[25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

• RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss thats a massive nerf for all frost staffs.
      So what? Go try to do the same DPS by any other weapon. Frost Q is still too strong compared to other weapons.And it was absolutely insanely strong,frost Q not only had to be weakened, but other weapons should get similar characteristics, otherwise the players still have no choice. Play Frost or don't Play DPS.Its just stuppid.
      This nerf made solodungs unmakeable. I don't say that frost isn't strong and i know how frost staffs are mostly seen on any group PVE. I meant they should at least make solodungs playable so i can finish them.They should at least decrease mana cost of Q
      Just use the cowl with mana shield. How the hell you can have problems with mana in solo dung? Work on your build, frosts is still to strong.
      im using scholar cowl with scholar robe and yet still i think this new Q isn't helping in doing solodungs
      They don't want you soloing anything in Albion Online and actually enjoying it.
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss thats a massive nerf for all frost staffs.
      So what? Go try to do the same DPS by any other weapon. Frost Q is still too strong compared to other weapons.And it was absolutely insanely strong,frost Q not only had to be weakened, but other weapons should get similar characteristics, otherwise the players still have no choice. Play Frost or don't Play DPS.Its just stuppid.
      This nerf made solodungs unmakeable. I don't say that frost isn't strong and i know how frost staffs are mostly seen on any group PVE. I meant they should at least make solodungs playable so i can finish them.They should at least decrease mana cost of Q
      Just use the cowl with mana shield. How the hell you can have problems with mana in solo dung? Work on your build, frosts is still to strong.
      im using scholar cowl with scholar robe and yet still i think this new Q isn't helping in doing solodungs
      that's why they're gonna give us instanced 1v1, so we can shut up and let them balance their game zergy-wise.
    • Maszke wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

that's why they're gonna give us instanced 1v1, so we can shut up and let them balance their game zergy-wise.
      Sounds like another terrible idea, so I'm sure they are working on it as we speak.
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

Why frosts are crying? They was OP, and they are still OP with that 300+ dmg from Q in 3m with no CD and low cast time, you can deal like 1300+ DMG per second for 20+ seconds. There is no E in game what can do it, but its just Q for your weapon, and you crying that you cant solo now????
    • Why you removed assassin spirit from t4 dagger pair without saying in the patch note, is an HUGE change, is that a bug?

ps. nerf to dagger is ridicolous, is an assassin weapon and you keep nerfing the mobilty, a sword has more mobility than dagger so silly, never seen this in 30 years of games as it is the thing you did to the mount, what s next you can run at mount speed if only equipped?

The post was edited 2 times, last by hypnoticshadow ().

• hypnoticshadow wrote:

Why you removed assassin spirit from t4 dagger pair without saying in the patch note, is an HUGE change, is that a bug?

ps. nerf to dagger is ridicolous, is an assassin weapon and you keep nerfing the mobilty, a sword has more mobility than dagger so silly, never seen this in 30 years of games as it is the thing you did to the mount, what s next you can run at mount speed if only equipped?
      It's less carebear for gankers now.
    • iRawr wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

Why frosts are crying? They was OP, and they are still OP with that 300+ dmg from Q in 3m with no CD and low cast time, you can deal like 1300+ DMG per second for 20+ seconds. There is no E in game what can do it, but its just Q for your weapon, and you crying that you cant solo now????
      Yes, i guess it's hard for you to imagine but yes, i can't do solodungeon with this new Q. Amazing dmg won't change anything when your cast speed is 2 secs and boss can throw AOE when you manage to cast like 2-3 q
      's before he does more spells to dodge.
    • RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

Yes, i guess it's hard for you to imagine but yes, i can't do solodungeon with this new Q. Amazing dmg won't change anything when your cast speed is 2 secs and boss can throw AOE when you manage to cast like 2-3 q's before he does more spells to dodge.
      Why 2 sec? The 3-rd Q is still has more DPS then 2-nd. And it is still has 1.2 sec cast time. You really should try work on your build, i am not a 400\400 frost, but it is feel pretty OP for me still.
    • Idebenn wrote:

I'm not sure if the developers play the game. Skills with long cast times and channeled skills simply do not work in this game where you're forced to dodge something nonstop. Sure the damage of Hoarfrost is fine, but you'll be forced to interrupt its cast more often than not.
      With patch notes like these I think it's pretty obvious that they do not play the game whatsoever.
    • I think what they do and accidentially destroy is not intentional. They have the best believes and try to do the best for the players.

I buy that.

What I not understand is, if you have something, that generates your income and you see that your are often slightly off with what u build..

Why u don't get consulting from players?

Tabor, Equart, Hypnotic, even The captain could help..

But somehow they have not yet realized that this would potentially help them a lot..

Welp!!
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

I think what they do and accidentially destroy is not intentional. They have the best believes and try to do the best for the players.

I buy that.

What I not understand is, if you have something, that generates your income and you see that your are often slightly off with what u build..

Why u don't get consulting from players?

Tabor, Equart, Hypnotic, even The captain could help..

But somehow they have not yet realized that this would potentially help them a lot..

Welp!!
      All other weapons has solo taget Q and AoE Q (Joke about Arcane staffs, haha) on T4-T5 and get extra 3-rd Q on T6+

Nothing broken or destroyed. All weapons based on this rule, why daggers hould have all 3 Q on t4? There is just another "cry baby" issue.
    • iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

Yes, i guess it's hard for you to imagine but yes, i can't do solodungeon with this new Q. Amazing dmg won't change anything when your cast speed is 2 secs and boss can throw AOE when you manage to cast like 2-3 q's before he does more spells to dodge.
      Why 2 sec? The 3-rd Q is still has more DPS then 2-nd. And it is still has 1.2 sec cast time. You really should try work on your build, i am not a 400\400 frost, but it is feel pretty OP for me still
      to make average 10k boss you need to burn 53 Q's in my case and waste 954 energy by using ice shard, using my build, my energy is about 450-500 and i use 2 mana items(scholar cowl and robe).I don't really know How to make this work
    • RicardoSymilo wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Why 2 sec? The 3-rd Q is still has more DPS then 2-nd. And it is still has 1.2 sec cast time. You really should try work on your build, i am not a 400\400 frost, but it is feel pretty OP for me still
      to make average 10k boss you need to burn 53 Q's in my case and waste 954 energy by using ice shard, using my build, my energy is about 450-500 and i use 2 mana items(scholar cowl and robe).I don't really know How to make this work
      Like all other players? For example.
      youtube.com/watch?v=npvtR42vVxI

Who you think can deal 10k DPM by Q on they mana? Frost AoE Q is still the strongest and fastest in game. Why just frosts crying "it is cant deal 10k + dmg for 400 mana"?

If you can do it before - it is mean just you abuse the broken weapon. No other weapon can do it by its Q only, but just frosts crying....