Blackzone Gathering

• Blackzone Gathering

Currently as it is, Fame Boost in Red Zone / Black Zone are higher yields for PvE content. But that doesn't apply to Gathering nodes.

Why is the risk still high, but you are still only gaining the same Fame XP for gathering nodes as you would in the lower tier zones. Please make the adjustment so that the Fame Gained from similar nodes is boosted accordingly. The only nodes that would have no change, would be for T8 Nodes as those are only done in T8 zones. But anything T7 and lower should have appropriate Fame XP Changes according to Black/Red etc.
    • Black zone gathering is zero risk now, considering there are hideouts in every corner of the map.

To be fair, red zone is now very high risk for gatherers, so you should get more exp there.

And you get way more enchanted nodes in black zone, so there is that - and less gatherers, thus that means more nodes.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • ManicReaper wrote:

Currently as it is, Fame Boost in Red Zone / Black Zone are higher yields for PvE content. But that doesn't apply to Gathering nodes.

Why is the risk still high, but you are still only gaining the same Fame XP for gathering nodes as you would in the lower tier zones. Please make the adjustment so that the Fame Gained from similar nodes is boosted accordingly. The only nodes that would have no change, would be for T8 Nodes as those are only done in T8 zones. But anything T7 and lower should have appropriate Fame XP Changes according to Black/Red etc.
      After my very brief time in the BZ doing some gathering I was thinking the same thing. I thought maybe I was missing something.
    • Borbarad wrote:

Black zone gathering is zero risk now, considering there are hideouts in every corner of the map.

To be fair, red zone is now very high risk for gatherers, so you should get more exp there.

And you get way more enchanted nodes in black zone, so there is that - and less gatherers, thus that means more nodes.
      Sorry but I fail to see how Black Zones are 0 risk for gatherers. Hideouts don't make you immune to ganking, loss of items, and the power comparison between Normal PVP/PVE gear and Gatherer Gear is extremely off balance. Also the Black Zones don't all have vastly high % of enchanted nodes, some are even LOWER %. Highest I saw was a T8 zone with 25%, some were as low as 6% for T6 and you get 13% in a Yellow T5 zone. So it's still off balance as far as risk vs reward there.
    • Borbarad wrote:

Black zone gathering is zero risk now, considering there are hideouts in every corner of the map.

Interesting ... This morning, I went out of my guild hideout to collect some resources , i wasn't far away from my guild hideout, but i surrounded by 4 people and lost my gear.

The black zones are full of surprises .