The Recruiting System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it does. OP doesnt like spending time to recruit, then dont lead. I spent hundreds of hours, in multiple guilds recruiting. This is a feedback forum.. to give feedback you must point out a problem and provide your insight into how it could be better... OP is just stating they dont like something, i told them how to avoid it.
    • If you like spending multiple hours sending the same message over and over again, that's your fun, but why we have a multiple language for chat and not for recruiting? it would be SOOO much easier to find someone that speak your language, and not be lost in the tons of other messages in the matter of seconds...
    • blappo wrote:

it does. OP doesnt like spending time to recruit, then dont lead. I spent hundreds of hours, in multiple guilds recruiting. This is a feedback forum.. to give feedback you must point out a problem and provide your insight into how it could be better... OP is just stating they dont like something, i told them how to avoid it.
      You r right. Ingame recruit chat is crap. A;; guilds i joined i did from dguild discord in the guild info. And has no problems with that, but when i start the game 4-5 month ago, i looking for guild in chat, and its usless. I waste like a day to find my first good guild. (Recruiters in that chat just spamming they ADs, but no one reply or /w to me).

So as recruiters, same for the new players or player looking for guild. Ingame system is usless, and the spammers lazy recruiter players did it as usless as it is.
      But well if the system in game is usless, means it should be improved. "Use discord or other recuiting ways" is ot a correct solution. So i am also agree with Jafnirsson.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• I would like to see a better recruitment system all together, When your not in a guild when you try to bring up the list of guilds using the "G" shortcut it only shows guilds that have been around for a long time, There is no second page option to keep looking on that list, I feel this is a major issue, The only real way to see almost every guild is the season board/Rankings and I bet most new players don't understand this. Also new ingame recruitment channels for different lang's def a good idea.