[25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

• iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Why 2 sec? The 3-rd Q is still has more DPS then 2-nd. And it is still has 1.2 sec cast time. You really should try work on your build, i am not a 400\400 frost, but it is feel pretty OP for me still
      to make average 10k boss you need to burn 53 Q's in my case and waste 954 energy by using ice shard, using my build, my energy is about 450-500 and i use 2 mana items(scholar cowl and robe).I don't really know How to make this work
      Like all other players? For example.youtube.com/watch?v=npvtR42vVxI

Who you think can deal 10k DPM by Q on they mana? Frost AoE Q is still the strongest and fastest in game. Why just frosts crying "it is cant deal 10k + dmg for 400 mana"?

If you can do it before - it is mean just you abuse the broken weapon. No other weapon can do it by its Q only, but just frosts crying....
      Earlier i had to use about 40 q's and as you can see frost mages can't go any healing armor that aren't runic beacuse frost have great mana cost and you need to wear mana replenish gear, saying that i had 400 energy doesn't mean that it was enough for me before the nerf like i said i used to wear scholar robe and cowl and still at the end of the fight i waited for my energy to regenerate for my last q's but now its impossible to finish up a boss
    • OverLife wrote:

@RicardoSymilo , why you are crying about q at frost!? Frost have most biggest control and move from all mages, if you don't know what is hard too kill boss, don't tell like that, try 1h mace. You will cry like baby after, same arcane they q is all time giving less dps and cast speed is 1.5 time bigger that your q, and don't have any dps from w,e.
      I guess maces and arcanes are weapons kinda designed for tanks and supports. It would be hard in any mmo game to make bosses with these roles
    • RicardoSymilo wrote:

OverLife wrote:

@RicardoSymilo , why you are crying about q at frost!? Frost have most biggest control and move from all mages, if you don't know what is hard too kill boss, don't tell like that, try 1h mace. You will cry like baby after, same arcane they q is all time giving less dps and cast speed is 1.5 time bigger that your q, and don't have any dps from w,e.
      I guess maces and arcanes are weapons kinda designed for tanks and supports. It would be hard in any mmo game to make bosses with these roles
      LOL, YOU KNOW THAT FROST MAGE HAVE MORE CC THAT MACE AND ARCANE? You telling about class what must be cc, but why it is other why, that frost have more dps,more cc, more move? and you cry about your Q what makes from you most strongest dps at this moment
    • OverLife wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

OverLife wrote:

LOL, YOU KNOW THAT FROST MAGE HAVE MORE CC THAT MACE AND ARCANE? You telling about class what must be cc, but why it is other why, that frost have more dps,more cc, more move? and you cry about your Q what makes from you most strongest dps at this moment
      I haven't even mentioned cc beacuse average weapon has cc like bows or curse and cc doesn't make these weapons "tank or support" idk where did you get that and my point isn't about compairing evey other weapon to frost, it's about doing solodungeons doable again for frost.
    • Frost and axe now is fastest dungeon farming weapons for solo dungeons, after is bow with aoe skill at e, sword, spear.
      If you will ask other people they fame/h you will see that you get more that they, or your build is bad or something wrong with him.
      I'm cleaning solo dungeon 3 times longer that axe,frost and fight with boss is like hell hard. And you need too understand that at my wepon at e, don't have stun,don't have cc, don't have clear, only clean dps and still fame/h is 3 times less that frost, axe.
    • OverLife wrote:

Frost and axe now is fastest dungeon farming weapons for solo dungeons, after is bow with aoe skill at e, sword, spear.
      If you will ask other people they fame/h you will see that you get more that they, or your build is bad or something wrong with him.
      I'm cleaning solo dungeon 3 times longer that axe,frost and fight with boss is like hell hard. And you need too understand that at my wepon at e, don't have stun,don't have cc, don't have clear, only clean dps and still fame/h is 3 times less that frost, axe.
      well i would agree with you earlier but now it's not a problem beacuse you can't finish a simple dung with frost so it's an advantage for others kekw
    • I'm running that one -
      albiononline.com/ru/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/51126

And i'm 3 times slower that axe,or frost. I have 4 skills aoe! But still too slow, because "E" some times working wrong you jump 14 meters, but hi hits like that was less that 8 and you loose 50% of dps, and cd is too long for skill with out stun,cc,dispel or something like that, i was okay with that if it was clear one dps and no differences between 0meters and 14meters.
      and yes, with out cultis helmed, heal robe and heal pottions i can't kill main boss at solo dungeon, because mana and heal runs out faster that i can make 40% dps of heals of boss and it the same moment frost or axe with 5-7T kill it like baby.

The post was edited 1 time, last by OverLife ().

• OverLife wrote:

I'm running that one -

And i'm 3 times slower that axe,or frost. I have 4 skills aoe! But still too slow, because "E" some times working wrong you jump 14 meters, but hi hits like that was less that 8 and you loose 50% of dps, and cd is too long for skill with out stun,cc,dispel or something like that, i was okay with that if it was clear one dps and no differences between 0meters and 14meters.
      i guess not only frost needs some changes but devs are more focused on ZvZ or aren't playing their game
    • RicardoSymilo wrote:

OverLife wrote:

I'm running that one -

i guess not only frost needs some changes but devs are more focused on ZvZ or aren't playing their game
      Sure, but 1h mace is not for zvz, there is better weapons for 100% - hammers , okay one of mace is running at gvg some times, it's also good for hell gate 5x5 , but it's only 2 handed mace, other is dead, and most of them is dead is 1h mace, but i liked too play it before, it was nice, pretty good for small group pvp, or solo play, if you like too go bigger pvp, change for 2 hand mace, but now you must run other weapon, because Balance... is pretty nice, when you see spear winning vs 5 people at the same gear, and you with your mace with 400 spec can't kill any one with same gear, okay only some stupid nabs can't kill ,if they attack in cultist helmet with low hp, and mobs is also attacking them, or they stay afk.
    • RicardoSymilo wrote:

OverLife wrote:

I'm running that one -

You - playing the game.
      You play on the TOP DPS class, with TOP DPS Q, what got nerfed for -27% DMG but it is still TOP DPS (It is means there is NO OTHER WEAPON IN GAME can deal that much DPS).

And you crying... about the frost has bad DPS.

So you playing the game, and still know nothing about your own class you main with. If people are capable of this, then what should change from the fact that he is playing or not playing the game?

Well i think this guys is just a troll. I can’t believe that anyone can be so selfish and stupid.

RicardoSymilo wrote:

And yes. Frost need some changes.
      How about -27% damage reduction for hes OP Qs one more time? So that its damage becomes comparable to the damage of all other weapons in the game. And the choice of weapons, finally became the choice of preferences and style, and not "You the frost DPS" or "you shit DPS with any other weapon, we prefer to take frost".

P.S. No i am not fire or something, i am healer\tank, and i just sick of looking for frosts, just coth other DPSs is MUCH SLOWER.

The post was edited 2 times, last by iRawr ().

• PrintsKaspian wrote:

Queen Patch 8 - Ver. 1.16.393 / REV 162877 - 25 March 2020

Mounts
      You now benefit from the Carry Weight Bonus from all mounts, excluding transport and battle mounts, just by equipping the mount. The bonus applies even if you are dismounted or move outside of the mount circle. This means players keep the load bonus while on foot, after getting dismounted, when entering a dungeon, etc. This new system scales with the mount's Item Power (hence the carry weight changes reflected below), and also adjusts the load progression over tiers.

Affected Mounts:

MountTierCarry Weight (old)Carry Weight (new)

Pest Lizard7376630

huh.png

Am I missing something??
    • Yes, you missing the one of the last update, old carry weight show the max load(200%), the weight you can still move, but soo slow.

And now, it is show 100% weight, so just when you can move with normal speed.

It is mean, you can carry same amount, just mount weight now show you not 200% but 100%, to make it more clear.