yea, the vets that have been great at the game for 5 years are still great at the game, so what?
      Yes the game is controlled by people who abuse debuff and allow their groups to bypass the 10 Terri limit.If debuff was removed do you think squad or Poe would be happy with just 10 terries?
      I guess I just don't get your point other than being the Doomsayer in every thread without posting a real solution.

Is it harder for POE / Arch / Squad to do what they do now with the debuff? Yes.

We're better off with the debuff for now, and seeing how things evolve. Politics is what makes this game interesting, and the debuff certainly encourages politics.
      Except these groups abuse debuff and also the territory limit... Should make groups choose - more than 10 terries or avoid friendly fire.

p.s.

I wouldn't include arch with squad or Poe - it's like including McDonald's (not Wendy's,) with 5 star restaurants
    • New

GluttonySDS wrote:

The more restrictive you make zvz the more you turn zvz into a elite activity... where the top 40 players will not be able to be defeated. Wasn't the whole idea of removing gvg to make territory battles something your whole guild can participate in?

You are the same like the PvE noobs. Another constant victim, who refuses to learn to play, calls better players elite, and wants the game to treat him as a child. Even not a very smart child.

SevitomTheOgre wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

SevitomTheOgre wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

Yes the game is controlled by people who abuse debuff and allow their groups to bypass the 10 Terri limit.If debuff was removed do you think squad or Poe would be happy with just 10 terries?

He claims there are some mythic elite players, and the only way to beat them is to get as big zerg as possible. Which is a total nonsense.
    • New

Guerilllaa wrote:

Bring back the zvz that was here before disarray, wasn't anything wrong with it.
      Yeah it was great when the server froze and half of the players awoke looted after that. Amazing fun. Even better than the one shot wins. Ah, and do not forget the most entertaining tactics - to abuse the server stability by blocking the zone with zerg. You may call that PvP, but I call it cheating.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ikcen ().