Legendary founder rewards?

• Legendary founder rewards?

Hi. First of all I wanna say I'm really happy to see this game has such an active and big community after all this time and it seems to keep on growing.

The last time I played, the game wasnt free2play ¿Are there any rewards for the ones that have the legendary founder pack? I payed the full 100usd waaaaaay back, played a LOT and then stopped due to personal reasons. Now I wanna go hardcore again but it would be nice to have some kickstart.

Thanks in advance.
    • Hi there @DeDshag, I hope you're doing well.

With the founder packs that were purchased back when Albion Online was purchase to play, you would receive those rewards, regarding mounts, armour and the personal island related items. These are still in the game, but the mount & armour related content has been turned into skins, which need to be used or if you want too, you can sell them on the Market Place, for a large amount of silver.

But unfortunately there are no special perks to give an advantage to progression in Albion Online from the purchase of said founder versions.

As there have indeed been a lot of changes over the years, I would recommend just taking your time to absorb the new features and you'll be back into the swing of the gameplay and going hardcore as you mentioned in your post :)

Have yourself a nice day & take care.
      Forum Rules
      Contact customer support via: support@albiononline.com
    • Doowie wrote:

But unfortunately there are no special perks to give an advantage to progression in Albion Online from the purchase of said founder versions.
      The founder pack does however give premium time and gold. The gold could be converted to silver and used to buy tomes of insight, thereby giving the progression advantage. If the OP is a founder all the premium and gold will be restored to his account if he hasnt played before launch.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter