Feedback Testserver Patch 8

• Feedback Testserver Patch 8

Revisit revitalize nerve it destroys the useability in PvP & PVE. If you don't like your thorns design revert it to the old one.

If u don't want nature heal in small scale rework it, but not simply make it unplayable in PvP.

Dagger BL will have best Mobility in game. Do u want all mobility on BL? Then u doing it right, especially with spear nerve

Spear: mobility change. Why don't u simply rework inner focus? U make it useless compared to impaler..

In general u change are too big. You are no more in early alpha, where u change nature from the king of kite, to an Autoattack static, to an unplayable class in solo..

I would assume, that u tweak and not completely turn around skills and classes..that is irritating to newer players..

Again it is not alpha stage, it is an established game..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

Revisit revitalize nerve it destroys the useability in PvP & PVE. If you don't like your thorns design revert it to the old one.

If u don't want nature heal in small scale rework it, but not simply make it unplayable in PvP.

I am not 100% sure BUT when I understood correctly this does include all kind of damage. (Disruption Factor: 0 -> 5 - This means the channel gets reduced by incoming damage) As following it will also affect Nature when beeing played as a healer in PvE Dungeons. For T7 and T8 RDs you already need some kind of skill in order to make sure that your party members never die once. With this nerf it may be possible that doing high Tier RDs gets even more hard as a Nature Healer. You do receive Damage quite often - for example from the Bats that get spawned by the mages or sometimes from other sources too - depending on your tank. Holy is already the Number One when it comes to PvE Content. And this nerf will make Nature even more bad there.

Regarding Solo and Small Scale fights I think so too. From my point of view Nature is in a fine state currently and this nerf does not seem to be needed for small scale fights. However I can understand that you want to nerf Hell Gate Ratting. That's most likely the reason why you put all the Fame into the chests / last boss and why you nerf the mobility builds such as spear.

In my honest opinion it would be a lot easier to nerf this kind of playstyle with a further nerf to: either healing sickness or Great Nature E. Don't let ALL Nature Users suffer because of this. However in case that you still want to go for this nerf I would like to ask whether you can revert the Druid E nerf in order to allow us to have some more heal power available in dungeons as well as in small scale fights. Druid Staffs are not beeing used for ratting and will not affect that area as following.

Please keep in mind that Holy Staffs are currently in a really really good state - especially in 2 vs 2 (Life Touch) and 5 vs 5 (Fallen) fights and PvE Dungeons (All of them). Nerfing nature further will kind of make it really difficult to compete with Holy as a Nature Healer. If you only want to nerf ratting please consider one of my mentioned ideas above.

@Retroman Thanks a lot for reading this. In case that you have got the time I would appreciate a small statement regarding the nerfs. Thanks a lot & take care!

Kind regards!
      FirstTimeKarma

The post was edited 1 time, last by FirstTimeKarma ().

• @FirstTimeKarma i totally agree with you.
      BUT...
      ... currently the main Meta is Holy Healer. And there is a reason for that. Holy healer heals you so much more in 5v5 and 2v2. Even in ZvZ Nature isn't seen anymore. Or it is considered trolling if you take one with you.
      If you write something nice on my Wall i would apreciate it.
      Have a great day.

Join our PixelForge TeamSpeak!
      PixelForge.at
    • SpeedVonY wrote:

@FirstTimeKarma i totally agree with you.
      BUT...
      ... currently the main Meta is Holy Healer. And there is a reason for that. Holy healer heals you so much more in 5v5 and 2v2. Even in ZvZ Nature isn't seen anymore. Or it is considered trolling if you take one with you.
      I exactly feel the same way. I might pay the 50M for respeccing my Nature to Holy - though that would suck - since I love the play style of Nature much more. And loosing 20% of the fame is awful as well.

Regarding Thorn Builds I changed to PoN now. I also adjusted my build accordingly. It worked okayish - but it's still painfull compared to the prior state - and I am 1800/1800 Spec in my build - so I can't imagine how much more shit it is on a new player without spec.
    • FirstTimeKarma wrote:

SpeedVonY wrote:

@FirstTimeKarma i totally agree with you.
      BUT...
      I exactly feel the same way. I might pay the 50M for respeccing my Nature to Holy - though that would suck - since I love the play style of Nature much more. And loosing 20% of the fame is awful as well.
      Regarding Thorn Builds I changed to PoN now. I also adjusted my build accordingly. It worked okayish - but it's still painfull compared to the prior state - and I am 1800/1800 Spec in my build - so I can't imagine how much more shit it is on a new player without spec.
      first of, don't Respec.. 50 mio with some lp will give u an almost full artifact spec on holy or 2 non artifact specs. Balance changes are very very hard to understand. That's why I long time ago stop Respec because it is not tweaking but entirely changing..

I dunno how the decision process is and what the criteria are, but it is really difficult to understand sometimes

Take u 50 mio, buy u holy spec and play it ..and then u can same as me, try consult, get ignored, think your part about it, and play the better one . .

But don't Respec..makes zero sense..

My opinion of course..
    • i agree that nerf wasn't asked nor needed, and that nature really feel weak compere to holy.
      but FirstTimeKarma why are u asking for more nerf, you don't want to suffer but GreatNature players, sure they can suffer. you're not using it so living armor need a nerf ? and nature rating seriously, do you live in past ? nature rat are maybe like 0,5% rats are not playing nature, There could be some solo player running nature trying to fight 1vs2but this is not rating). Anyway this issue is solve with the chest fix (or is it not? idk i'm downloading the game atm cause launcher bug since patch clap ...)