Random crashing since patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi @Ksaviy @mindtunnel @Haydari, can you please try out the instructions below from my previous post and see if this helps?

Please give us your feedback, so that we can work on resolving this issue as soon as possible. Thank you!

Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch with support regarding the info requested for the issue where your game keeps crashing after Patch 8. Our devs have rolled out a version for players who are affected by this issue which might work and would like to gather your feedback on it. Please ONLY try out this version if you are affected by the game crash issue.

The file is available on here: (link removed)

Instructions:
      • Download the zip
      • Unzip
      • Start launch_albion_online.exe
      • Tell us about your experience by posting your replies below!

Thank you for your help and understanding :)

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi @Ksaviy @mindtunnel @Haydari, can you please try out the instructions below from my previous post and see if this helps?

Please give us your feedback, so that we can work on resolving this issue as soon as possible. Thank you!

Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch with support regarding the info requested for the issue where your game keeps crashing after Patch 8. Our devs have rolled out a version for players who are affected by this issue which might work and would like to gather your feedback on it. Please ONLY try out this version if you are affected by the game crash issue.

Instructions:
      • Download the zip
      • Unzip

I have the same problem and I also have an RX570 graphics card...You have been experiencing the same problem since yesterday.
      I lost my T7 bear and my T7 stone collector set in the Caerleon sewer portal.Other than that, there are also the HGs, DGs and other content that I did not do since yesterday because of this problem.

Will you compensate the affected players?
      Is the least you should do.

(and no, I will not do what you suggested because it is not a solution to the problem)
    • Hey @Mytherceria

I would like to try this option to see if it helps however I am not too PC savvy and would like to know if I have to uninstall my current version of the game or if this acts as an overlay to the client I currently have installed?

I also have a ticket open with support and recently replied with my information and attachments as requested.

I would appreciate if you could help me out with a reply.

Thanks again

Mytherceria wrote:

MagnusRagnarson wrote:

(and no, I will not do what you suggested because it is not a solution to the problem)
      Hi there, we would like to know if the test version works for players, so that we can implement a viable solution to the problem. Hope that clarifies!
    • Mytherceria wrote:

MagnusRagnarson wrote:

Hi there, we would like to know if the test version works for players, so that we can implement a viable solution to the problem. Hope that clarifies!
      Moderator, excuse me but this is not a solution. I took damage yesterday because of a bad patch. I am unable to play and I created my character through the steam client.

Changing clients and having to play another character?
      This is a bad solution to such a problem. This has been going on for over 24 hours and no one has clarified what the problem is and they haven't even repaired the maintenance that occurred in the morning.
      At least summarize what they are doing or how the "investigation" of the problem is going.
      Apparently, the items I dripped I won't even have ... much less the premium time wasted by not being able to play ...Will the injured players be compensated?
      What is the problem with the patch with the graphics cards of the RX500 + series?
    • Achilies wrote:

Hey @Mytherceria

I would like to try this option to see if it helps however I am not too PC savvy and would like to know if I have to uninstall my current version of the game or if this acts as an overlay to the client I currently have installed?

I also have a ticket open with support and recently replied with my information and attachments as requested.

Thanks again

Hi, thanks for providing all the info and your willingness to try the test version. We have now collected sufficient feedback for it and our coders will be deploying a fix for this issue very soon. I will post an update on here when it has been deployed - so watch this space!

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Achilies wrote:

Hey @Mytherceria

Thanks again
      Hi, thanks for providing all the info and your willingness to try the test version. We have now collected sufficient feedback for it and our coders will be deploying a fix for this issue very soon. I will post an update on here when it has been deployed - so watch this space!

Ok great!

Love the game, been a supporter since Beta! Glad you guys were able to come up with a fix. I will keep an eye for when it is live.

Thanks again @Mytherceria
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Achilies wrote:

Hey @Mytherceria

Thanks again
      Well, finally some answer with a little bit of concreteness.

I hope that the repair will be brief and quick. I will be waiting for more information.For now, my question is: Will there be any reimbursement to the players who walked in the red territories and took this unfair crash?

(and I'm sorry for the impatience and my English: I'm Brazilian and I was very angry at the way that I lost my items inside the Caerleon sewer facing the portal).
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Instructions:
      • Download the zip
      • Unzip

Just finished a dungeon at full graphic details like I used to. So far so good (no GPU artifacts, no crashes).
      Hope all will be back to normal after a new patch. I will write again if I will encounter crashes or anything strange.

Thanks !
      Simon
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Our devs have deployed the fix for game crash issue, so please start your game via the launcher and patch your clients.

There is no need to use the test version above anymore. (I have removed version link from the original post)

Thank you for your understanding!

Hey Guys,

As a follow up, I downloaded the patch and so far after 30 min of playtime, everything seems to be back to normal. Increased rez on all video settings, no issues with lag or crashing anymore.

Thanks @Mytherceria for keeping us informed and for getting the hotfix out quick!