I can't fish for T5 fish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can't fish for T5 fish

Hello, such people, a few days ago I played albion ... I have fishing set T6 I go to zones 5 and I don't fish at all T5 fish ... and in fact in zones 5 sometimes when I fish I can't get the fish out, I can spend 5 minutes shooting pulling that I do not exceed more than half the trip of the blue bar ... I think it is an error or some error my character has, I use T3 bait to fish. In zones 1 to 4 I fish for wonders but in zone 5 I fish for t4 below and I calculate that the t5 are the ones I can't get ... attached photos from my inventory

EDIT:
      Then I leave you a video filmed with my cell phone showing what happens. That's not normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZCzhsZaxUw
      Images
      • inventario2.jpg

68.41 kB, 300×659, viewed 62 times
      • inventario3.jpg

102.32 kB, 390×605, viewed 71 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by PikeSL ().

• PikeSL wrote:

Hello, such people, a few days ago I played albion ... I have fishing set T6 I go to zones 5 and I don't fish at all T5 fish ... and in fact in zones 5 sometimes when I fish I can't get the fish out, I can spend 5 minutes shooting pulling that I do not exceed more than half the trip of the blue bar ... I think it is an error or some error my character has, I use T3 bait to fish. In zones 1 to 4 I fish for wonders but in zone 5 I fish for t4 below and I calculate that the t5 are the ones I can't get ... attached photos from my inventory
      doesnt show what tier your fishing rod is
    • Shalako wrote:

PikeSL wrote:

doesnt show what tier your fishing rod is
      sorry my bad, new picture
    • It is not bad luck, it really is an issue (bug probably?). My friend has the exact same problem. T5 rod+gear and he is not able to pull the t5 fish from the water. In the same location i have no problem to do it with t4 rod and only few points of fame in fishing. Bad luck would be not getting T5 fish on the hook at all, but he gets them on the hook, he is just not able to pull them out, the bar is not moving.
    • Have you tried not using that bait? I dont see why it should hurt your chances but it's all I can think of. I use a t6 fishing rod and catch t5 fish in t5 zone all the time. But I dont use bait. So that seems the only difference between us.

The thing where the fish is stuck at the very left of the meter and seems impossible to get, I have encountered a couple times but very very rarely. One time I was trying to pull it in for like 10-15 minutes before I gave up.
    • Kingfisher wrote:

It is not bad luck, it really is an issue (bug probably?). My friend has the exact same problem. T5 rod+gear and he is not able to pull the t5 fish from the water. In the same location i have no problem to do it with t4 rod and only few points of fame in fishing. Bad luck would be not getting T5 fish on the hook at all, but he gets them on the hook, he is just not able to pull them out, the bar is not moving.
      thanks!!! Exactly the bar moves to the middle hopefully. It is unbearable and above all to know that people with less equipment and tier fish better than me ... On top of that I bought the premium and I see that I am losing benefits since I only fish all day

Shalako wrote:

Have you tried not using that bait? I dont see why it should hurt your chances but it's all I can think of. I use a t6 fishing rod and catch t5 fish in t5 zone all the time. But I dont use bait. So that seems the only difference between us.

The thing where the fish is stuck at the very left of the meter and seems impossible to get, I have encountered a couple times but very very rarely. One time I was trying to pull it in for like 10-15 minutes before I gave up.
      I really think I didn't test, but it still wouldn't make sense and it would be a bug or a game bug and they should fix it. I am from Argentina, created the same topic in the Spanish forum and only one person answered the same thing. We would already be 3 with the same problem.
      I published it here also because the transit of people is more frequent not to spam but to get a solution
    • I have a quite similar issue with t5 fish. At some point fish goes left and just sits there no matter what I do. However if I keep trying sometimes after ~60s or so it suddenly starts going again. I'm not unable catching T5 fish like OP, it just takes a lot of time. This happens when fishing at my PC. Laptop works fine. Having the direct comparison I'm sure there is something wrong.
    • Watched your video - I've had this issue most in red zones with Spotted Trout, almost half the fish I get are un-catchable like this sometimes, in yellow zones it's significantly better so I've started fishing there more.

I have seen some people say the mini-game depends on your FPS and connection so I turned all of my visuals to the lowest.

I also try to keep the bobber in the middle third of the minigame and it works much better.
      Sometimes it still bugs (in any zone) and I just have to give up by right clicking to save time.

It makes fishing very frustrating, I hope this is addressed sometime soon. Hope my tips can be of help to you. <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xinxil ().