Scouts on Black Zone

• Johnzao wrote:

i really dont know what region you are playing at, but when i fame/dive we do on 6-7 players and we are most of time in 1 player less of more, there's extremelly rare cases at least on my experience someone goes in a dg on more than 8 for either sides, most of my dives are on pve gear where we went to farm and found a cleared dg

if you want safety go farm on yellow zone, want big fame take the risks, i die ALOT faming and dont care of losing expensive gears, because i knew the risks, and putting an alt scout (please dont tell the naked guy on a donkey with 2years game time 50k fame is an actual player) removes the risk and ITS AGAINST THE GAME RULES, so agaim, if you can't control people breaking rules, take out the benefit from breaking that rule.

btw i could be very wrong and just ignore it if i am, but you sounds like a guy who makes a group of shitter gear on terrible builds go on t7-t8 dgs and expect to have a chance against people diving.
      Yea sure you r right. You FF in group of 7... And the group who FF in 4-5 ofc the shitters in shitty gear xD Thats sounds legit for sure. Worth gear - less group and more fame, that's exactly how it is works XD
      Well i never get dove by group of 6 in PvE gear. But minimal size dive group i fight is 9 ppl. Why 9? They are lazy, but want advantage in fight. So they no need to split to not blob. But regular dive groups is splitting to not blob on map, so they are 10+.
      And well group of 9 ppl in PvP gear dive the group of 4-5 and will get all they gear? What risk they got for this huge rewards? Risk of meet your fame farming group of 7 ppl? Well, i dont know any group who dont like the fame that much, to take more the 5 guys for FF. Group fame bonus ends at 5 members, so if you farm in 7, you just wasting your time, but still not protected from 9+ dive group.
      Also with scout guy for silver, you got less risk, but not a no risk, you still can die on the road, like everyone else.

The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

• I dont think you understood my first post, paying someone to scout or get someone to scout for free there is no problem at all, the problem are ALT SCOUTS witch are the most frequent and is very easy to know that its an alt on second monitor by the fame they have.

yeah i farm with 7 people witch is the limit you can without buffing mods and you can farm REALLY FAST on PVP gear, like prism, siege bow, so if you got dove you will always be able to fight even agains 8-9 ppl and the small fame lose is defnitly worth the risk took from smaller groups and i never got dove by a blob we should play in very diferents parts of the map i recomend you finding new places to ff
    • Johnzao wrote:

I dont think you understood my first post, paying someone to scout or get someone to scout for free there is no problem at all, the problem are ALT SCOUTS witch are the most frequent and is very easy to know that its an alt on second monitor by the fame they have.

yeah i farm with 7 people witch is the limit you can without buffing mods and you can farm REALLY FAST on PVP gear, like prism, siege bow, so if you got dove you will always be able to fight even agains 8-9 ppl and the small fame lose is defnitly worth the risk took from smaller groups and i never got dove by a blob we should play in very diferents parts of the map i recomend you finding new places to ff
      Well then, alt scouts is against the TOS, why do all the dungeon players have to suffer, just because the game cannot effectively punish violators of the rules?

I allredy suggest the solution for SRD, like: if players friendsly each other some way - second one is just can not enter the dungeon. It will solve alot of problems.

May be this solution also can be used here. Like only 5-7 players friendly each other can enter the GRD. I think if the party will sure they can not be outnumbered, they no need a scout, but they may be will start farm in PvP gear.
    • Johnzao wrote:

I dont think you understood my first post, paying someone to scout or get someone to scout for free there is no problem at all, the problem are ALT SCOUTS witch are the most frequent and is very easy to know that its an alt on second monitor by the fame they have.[...]
      What you don't know is if the alt is from one of the players doing the dungeon. Having someone to scout with an alt who is not doing the dungeon is not against TOS.